What's new

NEW YORK - PAULETTE COOPER EXPOSES FOR THE WORLD THE DARKEST SECRETS OF SCIENTOLOGY

iaxiloll

Patron with Honors
http://vice.typepad.com/vice_magazine/2008/10/new-york---paul.html

That is rude. Are you still being harassed or otherwise contacted by the Church?
Rarely, and when they do it’s kid stuff so it doesn’t bother me. After what I went through for 15 years, anything is bearable. I do find it distressing that some of their tactics against others haven’t changed much throughout the years.

Have you been keeping up those “Anonymous” guys from 4chan and their whole pissing match with Scientology?
Anonymous has done more in eight months to change the public’s perception and attitude about Scientology than I was able to accomplish in 15 years of fighting and exposing them. Most of these people have had no personal involvement with Scientology or ax to grind, yet they realize there are some pretty bad things going on. They have stuck their necks out and risked harassment and lawsuits to help get the truth out. I love them all even though I’ve never met any of them personally.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rock On! Paulette, Atak, All the others are all honored every time Anyone Makes a Stand... Anons, Exes, Any critic whatsoever... we are one!
:grouphug:

Veda

Sponsor
There were several names for the various 'Ops' against Paulette Cooper, some directed by telex from the 'flagship'. The original (1972) attempt to have her framed for a bomb threat - and institutionalized in a mental institution or sent to prison - almost succeeded. A follow up 'Op', named 'Op Freak Out', originated in Washington DC, in April 1976, where L. Ron Hubbard was briefly secretly residing. Here are some of those 1976 documents.

http://www.lisamcpherson.org/scans/operation_freakout.pdf

The issuing of FBI search warrants (for the 'Snow White' matter) in 1977 - (incidentally) revealed documents having to do with the 'Ops' against Cooper. These were later made available to her by the FBI, and consisted of hundreds of pages, including an eleven page detailed 'Time Track' of her life, beginning with her birth, in Europe, under Nazi occupation:

"1942, 26 July: Born in Antwerp, Belgium. Apparently under another name. Parents name unknown.

"In this general time period she was apparently in a German concentration camp"...

Her parents had died in the German concentration camp at Auschwitz, and she was later adopted by an American family.

Per Standard "Scientology Intelligence Tech," "Overt Data Collection" and "Evaluation" was to precede further "Data Collection" of a covert nature - "Covert Data Collection" such as spying, wire tapping, burglary, etc. - and was to precede "Support Intelligence" actions, with "Support" being a euphemism for "Attack."

Cooper's background of having lived in a concentration camp, where her parents had died, was used as a premise to make believable that she was - now - an anti-Arab fanatic. Thus, one of the many covert actions against her involved a series of actions where she would be set up and framed for making threats against Arabs, two Arab consulates in New York, and against Henry Kissinger (who, at the time was involved in reconciliatory talks with Arab governments.)

This was to reinforce the idea that Cooper was unstable mentally.

Re. linked material. The main text appears to have been dictated, and then hurriedly typed by another. Material on side, and material at the bottom of some pages - descriptions and definitions - was added later, after a federal court order had resulted in the release of these documents.

Last edited:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
FANTASTIC! I also felt the same way about Anonymous. I still admire them for what they have done to get the awareness of scientology's abuses out there.

And I'll say it again - it was the fact that this group of individuals, who had not been harmed by scientology, were willing to stand up – speak up about the abuses of scientology that made ME feel brave enough to finally start to really look into scientology on the net.