New Orgs

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Whattodo, Feb 26, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Whattodo

Whattodo Patron with Honors

I see two new orgs have opened within a week in addition to a few others recently.

If the numbers are dwindling then it makes no sense, the expense of operating so many orgs must be spiralling so how can this be afforded?

Scientology will claim there are millions of scientologists, some people have suggested only thousands. It' hard to figure out what the reality is!

2. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

You have seen something wrong. Not even one NEW org has opened within a week - they are old orgs with a new "house paint".

With the so called "Sea Org reserves" (google it) in the billions.

Mike Rinder will help you to figure it out:
    https://www.mikerindersblog.org/new-ideal-orgs/

3. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

No NEW orgs, just re-opening existing orgs with a lot of fanfare.

COS is shrinking and will keep on shrinking.

4. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Have two new orgs actually opened within a week? Or did two existing orgs move into new buildings?

The only expansion that's been occurring within CoS is in real estate. The amount of square feet owned is straight up and vertical! :D

You're correct in that this doesn't make any sense though. Most organizations of any kind whose membership or customers have been sharply declining for years (as is the case with CoS) don't seek to move into a larger building.

What's going on is an Ideal Real Estate scam. It's awesome when one can acquire valuable real estate using other peoples money, and that's exactly what's happening.

It's not hard to figure out what the reality is; a number of credible insiders within CoS have jumped ship in recent years and have reported on what they know as concerns the true membership numbers within Scientology.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  5. Bill

Bill Silver Meritorious Patron

How we got to the "Ideal Orgs" diversion:
    • David Miscavige took over.
    • He attempted to continue the "Saint Hill Size" expansion game. Failed badly.
    • He attempted to expand to 10 "missions" around each org. Failed badly.
    • Figured out how to resell all Scientology services and books to existing Scientologists. Worked for a short while then failed.
    • He created the "Ideal Org" plan to simply upgrade existing org buildings. Struggled. Finally found some success.
    Benefits:
    • No new orgs, just upgrade existing buildings or, sometimes move to new buildings -- but it can be made to look good at events; like "expansion".
    • Lots more money from existing "whales" and more money from poorer Scientologists.
    • All new buildings and upgraded buildings become property solely under Miscavige's control.
    Finally, after failing miserably, time after time, Miscavige found a way to make more money for himself without actually having to expand Scientology. Win!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

It doesn't cost Scientology, Inc anything. Actually they make money off of it.

This is how crazy it is: it used to be that the local orgs were owned locally and chartared. That meant that the buildings were bought and paid for by the local orgs who then held the title.

We now live in an era where Best Buy builds a building then sells it and leases it back. Well, the church perhaps looked at that or a similar legitimate business practice and decided to squirrel that practice for more fraud.

So now the local orgs pay for the buildings and their renovations through donations but instead of owning these things Scientology, Inc gets the title. Then, believe it or not, the local orgs have to pay a leaseback on the premises to Scientology, Inc. Pure profit.

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Incidentally, this same thing occurred with museum donations where donors were awarded statuses based on contributions.

levels2.jpg

Scientology took one whiff of that and smelled fraud money and we have that in Scientology today.

8. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

I'd be curious as to what entity is the official title-holder to the "Ideal" buildings, and more importantly, what entity owns any mortgage or other liens against the buildings. I don't have the time to make a visit to check the county real estate records for my nearest org, though. Maybe somebody else here has some time?

There are LOTS of ways somebody could personally enrich himself through real estate scams involving Scn buildings. Some examples off the top of my head:

1) have renovations work done by companies he personally owns (via a chain of offshore entities), with the actual work being done by RPF slave labor, but the company being paid full commercial rates.

2) Have the building be mortgaged, with the mortgage payments going to himself via a similar chain, and with an end-game of the mortgage going into default and the building being foreclosed by that company.

Scn is collapsing, but there's lots of money in SO Reserves (in theory). The end game would be how to skim and launder that money into individuals' personal pockets.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Whattodo

That's nuts really, how can the local orgs afford to keep them running if numbers are so low?

10. Whattodo

11. Royson

Royson New Member

Apparently cost is not a problem. They're willing to take a financial hit to promote themselves.

12. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

I would not be so sure about that. One of THE oldest policies in Scientology is to NEVER use reserves to pay day-to-day bills. DM has some angle, I'm sure.

13. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Nice building, that new org in Birmingham. Wonder if the midget has a fancy apartment in that building.

I also wonder how many people will be using that building, if any. I would think the people who donate their bucks to these new building might notice that they just remain kind of empty. Also don't know how they tolerate donating for a new building and then having the COS grab it and then charge rent for the place after they have already paid for it. :screwy:

How stupid can one be to pay rent on something one has already bought and paid for? :wacko:

Scientologists who contribute to this con game to buy these buildings are beyond dumb. :blink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  14. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Well...let's see...they read policies on exchange and read and word clear and study Partial Exchange where when you pay for something and it's unfinished or needs to be reworked to becone a VFP then the company has to do this extra work for free because they owe it to provide a VFP that a consumer paid for...

And then after studying that these very same people turn right around and pay for books all over again because of transcriptionist errors...which is Partial Exchange. They bought a book being touted as the Correct Technology and then get told it's not correct and they must repurchase the book.

Who put the wrong tech in them books?

Scientology, Inc.

Who pays for Scientology, Inc's mistake?

The public.

Actually Scientology, Inc has been doing this for years to its own orgs.

All bookstocks are bought by the local orgs from Bridge. At one point these book stocks had to be destroyed due to BTBs (Board Technical Bulletins) because many of these weren't authored by L. Ron. The orgs had to toss these stocks and then repurchase new stocks sans the BTBs. Entire sets of Tech Vols, boxes and boxes filling entire dumpsters went to paper recyclers.

Who put the wrong tech in them vols?

Scientology, Inc.

Who pays for Scientology, Inc's mistake?

The local orgs.

Scientology, Inc sees a spike in sales.

An "aha!" moment.

Yeah...dumb sheople.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  15. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Later...I read on here at ESMB, I think, that DM discovered lost tech from BTBs that were unauthorized to be destroyed.

Probably reguiring the whole cycle to be repeated by including the BTBs back into the Tech Vols.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List