New to the forum -- Thanks for memories

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by When2StarsAlign, Jul 17, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Yes, it was Loretta's joke. She laughed when she said it.

2. Too funny!

3. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

One time Dave Grenier (Div 6 reg) told me a story.
    He was regging a guy from Intro Lecture to Comm Course.
    Dave asked this guy, "Why are you so upset/sad? Did you fuck a dog?"
    The guy said, "Yes! How did you know that?"

Attached Files:

5. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

Did he mean dog as in Lassie or 'dog' as in Britney Spears? (Yes, before anyone tells me, I know Lassie was really a male dog.)

6. Either way... I bet he was singing Oops I did it again

7. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

8. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

What actually happens is that any potentially criminal issue gets reported to Ethics, and from there to OSA. From there, the procedure is:

1) Was the crime committed against Scientology itself (e.g. embezzlement)? It gets turned over to Church lawyers, and might get reported to the police.
    2) Was the crime something that might be "out PR" if it became widely known, and the offender is somebody NOT important to Scientology? The offender will likely be quietly declared, told to stay away from Scientologists, and the incident buried and victims told to not talk about it. I saw this happen.​

3) Was the crime committed by somebody important to Scientology, like a staff member or FSM who brings in lots of money or stats? The incident is buried, the offender is not punished, the victims intimidated into silence. There are stories of this here on ESMB​

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  9. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Exactly right! :thumbsup:

The CoS will cover up serious felonies as in the circumstances above, but if Mark Bunker sits on a park bench owned by CoS they're on the phone calling the police.
    https://canoe.com/entertainment/celebrity/scientologists-call-cops-on-leah-remini