news from Tony and Sue

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Krautfag, Jul 23, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

I'm not. As long as David is a dedicated Scientologist and is involved with Becky, there will always be that carrot on the stick being waved. There have been numerous stories throughout history of people being so in love with someone, they surrended their individuality & power to keep the relationship going.

I'm not saying that's going to happen here but given Scientology's hold on David, the only alternative to him being declared PTS & him leaving Scientology is (1) Becky returns to Scientology and disconnects from her parents (unless they can be convinced to totally surrender to the cult as well); or (2) Becky & David go their separate ways.

There's no alternatives.

2. stc

stc Patron with Honors

From the mouths of people actually at Apple Jacks farm/The Amazing Maze! People in Warrington. He hasn't worked there since April, dude.

3. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Since he is the co-owner of the AJ Farm, he may still be receiving income from the farm and its associated businesses.

4. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I forgot that you are the 'kid' from the UK who often lacks discretion, missing the finer points in using discretion when it comes to posting other people's business. Don't you have something more important to do besides gossip?

5. stc

stc Patron with Honors

This is the key point that I cannot get over.

6. AnonyMary

I thought they were just engaged but not married. In any event, Becky publicly announced her departure from scientology via her father's video, a suppressive act. That makes her an SP by Hubbard policy. No doubt Becky seriously considered the consequences of her decision before acting on it. In my estimation, Becky and David are at an impass or have moved on. It's their business at this point. I'm just glad that Tony and Sue are still with us in protesting Scientology and that Becky left Scientology!
    Can we move on to something else now?

7. getbeckyout

getbeckyout New Member

David has never been a co owner, the business is his Dads and Mums, David was the manager and was self employed and classed himself as a consultant.
    David and Becky are not married but still engaged.

8. Good luck and God Bless to them both! :thumbsup:

9. stc

stc Patron with Honors

So.. aside from the whole Tony/Sue/Becky thing, how is Scientology doing in Manchester?

I've collated Manchester victims' photos & put them in one place: the Scientology Manchester Gallery

Will add more, over the next few weeks.

There aren't actually that many people, they must be desperate for 'raw meat'.

10. AnonyMary

This is a thread about news from Tony & Sue. Try looking for the manchester protest threads and updating there.

11. AnonyMary

Yes!!

12. These are the people poisining David & Becky's minds, preying on members unsuspecting members of the public.

13. stc

stc Patron with Honors

It may benefit Tony & Sue to see the people Becky has been spending almost every waking moment with, for the past few years. They're a tight, little, love-bombing, circle. They work ever so-hard to maintain their secrecy.

NB - Remember to have sympathy for this loving, caring (if misguided) group of people. Each one of them will have relatives/loved-ones

May also be of value to lurking journalists, from the Manchester Evening News, for example. Just a totally random example, you understand.

People contributing info include a former Manc Scientologist, who left in 2008 or 2009.

14. getbeckyout

getbeckyout New Member

Anonymary please dont worry we are ok, we have took on the cos as we love our daughter and are fighting the cult and we have to let people have the right to express there feelings.

We thank all for there input.

15. getbeckyout

getbeckyout New Member

16. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Thanks Tony for the video of the Manchester protest! :thumbsup:

I loved the car. :yes:

17. stc

stc Patron with Honors