Oh, the other shoe has dropped - Travolta accused of out 2d

Discussion in 'John Travolta/Kelly Preston' started by Mimsey Borogrove, Nov 15, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I recall multiple incidents when I was a small child being driven by my parents (along with my siblings) to go get ice cream. After licking my ice cream cone for a bit I would periodically hold it out to the family dog (Porky) who seemed to enjoy the ice cream just as much as the rest of us, if not more so, and then I would take it back and continue licking it myself.

Up until now I was not particularly concerned with what Porky was doing just prior to licking my ice cream cone. I'm afraid I may need some auditing though after reading this thread. Can Scientology help me with this?

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  2. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Hmmmm, if you like HH ... but based on what I've learned in this thread I think I'd be more than content with a (distant) winning smile.

:waiting2:

• LOL LOL x 5
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  3. Leland

Leland Crusader

Well, I guess we now know something the cult has been blackmailing JT with...!

4. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

:roflmao::roflmao:
    Now we're all getting traumatized with this thread.:wife:
    I have a blind date to come soon...:flirting:
    and am wondering if I must cancell it.... :scratch::moodswing:
    I am scared now :wacko:

:zombi:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  5. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

No, but Friends can...

6. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Nah darling, just scrub yer tongue and don't be shy!
    :yourecute::flirteyes:

7. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

Oh Christ on a bicycle HH...

"...the screaming hypocrisy of Scientology..."

I don't know if you've ever noticed but your post suggests you haven't the bipeds infesting this planet commonly act like an infestation. I'm a christian. If you would like to treat yourself to a vast smorgasbord of tender delicacies study the history of organized christianity. For a tasty hors d'oeuvre how about some thumbscrews and pilliwinks from the Spanish Inquistion? Need protein? We have an estimated five million Europeans burned at the stake. Would you like your order rare medium or well done? For entertainment the thirty years war was dreadfully interesting. Germany started with a population of 13 million and finished with some five million...

Scientology, like Christianity is ideas...