Old Scientolgy promo video found - "We Stand Tall"...

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Smurf, Jun 19, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Annonny

Annonny Guest

You know nothing. It was the most hip shirt in 1985.

2. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

I wasn't fully up to date on fashion, but thank the PTBs that I never wore anything as hideous as that!

3. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

very shhhtylish

4. Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Lesolee (Sith Lord) Patron Meritorious

Re: Children of God Video

I made the mistake of clicking the next link after watching that Children of God video. Guess what: child sexual abuse/molestation from the ages of around 7 years :bigcry:

There sure are some sick f*ckers out there claiming to be holier than thou. :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W5rANQ9hD0&feature=related

5. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Chuck blew eons ago and was selling life insurance for awhile with his dad, Henry, in Santa Clarita. Chuck still resides there but don't know what he's doing. His dad is still selling insurance...

Entity Name: HUMANOMICS INSURANCE SERVICES, INC.
    Entity Number: C1049962
    Date Filed: 07/21/1981
    Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
    Entity Address: 15600 DEVONSHIRE ST 203
    Entity City, State, Zip: GRANADA HILLS CA 91344
    Agent for Service of Process: HENRY LAKES

6. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Those guys make Rush Limbaugh seem cool. Is there such a thing as anti-steroids? But I have to admit I still didn't have the "confront" to have the sound on. :nervous:

7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

One of my very favorite things about watching footage of singing-scientologists is this:

A scientologist viewing that video (because they are the world's leading experts in the science of obnosis) are able to see so much more than a mere wog!

WHAT A SCIENTOLOGIST SEES: Dedicated, in-ethics, on-source, high-toned OT's salvaging this sector!

WHAT A WOG SEES: Kult Kareoke.​

8. New Guy

New Guy Patron with Honors

I hope the cult tries to take the vid down.
    Lots of media outlets are picking it up,and any attempt by the cult to pull it will only add to the fail.
    I would post the lings but i am lazy.
    http://www.xenu-directory.net/webnews.php

9. TheRealNoUser

TheRealNoUser Patron with Honors

Did you all notice Hubbard's desktop clock at about 4:40 into this truly gag-worthy music video?

Gee, I wonder where he STOLE the idea for the Mk.VI E-Meter design . . .

10. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

From FB (already)

[​IMG]

11. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

This may be a better size (click on thumbnail)

watnb2.jpg

12. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

Me either!

The way that Miscavige sashays makes me think there's some truth about his bromance with Tom Cruise.

13. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

That "stand tall" video is sending my TA soaring. I think we need to go earlier similar.

IS THERE AN EARLIER SIMILAR FREEDOM TECH?

Why, yes, there is, thanks for asking....

[​IMG]

YEAH BUT DO THEY HAVE A MUSIC VIDEO PROVING THEY WANT FREEDOM LIKE SCIENTOLOGISTS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptA2glHtCGs

14. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah their "stats" don't paint such a good picture do they?

15. Hypnotarian

Hypnotarian Patron with Honors

Notice Hubbard's white hat at the end? He was NOT a black hat! Just look at his hat. How could his hat lie? Hopefully it didn't fall off and get slightly dirty and become a grey hat--cause then it would've gone out of existence because we all know grey hats don't actually exist.

16. Hypnotarian

Hypnotarian Patron with Honors

Now I can't get this fucking stupid song out of my head!

"Haya! Haya! Haya! I slit my wrists!... Oh yeah!" :omg:

17. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

18. LongTimeGone

LongTimeGone Silver Meritorious Patron

Wow, Hitler did a great Charlie Chaplin impersonation.

Now, a little after "We Stand Tall" they brought out "One man's vision". Perhaps 1990 but I can't be sure.

LTG

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  19. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

A bunch of them in that video are now standing tall in the RPF hall out in Hemet, aka "the hole", climbing all over each other to show DM that "I and I alone" am worthy to be let out, and they prove this by being the most agressive abuser of the rest of them. So they are all punishing and denouncing each other to try to escape. I wonder if it ever crosses their Scientologically addled minds to work together, scour the place for anything that can be fashioned into a field expedient weapon, decide upon some ruse, and try an escape attempt. Not even a bunch of "me me me, screw everyone else" criminals in some penal institution would be stupid enough to put up with the crap that the holees put up with, they would set aside their differences long enough to overcome their captors for sure.

Pete

20. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

The video/pictures would be akin to discovering some old film of Stalin in the late 1920's, surrounded by all the "old comrades" he came to power with ... Trotsky, Bucharin, etc... all the ones that were later dealt with harshly for being espee squirels, oops, I meant counterrevolutionary revisionists and Trotskyites.

Pete