Featured New post from blownforgood - MUSICAL CHAIRS INT BASE STYLE

Discussion in 'Staff "War Stories"' started by Lulu Belle, Sep 28, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Completely out tech too! Hell, whenI had a pts sit the first thing I had to do was write up MY ows.....but DM? No...lets go no effect on self, total effect on others....

Clamity Dave....A disaster looking for a disaster.

2. Colleen K. Peltomaa

Colleen K. Peltomaa Silver Meritorious Patron

I briefly went with a fella who turned out to be on speed. He reminds me of DM's behavior. Do you think DM might be on any type of drugs? Another reason I'm asking is because sometimes the Church accuses others of being drug dealers and I can't imagine why they would think that up unless someone was dramatizing his own overts, get my drift?

3. bts2free

bts2free Patron with Honors

I don't get over here much guys, but I saw this thread and had to comment. Hope you don't mind.

Yes, BFG was present at the "Musical Chairs" incident and no, he was not one of the off-loads. And he is definitely not DM himself. The fact that this whole incident was video taped was absolutely retarded for DM to allow and hopefully someone will bring it out from the base as that would truly be hard evidence against the terror midget. Additionally, pretty much EVERYTHING DM says in meetings or when it has to do with everyday business at the base is recorded by one of his assistants and then typed out as a transcript. These transcripts are then sent out to concerned parties on the base who have something to do with the orders from DM. These are stamped with a red "DO NOT COPY". They are then word cleared by all parties concerned. If you put all of these transcripts in stacks, they'd probably fill a trailer. It would be great if those documents surfaced on the outside. I know one of the last things Andre Tabayoyan attempted to do before leaving the base was to take a bunch of Int Base documents off the base for "shredding" and there was a MAJOR flap in regards to this as he had mishandled the cycle and a bunch either went missing or nearly got into the "wrong hands", I don't remember the exact details of it, but there were enough documents to actually fill a trailer in that cycle. This was the last thing Andre did before he blew. So, possibly some of those documents are actually out there!

As well, I can attest that everything BFG has written about (that I was personally witness to) is 100% accurate. :thumbsup:

Cheers!
    BTs2Free

4. Little Bear Victor

Little Bear Victor Silver Meritorious Patron

Doubt it, but I also have no idea what he is doing when the lights go out.

I know he is an avid drinker of energy drinks (you know Red Bull type stuff), and a heavy smoker. Neither of which is anything unusual.

If anything, he might go for amphetamine type stuff, since he sleeps very little. And since LRH did, it would make it "right" for him to do so as well.

I don't know enough about the visible effects of drugs to say one way or the other.

But I get your drift. I could check with some people who have been in more COB meeting than I to find out if he had a habit of asking people if they are on drugs, which would, as you point out, be an indicator...

V

5. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

BTs2free and LBV - it's terrific when you post here too, thanks!!

6. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Ya gotta wonder about his obsession with "sexual perversions", too......

7. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

OMG!

:omg: I cannot BELIEVE that that Musical Chairs Story is TRUE?! WOW. YOU should write a book, you'd make MILLIONS!

That is ONE SICK STORY. If only someone could get a hold of that tape!

And NOW I understand where the idea came from for our ED to force us to to run blocks around our local Org (in full executive wear,ladies in their high heels, guys in suits/ties,etc.)
    All the 'wogs' were looking at us like the idiots we were.....:duh:

Wisened One

8. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Bump!

Hey BFG (Hope you are a poster here, too?!)

Post MORE regarding what happened with Musical Chairs, PLEASE???

Wisened One

9. OHTEEATE

OHTEEATE Silver Meritorious Patron

HELP!

I need some help locating a post from BFG which had the things listed out that DM has to approve. I'm sure some of you remember it. It may have been a transplanted clambake post. a little help. please? Thanks, guys. It's for a book.

10. Free to shine

Is this the one? (BFG is highlighted as I was using search.)

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=29459&highlight=BFG#post29459

11. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Can we put ALL BFG stories in this thread, here? It'd be great to come here for a quick search and condensed info from BFG.

Wisened One.
    PS:I'll do it, This IS OK!:)

12. Free to shine

I think it would be better to have a seperate thread with just his posts in date order, for quick reference. This thread is huge already. :)

13. Free Will

Free Will Patron with Honors

Yes, I remember how cute he looked peeking over the e-meter when he was sec-checking me for Captain Bill's Mission to RPF all R/Sers. He was being treated as a prodigy - while his older sister got caught in the East Grinstead Scientologist strip-poker scandal! I F/Ned all the way through as I couldn't let myself lay anything heavy on such an innocent-looking kid.
    I vaguely remember him saying 'thank you, your needle's floating' and being pleased when I seemed to agree.

That Musical Chairs incident is horrifying - playing with people's lives, careers, sanity in such a fashion - but strangely enough I could believe he's just diligently following Command Intention "What would Ron Do?" After all, we all knew that LRH had people keel-hauled or locked in bilge-tanks on the Apollo.

It amazes me now that each of us could act as witness to insane cruelty feeling powerless to stop it since any discussion between us was natter and could get us both declared.

14. Tom of Helatrobus

Tom of Helatrobus Patron Meritorious

Reading this story just reaffirms my belief that this whole Scientology/Cult thing is being perpetuated to feed a DMs ego and sadistic thirst for power. I'm sure he can rationalize his harsh actions to himself, but, as far as I can see the real reason he does what he does is a lust for power over others.

15. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Hi Suzicue, welcome to the forum :happydance: Looking forward to reading your posts. And for sure, of course you'd never think in a million years it may be their fault, it never crossed my mind anyway, it was always something within you causing all the chaos, you were getting yourself into trouble all the time, it was never 'Ron', or 'McSavage', so you got so introverted you just became a walking mechanism. A typical robot, I mean this stupid stupid question everyone used to band about 'what would Ron do'.. :puke: what chance did we have believing in just that never mind the rest of the mind bending shit we had to study.

16. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

17. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

18. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

:clap: :clap: :clap:

19. Free Will

Free Will Patron with Honors

Ne Revenimus. We won't be back - but we did what we could while here. Ir might seem wierd at the moment but I love you all!

LRH ED 13 UK - as I recall "YOU TURN THIS GOVERNMENT ACTION INTO A BOOM FOR US. UTILISE THE PUBLIC'S FREE TIME BY DRIVING THEM IN FOR TRAINING. BOOKS MAKE BOOMS. LOVE=RON

20. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Nope! Not weird at all Free Will, cos we love you too:bighug: