OT IX And X

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by mockingbird, Dec 23, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

It amazes me that some people can get all the way to OT VIII yet they still have no idea they're being conned.

Surely when they were told they have to re-do Purif and Objectives it should have set off an alarm bell. Not to mention all the altering of the tech Miscavige has done.

I was Declared over 15 years ago for complaining that tech and policy were being squirrelled by RTC (and by implication Miscavige).

I reckon if Miscavige said to complete OT IX you have to give all your worldly goods to scientology and to complete OT X you have to kill yourself, most of these suckers would go along with it.

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

REASON: Because Scientologists have "knowingness". They have huge wins and write success stories about their "knowingness". Their "knowingness" helps ensure they know everything a Scientologist is supposed to know. Because of Scientologists' upstatness about knowing, Scientology validates and rewards them with free bonuses, such as un-knowingness (at no extra cost!) Thus, Scientologists are able to un-know bad things that are happening on this planet.

3. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

So, you've actually seen the IX and X materials then. :biggrin:

4. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

It's frightening to think that people can get so zoned into the idea there are processes, built to bring about certain mental states, that can only be applied one way for everyone and any deviation will nullify or pervert the specific mental state.

5. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

6. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

I've just had a glance through an IAS Impact magazine from 1985.

It says that at an event held at Flag on the 17th November 1984 Commander Ray Mithoff briefed the public that as soon as there were 750 Solo Nots (OT VII) completions, OT VIII and IX would be available.

Another broken promise.

7. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

So THAT'S why he's in the Hole! He failed in his job! That's it, I'm sure.:biggrin:

Jack