New to board and searching for long-lost friends

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by ChaoticPsychotic, Feb 5, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Little Bear Victor

Little Bear Victor Silver Meritorious Patron

FMD! (sorry for the nonstandard abbreviation, not in the Urban Dictionary, but close to def #4)

If that is really the connection, here's some more family drama, just when you thought you had enough:

Alex had to divorce his wife to qualify for Int. After that valiant deed for the greatest good, he is now in the Int Training Pool at Flag, where he'll be until the CoS caves in.

But: Not only that, Alex was the RPF I/C while Carol Cisco was on the RPF's RPF routing out.

(What a f****d-up life. Sorry to say, it ain't gonna get any better the higher you go, Alex.)

2. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Did she divorce Barry Stein?

3. Little Bear Victor

Little Bear Victor Silver Meritorious Patron

In a word: yes.

(Carol Cisco did, that is.)

Barry still up there at Int, using his architectural skills as the Berthing Building Cleaner.

I'm sure you can all see the connection.

4. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

That is so sad.

He is - or was - a brilliant guy.

Too bad he isn't smart enough to get the fuck out. :no:

5. Free Will

Free Will Patron with Honors

Yeah, I'll pimp it up the charts!
    Keep ranting that Ron and Scientology are making you do it right through the arrest and when you get to court tell them you've got an implant! Tell the judge DM personally promised to beam you back up to the Mother Ship as soon as things got heavy.
    Yeah, you can create a YouTube account with a hotmail address.

ooops.

Paul,
    you overlooked that you get kicked off YouTube for nudity. Well, I did...:bigcry: :bigcry:

6. Free Will

Free Will Patron with Honors

Wow, you've done a Man's Job there, Sir.
    I'm amazed how many of my old shipmates
    stayed in so long after I left.
    I was PO3 Colin D Guy (MSM for a few hours till the promotion was cancelled by an opponent) at AOSHUK from 1972-81, hung around EG as a Freeloader till declared in October 82 for shagging Pam Flood (repeatedly....oh, happy days, more case gain in five hours than my whole time in the SO!)

Anyway, Paul, real nice to bump into you again. You were a lovely bloke back then. Now I look at it, these long Friday nights chainsmoking and playing GO were a wonderful escape from 'reality' for me.

There really wasn't enough laughter in Scientology (except when you felt compelled to laugh in the courseroom if you were listening to an LRH tape on headphones.....or dredging up dirty jokes when the RPF got stuck on a freezing broken down bus between Saint Hill and Stonelands).

One of my hypotheses is that Scientology and the Sea Org got a lot of mileage out of confused intelligent acid casualties! Like you, me and Bob Gilchrist...and Ira Chaleff, Floody and my brother Alistair, just for starters. I think we were all zonked into a Star Wars trip, fuelled by unofficial rumours from OT staffmates that we were going 'back' into Outer Space.
    I remember Lyn Collins loudly whispering as we all drank our milkless tea round the Aga at mid-rats "I found out in session today I used to be a Starfleet Commander"..... lol :)

I hope GO 40 tallies first time today! lol

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Hah! Hi there, Colin. I remember you well. I remember thinking Treasury would go to hell admin-wise after you left, and it did.

Is Ewan back in Glasgow too?

Paul

8. moshek

moshek New Member

Hey, you might now Camilla Fuchs, she was at WISE Int and then onthe PAC RPF in 96-97
    Or Jose Torres, also on the PAC RPF at that time. I know where Camilla is.

:-] moshek

9. DartSmohen

DartSmohen Silver Meritorious Patron

10. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

I've heard of a Pauline Flood at St Hill, was there a Pam as well?

11. Dulloldfart

Pam was Floody's first wife. They got split up and the marriage soured when one of them went to Flag for extensive training--think it was David, but I'm not sure.

Pauline was earlier Pauline Shantz, married to the CO SH Fdn, Peter Shantz. I don't know her name prior to that.

Paul

12. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

OK, fair do's and thanks for the info.

13. dt2000

dt2000 Patron with Honors

Eh, last I knew (04) Barry Stein was on the RPF in PAC.....

ETA - Oh and I was in the HGB from 91-03 so know a lot of you as well. Not saying who I am right now though. Feel free to pm me if you are interested though :)

14. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Where did Chaotic Psychotic go? She hasn't posted in quite awhile.

15. Good twin

Good twin Floater

She might be over at Exscnkids. A lot of the younger ones are.:yes:

16. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

Per Grundy's last update, she's busy handling other stuff. Maybe I'll send her an email and check up on her. Oh, I won't be around to respond to her email or let anyone know. This will have to wait till next week. Unless Grundy gives us an answer before I return to the board.

17. GreyLensman

GreyLensman Silver Meritorious Patron

We probably passed on the streets. But in any case, welcome.

18. Wirestripper

Wirestripper Patron with Honors

OP: did you know Eric Quercia? Not sure if I spelled his name right....shorter fellow, outrageous French accent and a snaggle-tooth?

Was in Gold......so part of it anyway, he was down at the HGB between....96-99? something like that.

19. Dulloldfart

Mel hasn't logged in here for a while. From her profile: Last Activity: 3rd April 2008 04:28 PM.

Paul

20. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Does this name ring a bell - anyone?

From late 80's (when I knew him - but he'd been around a while, I think). Dexter Gelfand was his name and I liked him a great deal.

I'd sure like to give him my hand to shake - again. PM would be fine if anyone has data.

EP