New member -questions about harassment

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Flora, Sep 15, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Are they bothering you now? Sounds like they back off when confronted. I think they are financially motivated. I see no other reason they would attack people at random. They may think you have money even if you don't. It's very weird behavior for people to just stalk people for no reason.

No, they didn't have resources to use people I wouldn't know. I also called the very top people regularly to let them know I wasn't putting up with it. Calling the top organization makes a record. I also wrote to them frequently also making a record. Eventually they coughed up. Took 6 months.

2. Flora

Flora Patron

It's not financial. They know exactly who I am. They know I have no money. And harassing people won't get any money out of them.

I also am sure it's not random. I think they are using me to harass someone else.
    Here's a theory....
    What if they hated my old friend and wanted to get back at him for some reason. They knew he wrote a few letters to me, telling me that he still loved me. They knew he and his wife seperated, and they knew I later separated from my husband. They then decided to try and terrorize me , knowing that he would find out about it. They thought I would just disappear in fear, and they didn't realize I would fight back and figure out who they were. Now they are screwed because they know I know they are criminals, and if arrested they would be disbarred, lose their medical license, lose their jobs...etc.
    Just a guess, but I bet I'm getting pretty close to the truth of it.

3. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

What's the current situation?

4. Flora

Flora Patron

Well, they don t do something every day... other than bullying me on another forum (and of course pretending on that forum that they have no idea who I am) If I ask them why they are attacking me there, the bullies will claim its because I'm a "libtard" or something similar. When I say bully, I mean they post things insinuating that I'm a pedophile or a criminal....baseless assumptions like that are posted about me there.
    I only post on that particular forum because it had information on cults, and when it seemed as though the stalkers had followed me there, I decided to keep posting there to see if I could figure out what their motive was .

5. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

How do they keep following you around? How would they know you came here?

6. Flora

Flora Patron

After I was severely harassed and bullied on the forum connected to the facebook group, I later posted on another forum (about cults) which is a totally different topic of conversation than the first forum I was bullied on. However, the same type of uncalled for bullying started up on this second forum, and one of the people posting there has made a reference to the name I used on the first forum. The bullying comments on the cult forum sound exactly the same as the comments from the first forum.
    And the facebook people have stalked me to 2 different SM accounts (both my SM accounts were under aliases, not my real name)
    So obviously they are stalking me somehow.

I suspect they have followed me to another site as well, but they were unable to bully me there because the site is moderated. But what happened there is that someone made up a new user account and used the same name I was using on that forum ( the difference was that one name was capitalized a bit differently) and then she started posting a very dramatic and fake sounding story (with references to stuff the facebook people knew about)
    I told a moderator about this (as I didn't like that the name I used was now being confused with her story), and the moderator refused to do anything. So I closed my account on that forum. Here's the weird part - when I closed my account, I was BANNED from reading the forum (I can access it only if I use a different IP) I find this totally bizarre. ..why block the IP of a former member who closes an account?