NEW Documentary: Scientology; Mysterious Deaths - REAL STORIES 2017

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by Out/Int, Feb 18, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Out/Int

Out/Int Patron with Honors

This is a NEW video posted on Mike Rinder's Blog by an anonymous SP.

Mind.Blown.

I cannot believe all the DEATH in this tiny, minuscule group - Scientology and Narconon.

Flo Barnett - found with three gunshot wounds to her chest and one to the head - don't think that was a suicide as Scientology claimed...sounds more like MURDER. Flo Barnett was Shelly Miscavige's mother - she had left the Cult and was doing Scientology in the Indie field.

OSA - Shame on you for contributing to the LIES Scientology Spins. I hope you stay in Scientology for eternity. You deserve it!

In my opinion, now that I have read all of the FACTS - Lisa McPherson was driven insane by David Miscavige. She was neglected and driven to madness. She was murdered by the Church of Scientology. The evidence was destroyed by Staff members - orders from David Miscavige. What a sinister cult that is so evil - it is beyond belief.

Here is the video I don't think many people have seen it. One fact I just learned is that David Miscavige's twin Sister - Alcoholic and Drug Peddler / Addict - Denise Miscavige Gentile - was Kyle Brennan's AUDITOR :omg:

Kyle Brennan was found dead but they did not reveal the gun powder residue on his hands from the investigation.

I believe Scientology murdered Kyle Brennan and has killed other people in the name of "all of Hubbard's and Miscavige's" 8 dynamics.

The Biggi Reichert Story is unreal.

I wonder what caused those burn marks on her scalp? The belief in the BT's?

Someone knows and I wish the truth would come out regarding her murder.

It is true - just when you don't think Scientology can get any worse - it does.

https://youtu.be/vTtzc7sTZ-8

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  2. Out/Int

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Sounds like murder to me as well.

And considering that there is no statute of limitations on murder, could this be a possible motivation for CoS keeping Shelly in solitary confinement? So she doesn't ever decide to speak publicly about this subject?

4. Out/Int

Scientology murders people covertly and overtly. I am totally convinced of that.

Lisa McPherson
    Biggi Reichert
    Kyle Brennan
    Flo Barnett
    are just tips of the huge iceburg very carefully masked and hidden by the "tech" of L Ron Hubbard

OSA - I hope you stay in Scientology for eternity and may karma bless you abundantly

in other words - FUCK YOU OSA

5. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

And please don't forget Susan Meister on the Apollo.