New Scientology Pittsburgh City Office

Discussion in 'North America' started by CommunicatorIC, Apr 22, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

New Scientology Pittsburgh City Office.

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-80/

[​IMG]

The address, 416 Anthony Street, Carnegie, PA, is also the registered address of Global Environmental Management, Inc., and Global Environmental Management (not incorporated) dba Allegheny Global Environmental, Inc. (formerly Allegheny Asbestos Analysis, Inc.).

Lavina Seiler is the President and Treasurer of Global Environmental Management, Inc. Tammy I. Seiler is the President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary of Allegheny Global Environmental, Inc. (formerly Allegheny Asbestos Analysis, Inc.). A Marie Seiler has a Scientology homepage:
    Code:
    www.our-home.org/marieseiler
    . I do not know if either Lavina Seiler or Tammy I. Seiler is related to Marie Seiler.

Google Street View has an October 2012 image capture of the premises at 416 Anthony Street, Carnegie, PA:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Sounds like somebody was arm-twisted into allowing her business office to be turned into a part-time Scientology "City office"

3. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

Arm-twist?

Yeah.

If gang-bang registration doesn't close the deal a few cycles through lower conditions will help move things along in the "right" direction.

In either case, that only works as long as the target is holding on to something scientology seems to be offering. Once the target lets go they are no longer a target and can walk away.

4. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Yet more 'sleight of hand' by unscrupulous scientologists re-naming an (apparently) existing business into a scio 'city office'. LOLOL.

I wonder where 'city office' falls in the org, ideal morgue, etc. hierarchy. I never heard of a scio 'city office' before.

5. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

There is a policy.

It would be a "city office" of some larger organization, like an outpost.

6. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

As far as I recall, this was an idea from the 1960's. You would have a "City Office" in a high-traffic area of a city, which would offer Div 6 intro services, and then flow people to the "central org", located elsewhere.

In the current degeneration of Scientology, the regular orgs have devolved into being city offices, and anybody who actually wants auditing gets routed to Flag.

7. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

8. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

The invite is from Cincinnati Org - that's 281 miles away (Columbus Org must be in lowers - they're half the distance).

Obviously she got regged for a crap load of books and shit - kind of like a Mission Holder's package - $30,000.00 or so, I'd say, based on my experience :hide:

What's his face, husband of the ED must of made a nice book commission on that!

What a vampire - sucking the last drops blood out of a small family business. :omg: