OSA TACTICS AND PROCEDURES

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Gottabrain, Jan 17, 2011.

Tags:
View Users: View Users
  1. me myself & i

me myself & i Patron Meritorious

2. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

not just scary, tax deductibly scary!
    perhaps it should be posted as "What your fees buy"

[​IMG]

(actual $cientology mailing, 1997)

3. me myself & i

me myself & i Patron Meritorious

Do you believe the tax-deductible situation will change, for Scientology?

4. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

I'm going to guess that when you are a multi-billion dollar organization dealing with moderately-paid bureaucrats, lots of things can just work out. Whether directly, or with the help of a friendly politician.

Similar things can be said (and have been said) about relations between Int and the local Helmut government, Flag and Clearwater, etc.

In international relations, I often reflect upon how many US politicians can be bought by unfriendly foreign governments for the cost of just one top-of-the-line fighter jet -- and how many HAVE been bought.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  5. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

That's another possibility. Yet another scenario involves Interpol bureaucrat with a taste for underage girls or boys, with OSA taking video of the whole encounter. There's lots of things that can be done when you have an organization with lots of money and people, and the ruthlessness of the old KGB.

6. LongTimeGone

LongTimeGone Silver Meritorious Patron

AT, you seem to be forgetting that M&M are REAL OT's and they could knock that hat of yours off well before you came anywhere near the ring.

Make sure you are wearing a chin strap or better yet wear a beret. (No need to thank me for this bit of advice).

LTG

7. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Yeah, like I say in my private email to Ulf, I still haven't made up my mind. If there is any credibility to the conspiracy theory, I'm not sure Marty would be the cult's front man or leadah and nor even that his activities are the total op. Rather, the M&M² Show is out there to rally the disaffected behind the wrong WHO and WHY. The impression that if only David Miscavige would walk, everything will be okay and Scientology would flourish seems widespread amongst the ex-but-still-believers brigade. The wider op could be to repeat the GO-to-OSA charade to stymie a full and proper investigation into *all* the cult's criminal activities and keep the business alive. New, more dynamic and interesting people than the already discredited M&M² crew could emerge - lets go really nuts - maybe Tom Cruise? ; )

The vacuum which allows mad-cap conspiracy theories is created by the lack of any real hits against the cult from the M&M² Show and their own personal history with similar capers. Despite their own admissions to having sufficient information to bring about a downfall of the cult, nothing they have revealed is new. Instead, the FBI is written off as a bunch of "punks", class action lawsuits, official inquiries and friendly politicians are attacked, and the tech is defended beyond reason.

But, who knows? Maybe the M&M² Show is doing the best it can and its claims are just smoke and mirrors being fed out as part of its "auditing out the third dynamic". My lending any credibility to the conspiracy theories could just be my own sense of frustration that I know the use of the tech to bring about the end of the cult is a fundamentally flawed approach. But, hey, each to their own, I guess.

8. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

I dunno if the M & M Show are more than they say they are - True Believers trying to free the rest of the Flock from the False Shepherd (read - DM's a wolf in sheepdog's clothing.)

I suspect that they are just still caught thoroughly in the Hubbard mind-trap and are sloooooowly getting a better grip on reality the longer they have been away from the SO. But, surrounding themselves with True Believers and listening only to that "theta" will extend the inevitable process of sorting out the lies and truly going free.

Both have enough nouse to know that they can't just spill all their crimes and expect to be forgiven by everyone, let alone folks like the FBI. Yes they have blood on their hands and they've admitted as much without being specific. But they don't have the forum that I and other Ozzies have had (the Oz Senate via Sen. Xenophon) to come clean and be immune from prosecution. They'll have to bargain their way around the possible charges that could be laid against them.

I suspect that's the real reason why we haven't heard more specifics from either M or M. No sense in having "freedom" from the cult if it means spending time in jail for telling the horrible truth about what part you played in the cult's crimes.

9. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Incredible . ..

Yep, true: sometimes a "cigar is just a cigar". The application of Occam's Razor to the subject as a whole leads one to the inevitable conclusion that Scientology is always worse than you think. Part of what lends validity to that conclusion is the fact that you cannot apply the razor to snippets or even vast tracts of Scientology because nothing ever is as it first appears. From the Axioms to the OTVIII EP, there's always more to it.

I have no doubt as to the severity of the crimes being hidden by the cult and, given its behaviour, I have no doubt as to the lengths to which it will go to keep its secrets hidden and public accountability at bay. That those running the M&M² Show have blood on their hands indicates to me motive for seeking to ensure that official investigations be avoided in favour of a PR charade. If DM is ever to face serious charges, you can bet your bottom dollar he won't go down alone. Far better, in that case, to arrange an orderly transfer of power. Its not like they haven't done it before.

Too incredible? Time will tell, I guess, but I am reminded of L Ron Hubbard scripture "CO PL October 29, 1962, RELIGION":

10. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

:bump2:

11. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

:bump2: Thanks, Free.

I am doing my amends for feeding the troll.
    :blush:

Bump important and great threads people.
    Help stomp on roaches . . .

12. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

:bump2:

& I bump your bump . . . . .

13. Elronius of Marcabia

Elronius of Marcabia Silver Meritorious Patron

Re: By L Ron Hubbard's own hand . . .

Wow !! little light reading before lunch, the Titles alone inspire such religious religiousity and makes
    thee heart soar with delight yet makes me wanta puke up said lunch :puke::eyeroll::melodramatic:

Sorry to ride in on such :thumbsup:good work Infinity

Thanks for posting it:coolwink:

14. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

There is a lot of this going on over at Facebook and attempts to post crap on WWP are thwarted often. The outing of critics and moderators - their personal details when they wish or need to be anonymous, is usually 'justified' by spread of rumors and such, is something people need to be alert to. It's very easy to find fault with people because people are not perfect. But intentional spreading of gossip, rumors and harping on something that happened in part but contains lies to beef it up is an ongoing tactic. When people tell you to not trust a critic, or that a critic should not be trusted without accurate information verified, well these are red flags. Heed the warning and call it for what it is.

15. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

Indeed, some of the Facebook - 'Swarm-Like' attacks recently over the past few weeks are disgusting in some Facebook Groups. So bad, that many are
    leaving or turning off 'Notifications' - even one Admin turned one thread 'Notifactions' off so they could focus on other things.

Even I was attacked and once I posted a Court Document, they ran away. Who are these people really? I think some are just Trolls who
    have nothing better to do. Others simply join in for recognition and support the FB friend as a Virtual friend who really doesn't know the
    real person at all. Some are just emotional and have psychological damage without receiving any therapy for the trauma the cult caused them.

And some of these carry anger, bitterness, and that eventually turns to hate, unfortunately ... SAD.

However, in my opinion, without a doubt, there is also OSA and their operatives on Facebook to stirr up this critic against critic crap.

And because of all of the aforementioned, I trust very few people and have many of my Facebook friends on RESTRICTED so that they
    can't see what I post to my Friends ... they can ONLY see my Thread or Post if I make it Public on my Personal Page.

What I see OSA doing recently with these Facebook, vicious and malicious attacks is, they are screen capturing many and posting them on
    Dead Agent - Fair Game websites as facts about some people.

But I think their attacks and OPs are starting to be exposed for what they are and WHO they are. Only a matter of time before more are
    exposed and they run away in shame ... and it will happen, and they will probably be replaced with more of the same. Best just to ignore,
    stay cautious, and don't feed the Trolls. And of course being a happy person with a positive attitude and outlook, drives many of these
    people with 'narcissistic traits' run around in circles madder than hell.:omg:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  16. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  17. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I've been waiting for this ...

If they gave a genuine damn about those poor people, that would be one thing but (as you say) it's just a potential money maker and an attempted diversion from the upcoming "entheta" to them.

Pathetic scumbags.

18. DeeAnna

DeeAnna Patron Meritorious

Yes, and Zoloft seems to be the only antidepressant they know the name of. Not that Zoloft isn't still used, but there are many newer SSRI antidepressant drugs out there now. But the $ciloons just keep harping on Zoloft.

It is too bad they couldn't have gotten over there to Germany and given the idiot who crashed that plane some of their touch assists. But they didn't.

19. vumba

vumba Patron with Honors

Did yo
    Did you say "church"?!