No case on post demonstrates Scientology is a Con

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by jodie, Dec 30, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. jodie

jodie Patron with Honors

Very interesting, thanks Kiddo. Yes, the web of contradictions, double standards and insane practices in the orgs is a total mind f**k.

- jodie

2. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

Auditors didn't have to be sessionable either.

What's the PL that says if the auditor's breath shows on a mirror then he's fit to audit?

3. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

I was told that by a Flag reg. Ironic, isn't it?

4. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, having been on staff and having audited a number of staff, I would have to seriously disagree with your saying staff didn't want auditing. More likely they were in total apathy about ever getting any ever while on staff.

5. PirateAndBum

No one has mentioned that "Case on post" is listed as a Crime in the Ethics code. If that isn't insane I don't know what is! Any senior could lay the no case on post line on you to snap you back into compliance, knowing your ass was on the line if you continued your drama.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2008
  6. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Yeah. And depending on who you were, what your post was, and how badly they needed something, this would be used for or against you. (Politics). Sometimes you would get "sympathy" (not literally, but in the sense of "a little help") and other times it would backfired and you would be told (yelled) about case on post and get back to work and make it go right.

I dont remember anyone being disciplined strickly for case on post. It may have occured, but I dont remember it.

7. ExScnDude

ExScnDude Patron with Honors

In my org, the reg was either a hero or a bum, depending on the GI for that week.

One reg in particular got so sick and tired of being read the riot act week after week, she turned on a giant "Fuck You" attitude.

This lead directly into psycho exec asserting, "{reg's name} needs to go in session right away. I don't know what's going on with her - she seems totally upset." ......

Duh!

This cycle repeated over and over and over.

This particular reg stayed on the reg post for over 5 years - a total record in perseverance!

8. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

That's always the case.

That's why someone from the finance office where i was on staff would so often say, "You're only as good as your last act".

And when the regges had a great GI week, they would immediately go into what the CO would call "high altitude sickness". They would be freaking out, knowing the income would be crashed the next week and they would be once again on the shit end of the stick.

9. PirateAndBum

Ah the joys of having a screaming upstat week! You know you're doomed for the next. Ah, no Mr Gotbucks not all at once, why don't you pay 1/2 now and the rest next week... What's wrong with this picture?

10. Royal Prince Xenu

What tone level is masochism?

11. ExScnDude

Actually, she was one of those people who persevered and met the challenge - not low toned at all. A low toned individual wouldn't have made it through the first year.

One of the better CL V Org regges for sure.

I would not dishonor anyone who managed to survive and have some success despite the insanities of have a dozen sets of execs over that period of time.

12. Royal Prince Xenu

I wasn't intending to belittle her efforts, but as well-trained Rondroids we all suffered a great deal from execs and it was that carefully misdirected loyalty that kept us all coming back for more.

13. petraph33

petraph33 Patron with Honors

making life miserable

I can totally agree with that, Ralph, but then I think this was one of those "rules" that was meant in a positive way and got exploited in a very negative way. Meaning that you had no more right to any auditing, there was just no more case. It is again one of those points driven into the extreme, without finding the proper middle way of studytime, and no case on post, making it work properly instead of "culting it out" so to speak and making life miserable. :no:

14. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

The problem is 'stable data' driven management. The 'stable data' is that Hubbard Management Tech Works, so, whenever it *doesn't* work, it's somebody else's fault; i.e. 'case on post'.

Sure, there are people who are unpleasant to work with; people who drag their personal baggage into a work environment, but, there is also bad feeling and baggage that's generated in the workplace itself, and, nowhere more so than in a 'Stable Data Driven Management System', where 'success' and 'production' are mandated by *fiat*.

Besides; there's no such thing as 'Case' as described by Hubbard, and no elimination or even reduction of 'Case' through processing. Merely the dogma that more processing means less 'Case'; therefore, the more highly processed by definition has less 'Case'.

Experience shows otherwise.

Zinj

15. ExScnDude

Cool - agree re: the misdirected loyalty.

16. Alan

Alan Gold Meritorious Patron

Good stuff! :thumbsup:

Sorry to disagree! :whistling:

Of course there is 'Case' - after all - after Scio processing you make "Case gain' - which means - you have created more case! :bigcry:

If you define "Case" as the sum total of composite collections of your experiences and ways to handle them - you can actually erase some of those bad experiences and come up with more optimum ways to handle them or god-forbid let them go - thus you get "case loss." :thumbsup:

:D

Alan

17. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Misdirected loyalty is a very good way to put it, RPX.

Happy New Year!

18. lafleche francoeur

lafleche francoeur New Member

Do you remember the HCO PL regarding that no case on post issue?

19. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

You are asking a question of someone who last posted here over 10 years ago. Maybe someone else can help.

20. lafleche francoeur

lafleche francoeur New Member

Yes. Please. I need the reference for it. I want to use the quote " no case on post" in an article where I need to give my source.... I think it was somewhere in the Staff Status 1