New to posting but not to Scientology - a question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LookingBack, Dec 19, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Auditing, itself, may have disappeared into the abyss as well. We don't hear much about auditing completions. These days, the push is for getting people to pay for "Ideal Orgs" and IAS status.

2. Leland

Leland Crusader

Yes, I remember rather well, after the event at the Paldium in Hollywood announcing Hubbard’s death.....there was talk about a new course being made ready for release regarding one “preparing to drop the body.”

There was quite a buzz among the Los Angeles public about this new course.

Then.... nothing more was heard about it after a day or two. Talk about it died pretty fast!

I would imagine the Cult would get some massive scrutiny if some sort of “heaven’s gate “ style mass suicide occurred!

Plus the cult would lose all those paying public!

But I do agree that if some Cult Course like this was released....I have no doubt many would sign up to do it !

3. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Yeah, that thought occurred to me after I posted....

4. yes ... about the rash on the face...the nursery was disgusting....too many kids..seemed like 15 to 20 at time sometimes.....stuck like poop all the time...roaches everywhere..you would open the fridge that held all the kids food and milk and they would scatter.....::::puke::: there was no such thing as washing your hands...ever.

5. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

Many familiar names. Anybody know when and how Wes Becher died - he must have been quite young.