What's new

NOI: Scientology's SP "Merchant of Chaos" religious partner

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Hubbard stated in his red-on-white technology bulletins that the single most powerful piece of "tech" was Listing & Nulling.

Hey! Let's try it!

L&N

WHO OR WHAT WOULD A SOCIOPATHIC, ALIEN OBSESSED,
DOOMSDAY CULT LIKE SCIENTOLOGY PARTNER UP WITH?

Mental Health care professionals x

Sane people x

Perjuring Sea Org executives sf

Unscrupulous Lawyers sf

Dirty Private Investigators sf

Offshore money launderers sf

Another sociopathic, sociopathic, alien obsessed,
doomsday cult like Nation of Islam.
......L
LFBD VGIS F/N

Today in the mainstream media (Brietbart TV), Reverend Louis Farrakhan once again unleashed another of his infamous hate-filled, "merchant-of-chaos" rants, with a rabble-rousing exhortation that: "We need to put the American flag down!"

Audio of the speech also at THIS LINK:

It is an appropriate bookend to his other recent racist rant to the people of Ferguson, Missouri who were already at near-riot levels. The "reverend" screamed into the incendiary chaos this unfathomably evil demand for violence:

‘Tear This Goddamn Country Up!'

Yet, the Scientologists now go to "Sunday Sermons" by NOI "ministers" and other events where NOI leaders are featured as the "ideal" of Scientology.

And, they grin and pass out "The Way To Happiness" while Scientologists and their NOI co-conspirators do everything in their power to covertly seed the culture with chaos, violence and hatred.

That's Scientology. They're "clearing" the planet. And "salvaging this sector". And one of the worst racists and hate-mongers of the 20th century, Farrakhan, is their beloved partner. No problem here, don't worry--Dr. Hubbard out there at Target II must have a wide floating needle about now.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
It is an appropriate bookend to his other recent racist rant to the people of Ferguson, Missouri who were already at near-riot levels. The "reverend" screamed into the incendiary chaos this unfathomably evil demand for violence . . .

Oh dear lord, forgive me for reposting this . . . .
I just can't resist for some reason. :shrug:

Has to do with a personal cognition.
:whistling:

View attachment 10657

:wink2:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I see this 'WE NEED TO PUT THE AMERICAN FLAG DOWN' Farrakhan rant (with a link to the Breitbart story) is the main headline at Drudge just now.

I wonder why Breitbart didn't mention the alliance between the NOI and the CofS. Haven't they made the connection yet? Surely it would give their (hate-filled) media stories more legs?

Paul

Francois Tremblay

Patron with Honors
We're in the middle of a race war where one side is screaming for the enemies' blood and invokes any pretext for it, and you berate one leader from the other side who does the same?

I mean, don't misunderstand me, I pass as White as much as any other White, but even if I'm on your side, that doesn't mean I won't call out your hypocrisy...

Leland

Crusader
I work with a lot of Black Americans.....of all ages...and never had a problem....

(and a lot of other nationalities also....mainly South American....)

Veda

Sponsor
Would you mind clarifying the below statement? I'm not sure what you mean.

We're in the middle of a race war

There's a race war? Things seem pretty much the same as they've always been.

Where is this war being fought and by whom?

where one side is screaming for the enemies' blood and invokes any pretext for it,

Could you specify who is screaming for the enemies' blood and invokes any pretext for it?

and you berate one leader from the other side who does the same?

Could you specify the identity of this one leader who is being berated?

I mean, don't misunderstand me,

That's the problem. I don't understand what you're saying.

Maybe I'm just not paying attention.

I pass as White as much as any other White, but even if I'm on your side, that doesn't mean I won't call out your hypocrisy...

Whose hypocrisy? Could you specify who you're talking about here?

Thanks, in advance, for the clarification. :)

HelluvaHoax!

BRIGHT IDEA BY THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
TO REPAIR ITS DEVASTATINGLY HIDEOUS PR

Recruit racist, hate-spewing members of the Nation of Islam
(an equally hated, feared & ridiculed cult)
To sit in the classrooms of Scientology orgs...
To deliver their "Sunday Sermons"...
To be guest speakers at their events...

So that anyone who thinks: "Nation of Islam"
immediately thinks: "Whoa, they are part of Scientology"
Concluding: "They are both fanatical dangerous cults!!!"

And, therefore, because people had to think of
two sociopathic cults at the same time (COS/NOI)
it will somehow cancel out the bad thoughts on Scientology alone.

Yeah, that'll fix it.​

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Awful as this all is it could well be NO1 that finally takes the cofs down because when the turn on each other (and they will) it will be very messy and hopefully very public.

:biggrin:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron

True ... I couldn't believe it when they joined forces, I thought it was a joke.

I think that the reason why this 'relationship' between NOI and the cult has not gotten a foothold in the press is because of sheer ludicrousness of the story. Who would believe it?

Reporter (to managing Editor): Hey, look I found out that members of the NOI are taking scientology courses and getting counseling (called auditing) there. Seems like a good story.

Editor: Dafuq? Sounds like you've been visiting way too many conspiracy sites on the web. Now GTFO of my office and find some 'real' stories.

Reporter: But, its true...

Editor: OUT!

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

True ... I couldn't believe it when they joined forces, I thought it was a joke.

LOL! It is rather funny to think of the marketing surveys that were probably done.

Situation: Scientology is not seen as cool. Need to position it with something cool.

Data: Black culture is seen by youth as cool (hip hop music, white kids trying to sound "black" to look cool, Will Smith starring in blockbuster movie, people voting for a black president, etc, etc.)

Solution: aligning/associating with black group (NOI) and black hip hop artists (Chill E.B) will make Scn look more cool.

Miscabbage and his butt-boy probably came up with this idea, lol.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Sciéntology and NOI publicly joining forces? Fine! So we have only one sectarian pile of shit to defeat, instead of two. This leaves more time to focus on the other political shenanigans the cult is weaving - that deluded Kennedy-kid, for example.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
LOL! It is rather funny to think of the marketing surveys that were probably done.

Situation: Scientology is not seen as cool. Need to position it with something cool.

Data: Black culture is seen by youth as cool (hip hop music, white kids trying to sound "black" to look cool, Will Smith starring in blockbuster movie, people voting for a black president, etc, etc.)

Solution: aligning/associating with black group (NOI) and black hip hop artists (Chill E.B) will make Scn look more cool.

Miscabbage and his butt-boy probably came up with this idea, lol.

It will certainly be cool (for us) when Miscabbage gets between the shite and the fan.

HelluvaHoax!

Awful as this all is it could well be NO1 that finally takes the cofs down because when the turn on each other (and they will) it will be very messy and hopefully very public.

That mirrors the belief I have had since the day that COS/NOI bizarre joint-venture was first announced.

Two fanatical cults with radically contradictory doctrines, beliefs & practices.

In their heart of hearts, Scientologists have certainty and "knowingness" that all those pious NOI believers sitting in the Ideal Org course and auditing rooms are nothing more than degraded beings who are "dramatizing" wholetrack Islamic implants--and obeying (according to Hubbard) the perversely aberrated SP known as Muhammed.

In their heart of hearts, NOI members have certainty that their "white devil" Scientology collaborators are despicable "infidels" who deny the one and only God Allah and his only Messenger Allah. The NOI has their very own version of "Fair Game" which mandates that infidels be "tricked and lied to", so they (like Scientologists) hide their true face and intentions behind pious religious masks.

QUESTION: So, what are the NOI doing inside the Scientologists' lethal inner sanctum? What do they possibly have in common with the fanatical Hubbardites who intend to conquer homo sapiens and bring the world into Scientology's servitude?

ANSWER: Money.

EXPLANATION: The NOI are poor. Their friendly neighbor cult has offered to train them how to raise billions, build glitzy Vegas like houses of worship and to teach (via auditing/training) the Farrakhan fanatics how to increase their income and donations to NOI. Farrakhan also made millions from Scientology to initially make the deal and continues to reap FSM commissions on all his membership who he has ordered to do Dianetics and certain Scientology services.

Money. That's also what Scientology wants out the deal too. Bodies in the shop paying real cash for their courses/auditing.

Money. The answer is money. Now that was simple, wasn't it? LOL

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Exactly what I was thinking....that is one alliance that can only end one way....explosively.

I said a while back, that I would love to be there when some teenage CMO girl decides to give an NoI member a Severe Reality Adjustment, and gets a bigger reality adjustment right back.

I would love to see what secret policy DM has issued to manage the Scn/NoI relationship, as far as what can and cannot be done as far as regging, recruiting, and "ethics handling" of NoI members by non-NoI SO people.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I really don't understand the thinking behind the CofS's strategy of aligning itself with the NoI because I haven't really done any research, but IMO it's a PR coup on behalf of the Scientologist's, what with the popularity of Islam and all things Islamic being on an all-time high at the moment.

Yes, I am sure that in the fullness of time it is going to turn ugly and they (NoI) will end up helping us destroy the CofS.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I really don't understand the thinking behind the CofS's strategy of aligning itself with the NoI because I haven't really done any research, but IMO it's a PR coup on behalf of the Scientologist's, what with the popularity of Islam and all things Islamic being on an all-time high at the moment.

Yes, I am sure that in the fullness of time it is going to turn ugly and they (NoI) will end up helping us destroy the CofS.

Their thoughts: "Diversification - Our opponents will have to face two adversaries instead of one".

Unification: See my previous post ITT. :coolwink:

Controllers view: Kicking two asses for the price of one is awesome. :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

I said a while back, that I would love to be there when some teenage CMO girl decides to give an NoI member a Severe Reality Adjustment, and gets a bigger reality adjustment right back.

I would love to see what secret policy DM has issued to manage the Scn/NoI relationship, as far as what can and cannot be done as far as regging, recruiting, and "ethics handling" of NoI members by non-NoI SO people.

LOL

The NOI has a special thug division on their org board that provides "security", bodyguards and intimidation. Known as the "Mighty Fruit of Islam" (seriously) they recruit the largest, meanest looking NOI men who have passed TR-S (The "Scowling" TR)

10443499_814758898537137_50_med_hr.jpeg

I don't actually agree with you about a teenaged CMO girl being intimidated by the NOI. Because the CMO girl is so much more able and powerful than the Fruit of Islam Mest-body thugs.

She has intention!

And postulates!

And a sword!

so.jpg