What's new

News Flash ! Adelaide org not an org anymore ?

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
Oh, I know! That's a fantastic idea and so not out-5D! Also, if there were no pcs around, you could have hooked the tomatoes up to the e-meters like Ron did, but then how could you eat them I guess, especially when you'd audited them? That would be SO out-5D ... sigh.

Its really very simple.. You slice a bit off the tomato, then audit the engram out, of the remaining tomato, then slice another bit off, audit it out, and so on ad infinitum. Takes a long time to make a tomato sandwich that way, but the only in-ethics way to do it.

elwood

Patron with Honors
I'm geting tired of calling the cult members "clams" and "Scilons". Let's use "Dianeti". Sounds seriously conspiratorial..

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for all the lols.

I wonder how they are going to wangle the charitable aspect. Someone said Scientology was recognised as a religion in Australia but is this right? My impression is that it claimed to be tax-exempt in South Australia ie in Adelaide, at least when posting accounts in London.

But this bubble maybe burst (certainly should have burst) when the balloon went up about their registered address which I think was a Greek-owned market garden.

So are they pinning their charitable status on this shabby building? If so it doesn't matter what it looks like; it might just have to work as a legal address.

Gadfly

Crusader
I'm geting tired of calling the cult members "clams" and "Scilons". Let's use "Dianeti". Sounds seriously conspiratorial..

Ah yes, like the "Illuminati".

Note, with the "illuminati" there is NO singular form! :duh:

Because the word defines a "group".

But also, Illuminati is the plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened".

Mmmm? Dianetus? Having acheived gains or the EP of Dianetics? Thus,

Clear = Dianetus

Drug R/D completion = Dianetus

anybody on an OT level MUST have completed Dianetics = Dianetus

It seems that the only people who might be involved in Scientology who DON'T fall into this category would be those on introductory (bait and switch) courses. But then, they either move up fast, or they get out fast. Granted there may be some Sea Org members who have NEVER received any Dianetic auditing. :confused2:

Where is Mark Baker when we need him? :coolwink:

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
I must listen closely to the sun dried tomatoes in the fridge... You are right, not a word of thanks!

The sun dried tomato has gone into a self hypnotic trance preparatory to being subsumed into the greater all. It really is thanking you in a deep and meaningful way, but you have to be a Dianeti or an OTeroti to hear it.

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
The sun dried tomato has gone into a self hypnotic trance preparatory to being subsumed into the greater all. It really is thanking you in a deep and meaningful way, but you have to be a Dianeti or an OTeroti to hear it.

So that is that is the noise I hear from the fridge at night?

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
Thanks for all the lols.

I wonder how they are going to wangle the charitable aspect. Someone said Scientology was recognised as a religion in Australia but is this right? My impression is that it claimed to be tax-exempt in South Australia ie in Adelaide, at least when posting accounts in London.

But this bubble maybe burst (certainly should have burst) when the balloon went up about their registered address which I think was a Greek-owned market garden.

So are they pinning their charitable status on this shabby building? If so it doesn't matter what it looks like; it might just have to work as a legal address.

The Greek owned market garden certainly fits the tomato theme. I think we are on to something.

Purple Rain

Crusader
The tomatoes need to get their damn ethics in. No fridge is going to do it. It's you and me with our sleeves rolled up. If they give you that withering look or that mouldy old attitude, suck it up and get down to business. No panty-waisted dilettante tomato ever cleared a veggie crisper. Do it and the tomatoes will win. And we'll all win.

Purple Rain

Crusader
So you have this tomato, and he thinks he's a celery. He's stuck in this incident. And he's taken on the valence of the celery. He's a little green and stringy. And you'll find ... once this tomato knew he was a tomato. He had the knowingness of his tomatoness ... and we call this vegetability. Because it is ... not every tomato has it. And he sits there in his crisper and he thinks about life and the universe. But he's not exterior. He can't as-is the crisper ... and the more he tries to not-is it ... so when he sees a celery ... man, it's a key-in to see that celery. And he'll find himself getty massy ... sort of anaten. So what we need is to exteriorise ... the only way to exteriorise a tomato safely is the V8 process ... and we call it that because ... once Mary Sue had to go to the shops. She had some shopping to do. And she needed tomatoes. But this tomato was no good, you see? The celery incident does that ... it was 600 billion years ago ... a celery named Tofu ... so the V8 process will exteriorise a tomato like nobody's business. But you need a crack auditor for V8 - you can't run V8 on a natural tomato clear.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
1288636812696369881.jpg

Miss Pert

So you have this tomato, and he thinks he's a celery. He's stuck in this incident. And he's taken on the valence of the celery. He's a little green and stringy. And you'll find ... once this tomato knew he was a tomato. He had the knowingness of his tomatoness ... and we call this vegetability. Because it is ... not every tomato has it. And he sits there in his crisper and he thinks about life and the universe. But he's not exterior. He can't as-is the crisper ... and the more he tries to not-is it ... so when he sees a celery ... man, it's a key-in to see that celery. And he'll find himself getty massy ... sort of anaten. So what we need is to exteriorise ... the only way to exteriorise a tomato safely is the V8 process ... and we call it that because ... once Mary Sue had to go to the shops. She had some shopping to do. And she needed tomatoes. But this tomato was no good, you see? The celery incident does that ... it was 600 billion years ago ... a celery named Tofu ... so the V8 process will exteriorise a tomato like nobody's business. But you need a crack auditor for V8 - you can't run V8 on a natural tomato clear.

The problem here is that if you ran him on his vegetability you would only stick him further into the incident. You need to run his fruitablilty, this would bring about total freedom.

jenni with an eye

The tomatoes need to get their damn ethics in. No fridge is going to do it. It's you and me with our sleeves rolled up. If they give you that withering look or that mouldy old attitude, suck it up and get down to business. No panty-waisted dilettante tomato ever cleared a veggie crisper. Do it and the tomatoes will win. And we'll all win.

Ketchup! You tomatoes need to get on-sauce!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: