What's new

OCMBer Exposes Hubbard Photo Fraud

Headend

Patron with Honors
But this can't be about Zinj.

Don't make it about Zinj when it is about YOU.

Stand up and own it.

T.I.
Please read all my posts in this thread. Yes I have mentioned Zinj a few times but he's hardly been my focal point.

Your welcome to view this anyway you like.

Pete

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Please read all my posts in this thread. Yes I have mentioned Zinj a few times but he's hardly been my focal point.

Your welcome to view this anyway you like.

Pete

I believe you mean that.

Thank you.

http://music.aol.com/video/its-my-life/talk-talk/1919397

It's my life

(Mark Hollis / Tim Friese-Greene)

Funny how I find myself
In love with you
If I could buy my reasoning
I pay to lose
One half won't do
I've asked myself
how much do you
Commit yourself

It's my life
Don't you forget
It's my life
It never ends

Funny how I blind myself
I never knew
If I was sometimes
played upon
Afraid to lose
I tell myself
what good you do
Convince myself

It's my life
Don't you forget
It's my life
It never ends

I would ask myself
how much do you
Commit yourself
It's my life
Don't you forget
Caught in the crowd
It never ends

T.I.

Last edited:

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ouch. So that's what you're upset about.

Peace.

Nick

Throwing up the past is a misdirector Nick.

Talk about smoke and mirrors...........

This guy is one hell of an acrobat.

First he props up other people as targets then brings up a two month old thread.

Everything but current reasoning ability.

Puppets, dolls, the past, guilt, smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors.

You see the magic?

You see it's all around?

It's all fucking Alice in Wonderland.

Three card monte.

Appear (to be available) then disappear behind symbols and guilt trips and misdirecting.

It's all magic.

It's actually funny.

T.I.

Headend

Patron with Honors
I believe you mean that.

Thank you.

http://music.aol.com/video/its-my-life/talk-talk/1919397

It's my life

(Mark Hollis / Tim Friese-Greene)

Funny how I find myself
In love with you
If I could buy my reasoning
I pay to lose
One half won't do
I've asked myself
how much do you
Commit yourself

It's my life
Don't you forget
It's my life
It never ends

Funny how I blind myself
I never knew
If I was sometimes
played upon
Afraid to lose
I tell myself
what good you do
Convince myself

It's my life
Don't you forget
It's my life
It never ends

I would ask myself
how much do you
Commit yourself
It's my life
Don't you forget
Caught in the crowd
It never ends

T.I.

Thank you TI, I had never listened to the lyric of that song. :thumbsup:

Headend

Patron with Honors
Ouch. So that's what you're upset about.

Peace.

Nick

Nick repeating the accusation that I'm somehow upset will not make it true.

It's very easy to take one line out of the whole & assign it a significance it doesn't have. I invite you to re-read all the relevant posts in this thread, including Ralph's & Zinj's. It's impossible to grasp the whole if all you do is look at the pieces.

I have mainly kept to what I saw as flaws in few points made here. I have responded strongly to some, mainly because the point made was offered as conclusive proof. I have also acknowledged a few good point made by others that did not necessarily agree with the way I was initially leaning.

Ralph set the precedent for attack, I simply responded in kind. I will also happily admit to enjoying that type of exchange to a point. Ralph made it so easy I'm afraid I just couldn't resist the temptation.

The exchange between you & I has until now, had little to do with the above.

Pete

Last edited:

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
What the fuck is up with this Scientology bullshit?

Didn't Bob Dylan have any altitude when he wrote "Hard rain's gonna fall"?

Didn't Mick Jagger have any altitude when he wrote, "I can't get no...satisfaction"?

You think you didn't get told in advance of all this fuckin dissapointment?

You didn't listen to the radio?

Is Hubbard your only stable datumn?

You were told in many many ways over and over and over again through the bible all the way to pop music.

I don't believe some of you people who never heard a promise before Ron Hubbard had a life.

T.I.

Last edited:

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nick repeating the accusation that I'm somehow upset will not make it true.

It's very easy to take one line out of the whole & assign it a significance it doesn't have. I invite you to re-read all the relevant posts in this thread, including Ralph's & Zinj's. It's impossible to grasp the whole if all you do is look at the pieces.

I have mainly kept to what I saw as flaws in few points made here. I have responded strongly to some, mainly because the point made was offered as conclusive proof. I have also acknowledged a few good point made by others that did not necessarily agree with the way I was initially leaning.

Ralph set the precedent for attack, I simply responded in kind. I will also happily admit to enjoying that type of exchange to a point. Ralph made it so easy I'm afraid I just couldn't resist the temptation.

The exchange between you & I has until now, had little to do with the above.

Pete

Just get off Ralph.

It goes beyond reason with Ralph and a few others on these forums.

That's all the help I'm going to give you here on the internet.

This is a help flow bother.

Understand me that I am thinking of you here.

You told me to read everything you have written.

I did that.

You read everything Ralph has written.

He has the I.Q. greater than any other Scientologist than has had this magic in their hands.

Only David Mayo has connected the dots in a similar capacity, but he did not have the magic.

You stand off until you get the facts.

Please.

For Justice.

T.I.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
So, there seems little chance that the original premiss that Hubbard perpetrated a fraud can be maintained and the piss taker wanders in to take apart the thread seeking to avoid any possibility of discrediting the so righteously motivated "critics". Gimme a barf bag.
You surprize me Ralph! - That was meant to make you laugh! - It's true that I think that the cult did a retouce job on that picture. I have explained how I come to that conclusion.. BUT! - These are just some pictures that were published for promotion. It is in fact impossible for us to authenticate.

If Hubbard indeed was pasted into that picture it is a little cheating that pales in comparison to the immensity of Hubbards and CoS's fraud in general.

:screwy:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I think the Mathison one is the original. The Hubbard one is cropped. It is also darkened to blot out any detail that would have to be added above hubbard's head.

Last edited:

Headend

Patron with Honors
Just get off Ralph.

It goes beyond reason with Ralph and a few others on these forums.

That's all the help I'm going to give you here on the internet.

This is a help flow bother.

Understand me that I am thinking of you here.

You told me to read everything you have written.

I did that.

You read everything Ralph has written.

He has the I.Q. greater than any other Scientologist than has had this magic in their hands.

Only David Mayo has connected the dots in a similar capacity, but he did not have the magic.

You stand off until you get the facts.

Please.

For Justice.

T.I.

T.I. Thanks for the tip but I would have thought Ralph was a big boy & could defend himself, perhaps I was wrong.

Just as Ralph's tried to sugar coat his obvious attempt to intimidate Zinj into silence, with his "That is not a threat from me" comment, you are trying the same trick to conceal your obvious attempt to warn me off Ralph, with your patronising & insincere, "Understand me that I am thinking of you here."

I did not ask for your "help flow" nor do I need your particular brand of help.

If veiled threats & intimidations are the best magic you & Ralph have, I'm already bored. :whistling:

Vinaire

Sponsor
T.I. Thanks for the tip but I would have thought Ralph was a big boy & could defend himself, perhaps I was wrong.

Just as Ralph's tried to sugar coat his obvious attempt to intimidate Zinj into silence, with his "That is not a threat from me" comment, you are trying the same trick to conceal your obvious attempt to warn me off Ralph, with your patronising & insincere, "Understand me that I am thinking of you here."

If veiled threats & intimidations are the best magic you & Ralph have, I'm already bored. :whistling:

You can be right!

Now get back to your original purpose.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, there are some unique people here that are one of a kind that add to the overall makeup of this forum and keep it lively.

Ralph is a practicing auditor, but he's explored a lot of avenues.

Alan worked with Hubbard.

Beah grew up in the Sea Org.

Free to shine was at S.H. way back when .

Fluffy knows more about the fourm than just about anyone.

See, everyone has a different view to add that helps the rest overall have a wider view.

Vinair is practiced in Hindu!

If you give yourself time to get to know everyone you will come to discover everyone here has a certain special value.

You can actually profit in one way or another from everyone here.

Why not enjoy the company and give everyone a chance to teach you?

And hey, have some laughs.

T.I.

Last edited:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Personally I thought of everyone posting on this thread, that Headend had one of the more flexible points of view. He didn't seem to be too intent upon defending his original position, unlike some people.

BUT nobody has mentioned that obvious pasted-on head in the audience! The guy to the right of Mathison/Hubbard's back. Why would someone be cut and pasted on both images? Then further over to the right on the Mathison photo there appears to be another stuck-on head.

SP's in the audience?

It looks like MSH to the left of Mathison/Hubbard. But clearly this photo has a history of being tampered with, whichever was the original one!

Let's have an argument about that now! :wink2:

Headend

Patron with Honors
Well, there are some unique people here that are one of a kind that add to the overall makeup of this forum and keep it lively.

Ralph is a practicing auditor, but he's explored a lot of avenues.

Alan worked with Hubbard.

Beah grew up in the Sea Org.

Free to shine was at S.H. way back when .

Fluffy knows more about the fourm than just about anyone.

See, everyone has a different view to add that helps the rest overall have a wider view.

Vinair is practiced in Hindu!

If you give yourself time to get to know everyone you will come to discover everyone here has a certain special value.

You can actually profit in one way or another from everyone here.

Why not enjoy the company and give everyone a chance to teach you?

And hey, have some laughs.

T.I.

T.I. You seem to have decided I'm some sort of newb who could somehow benefit from your guidance. Guidance I have neither sort nor do I need.

You assume too much about who I know & don't know, as well as their history as an ex or otherwise.

Please find someone else to patronise.

Pete

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey what about the cricket, if you haven't heard get googling. Main headline in all the news here. :confused2:

Is it cricket????? Using every possible covert non-sporting trick in the book to intimidate the opposition - that's not the game at all. It's Ozzie rules.