Of Men and Moonbats

Discussion in 'Human Potential, Self Discovery' started by Mimsey Borogrove, Jul 6, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Hi Anonycat, I was thinking about your post and I'll take you up on your challenge. Please, can you recommend a good book on critical thinking, one that is not overly pedantic, or dry as the Sahara desert. I'll buy it and read it.

About your friend - what did he get out of the Monroe tapes and institute? I know Arlie Lerma did the tapes and posted he went to all the places discussed in the books, but I haven't heard of anyone else's experiences with Monroe's technology So I would appreciate any feedback you'd care to offer,

Thanks from your Moonbat frenemy,

Mimsey

2. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

Mockingbird might be glad to share an extensive book list. :biggrin:
    Personally I find the "Logical Fallacies" poster very helpful. It wouldn't make sense to attach a small jpeg version because most of the text wouldn't be readable. A Google search will quickly bring it up but below is a link. You can buy the poster from numerous sellers or download a pdf version and let a copy shop print it in your preferred size.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/poster

:hattip:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  3. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Goldenrod SP

I liked Robert Monroe's books but I tried his tapes and got nothing out of them. Since then I've heard the US government has some involvement in the Monroe Institute. That's a big red flag in my opinion.

4. Mimsey Borogrove

In my other thread, on banned ted talks, in the video the speaker recounts his time at the CIA doing remote viewing, and has a picture of Monroe with him. That was his connection to the govt.
    Mimsey

5. Mimsey Borogrove

thanks.

I'll open it on the weekend. Mimsey