What's new

OEC6 Chat With Max Hauri-Indie Scientology Podcast

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Would anyone be kind enough to post the Cliff Cult Notes version of why that indy imbecile claimed he defaced a murdered girl's gravesite?

I stopped watching Noich's videos long ago (after the first couple I forced myself to watch) when we were playing the "drinking game" and had to take a shot every time he punctuated his ron-ramble with multitudinous end-sentence interjections of "Roiiiiitttttt?"

At a certain point, I suffered a severe engram, went unconscious and had to be rushed to the emergency room for alcohol poisoning.

PRO-TIP ON END-SENTENCE INTERJECTIONS OF ROIIIITTTT?: Forget R6EW. That, my friends, is an actual engramic "end word"!

PS: Yeah, I know I used harsh SP adjectives "indie imbecile". I am willing to take a temporary ban. It's worth it to me to get that on record by taking one for the team. LOL

He was attempting to jump on the anti #Metoo bandwagon by making the point that not all men are rapists and murderers (how his obscene graffiti was meant to do that is still a mystery to me) ... he also wanted it known that if the murderer hadn't been vaccinated as a child he would never have stalked, raped and murdered this girl because (according to Nolch) he became autistic as a direct result of the vaccination.

He seems to believe he was making a political point.

That's as much as I could listen to of his whining video (the first few minutes) ... but it was more than enough.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Ah Stratskyboy..

Can't you just grant them beingness...and stop abusing their belief in 2 lunatic space opera exorcist lunatic...and their technology to save manking and the planet...It you don't want to be saved it's up to you..but Jeez..leave indies do their planetary work alone...

However I wonder why some feel endangered by your little self Stratsky...I mean..how about a huge beam of tone 40 commanding intention screaming:

''Go away Stratsky - degraded being
leave us alone!''
:giggle:
:buttkick:
Oh lotus blossom, haven't you heard? I'm a reformed character these days; no longer the nasty old curmugeon seeking revenge for the thousands of people wronged and defrauded by the CofS (even though the truth is I didn't have to part with any sizeable sums of money myself and I laid some gorgeous babes while I was in and generally had a good time). No, I'm taking a back seat from now on, these fucked-up scientologists are just going to have to work it out for themselves the way I had to, besides, there are one or two two-faced people on this board only too willing to stab you in the back, and I'm done with having anything to do with them.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
I'm surprised at all the ad personam attacks. If Andy wants to make vids on youtube about independent scientology, let him be.

For the record: I am not a fan of the graffiti affair, but from what I understand he was already caught by the police and sentenced. Justice has been done.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I'm surprised at all the ad personam attacks. If Andy wants to make vids on youtube about independent scientology, let him be.
You're right.

I had to ask myself why I sometimes feel it's appropriate to give Scientologists/Indies a FREE PERSONALITY TEST BEATDOWN.

I thought about it a moment. . .

MY PERSONAL ANSWER: Because the thing that "went wrong" in Scientology is that nobody dared criticize the living hell out of Hubbard or Miscavige for their pathological lying, fraud, treachery & thuggery. That's how a cult becomes a cult!

Social grace, political correctness and politeness all have their place. But without people regularly standing up and stridently calling out beguiling bullshit and other Big Lies, cult scammers see the exact weakness and passivity they have been waiting for--and it is at that precise moment they sink their hooks in. That's how the scam traps its victims! Because everyone "agrees" and acts ever-so-pleasant;-therefore nobody ever shoots down the hoax in flames the moment gaslighting begins (example follows):

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED: Hubbard gave a lecture about OT powers where he bragged "...I almost got run over by a freight locomotive on Venus the other day." People knowingly laughed and said "Wow, what a win! I can't wait to pay for my next level!"

WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED: Hubbard gave a lecture about OT powers where he bragged "...I almost got run over by a freight locomotive on Venus the other day." People laughed and said, "That's total bullshit, Hubbard! Prove it or give me my money back, you lying jerk!"

Was that Ad Hom? Judge for yourself. I say no, it was simple common sense.

PRO TIP: "Lying jerk", although an ad hom, is the kind of thing sane people say when faced with a lying jerk trying to steal their money.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

For the record: I am not a fan of the graffiti affair, but from what I understand he was already caught by the police and sentenced. Justice has been done.

Posted by Karakorum and snipped:

If Andy wants to make vids on youtube about independent scientology, let him be.
Yep ... fair enough, but this is ESMB not youtube and we have every right to respond to people trying to recruit here.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
MY PERSONAL ANSWER: Because the thing that "went wrong" in Scientology is that nobody would dare criticize the living hell out of Hubbard or Miscavige for their pathological lying, fraud, treachery & thuggery. That's how a cult becomes a cult.
And this is something I entirely agree with. If someone comes in with a certain ideology or system of beliefs that you believe is faulty or wrong, you should speak up. :thumbsup:
I myself try to do this all the time when it comes to scn and other religious BS that people come to me with and ask for opinions.

Where we disagree is this: I believe one should then criticize the beliefs and views, not make personal attacks against the person by calling him an imbecile or by bringing up past convictions.

Last edited:

strativarius

And this is something I entirely agree with. If someone comes in with a certain ideology or system of beliefs that you believe is faulty or wrong, you should speak up. :thumbsup:
I myself try to do this all the time when it comes to scn and other religious BS that people come to me with and ask for opinions.

Where we disagree is this: I believe you should then criticize the beliefs and views, not make personal attacks against the person by calling him an imbecile or by bringing up past convictions.
I could agree more! (Oops, what I meant to say was I couldn't agree more)! Unfortunately, the only response one or two people here have is to label someone a racist and a bigot if they dare to challenge their beliefs.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Where we disagree is this: I believe you should then criticize the beliefs and views, not make personal attacks against the person by calling him an imbecile or by bringing up past convictions.

Lol! I expect Mike Rinder will be very pleased to hear about your sudden change of attitude.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Lol! I expect Mike Rinder will be very pleased to hear about your sudden change of attitude.
I do not have an issue with Mike's opinions, at least not with most opinions he expressed in public since he left scn.

My issue was with the actions he took as head of OSA and the knowledge of child abuse he had at the time. I have not used insults or personal atatcks against Rinder, nor did I atatck him with past convictions that he already served. As a matter of fact, I do not think Mike Rinder has ever been tried or convicted for his actions.

Apples and organges.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Something about my post you didn't understand @Karakorum?
Who exactly are these "one or two people" that label people racists and bigots?

You mentioned them in reply to my post, where I criticize members for making personal attacks. Hence there is ground to assume you mean me. If you do, you should speak openly.

strativarius

Who exactly are these "one or two people" that label people racists and bigots?

You mentioned them in reply to my post, where I criticize members for making personal attacks. Hence there is ground to assume you mean me. If you do, you should speak openly.
No my friend, I most definitely do not mean you. I am sure you have never referred to anyone here as a racist and a bigot.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Andy Nolch was asked, after he was caught, if he had any regrets. He confidently said, "No regrets!" That's not surprising since "regret" is low on the Hubbard Tone Scale.

Has Andy Nolch, anywhere - other than a perfunctory statement made to the court - expressed any cognizance of the outrageous depravity of his defacing the site of a memorial service, for a rape and murder victim, with obscene graffiti that mocks her life and horrible death. Did he give any thought to the feelings of the already traumatized friends and family of the murder victim? Apparently not.

From what I can see, he still feels he did the right thing and that his actions were justified. And why shouldn't he? After all, he's an immortal "thetan," a (outer) "space cowboy," who routinely travels to other dimensions. (By his own accounts.) This universe in merely a mock up. He's in touch with a higher reality, perhaps with Elron Elray himself.

We (or most of us, anyway), are, as far as he's concerned, SPs, DBs, Genetic Entities, Targs, entheta beings, wogs, etc.

He's posted videos here a couple of times but has never responded to any questions or comments.

In his videos, he's talked about how he's a "Big Being." Not only that, he's a Big Being with advanced communication skills and advanced knowledge of the mind. With all his impressive theta endowment and all his Scientological skills, let him come here and engage us little beings in an exchange of ideas and information.

That he doesn't consider any comments on this site as worthy of a response is an expression of contempt.

strativarius

I doubt that anyone took my welcoming messages to Mr Nolch seriously, but in case they did, here are my true feelings. 'Mr Nolch, you are a complete waste of space and a deluded and depraved individual, and furthermore, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.'

HelluvaHoax!

And this is something I entirely agree with. If someone comes in with a certain ideology or system of beliefs that you believe is faulty or wrong, you should speak up. :thumbsup: I myself try to do this all the time when it comes to scn and other religious BS that people come to me with and ask for opinions.
Where we disagree is this: I believe one should then criticize the beliefs and views, not make personal attacks against the person by calling him an imbecile or by bringing up past convictions.
I understand your point. However. . .

I don't have any self-imposed rule like that. If someone makes a personal attack against the truth or common decency, I see nothing wrong with attacking them with a rhetorical punch to their lying pie hole.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I have always wanted to use the term "pie hole" in a sentence. I have now achieved this lifelong goal, yet somehow I feel it wasn't the most theta word choice I could have made. I am wondering if doing a clay demo of the ARC triangle would be helfpful.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Andy Nolch was asked, after he was caught, if he had any regrets. He confidently said, "No regrets!" That's not surprising since "regret" is low on the Hubbard Tone Scale.

Has Andy Nolch, anywhere - other than a perfunctory statement made to the court - expressed any cognizance of the outrageous depravity of his defacing the site of a memorial service, for a rape and murder victim, with obscene graffiti that mocks her life and horrible death. Did he give any thought to the feelings of the already traumatized friends and family of the murder victim? Apparently not.

From what I can see, he still feels he did the right thing and that his actions were justified. And why shouldn't he? After all, he's an immortal "thetan," a (outer) "space cowboy," who routinely travels to other dimensions. (By his own accounts.) This universe in merely a mock up. He's in touch with a higher reality, perhaps with Elron Elray himself.

We (or most of us, anyway), are, as far as he's concerned, SPs, DBs, Genetic Entities, Targs, entheta beings, wogs, etc.

He's posted videos here a couple of times but has never responded to any questions or comments.

In his videos, he's talked about how he's a "Big Being." Not only that, he's a Big Being with advanced communication skills and advanced knowledge of the mind. With all his impressive theta endowment and all his Scientological skills, let him come here and engage us little beings in an exchange of ideas and information.

That he doesn't consider any comments on this site as worthy of a response is an expression of contempt.
If he just comes here for the purpose of posting a promotional post, which is what the OP is, and unwilling to engage in any type of discussion or even acknowledge comments, than that constitutes SPAM, and IMO he should be banned if he doesn't change his behavior after a warning.

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped for brevity--

There is a scientific reason he doesn't respond:

Ron states that Big-Beings, Theta-Beings, Operating-Beings and other Up-Stat, Up-Tone, Uppity-Beings should "...should always cut an entheta line".​
When this is not feasible, Ron scientifically discovered that one "...should always flee in a bluebird motorhome".​

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

On the subject of never criticizing another being with "personal ad hom attacks":

KOAN DU JOUR...
Is it a personal ad hom attack to call
Dr. Hubbard an idiotic lying con man?

Last edited:

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
If someone makes a personal attack against the truth or common decency, I see nothing wrong with attacking them with a rhetorical punch to their lying pie hole.
In other words, whenver people say things you consider false not decent enough, you go on to insult them. Understood. Sounds like a great recipe to debate things in a mature and sensible manner. :screwy:

I am now aware of that. Though I don't see what does it have to do with his views on scientology, or the experience of being an ex-scientologist. Just saying.

I'm a proud SP, I have no issue of bing called an etheta being, a degraded being or a small being.
I will take offfence at being called a wog though. I've never been a wog in my entire life. At least not in this life ;)
Yeah that's weird. Why post on a forum if you don't want to talk about anything :/

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

On the subject of never criticizing another being with "personal ad hom attacks":

KOAN DU JOUR...
Is it a personal ad hom attack to call
Dr. Hubbard an idiotic lying con man?

A "lying con man" would be more accurate. He successfully conned you and I and thousands of others, so I wouldn't characterize him as 'idiotic'. :cool:

And calling Hubbard a lying con man would really only be ad hom if you were using it as a strategy to avoid addressing the substance of his arguments with logic.

Ad hominem, short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
People who have no ability to counter another persons argument or position utilizing logic or reason will often attack the others character.

But for YOU to call Hubbard a lying conman isn't ad hom because:

1) It is a 100% accurate description

2) You HAVE addressed Hubbard's writings utilizing logic or reason thousands of times, demonstrating that your description is spot on.

Last edited: