What's new

OT IX 'Orders of Magnitude' and OT X 'Character' to be released

Gib

Crusader
The next two levels of Suckerdom are being released

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-...de-ot-x-character-released-53560/#post1010105

From Christine McNocher:

too funny, at the end of the promo piece it's copyrighted 2009, it's now 6 years later, and the DM is sticking a carrot in front of the remaining so called super beings of awareness, of whole track memory, OT8's, LOL

In between, of course, we had the release of Super [STRIKE]Power[/STRIKE] flop. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

ps - I miss Chuck. :bigcry:

Roland ami

Patron with Honors
Ken Ogger (the Pilot) commented that OT IX and X would no doubt be the "old" OT4,5 ,6 and 7 repackaged. If so they won't be released until all the old timers who have done them have died off (or, nowadays, been ejected ballistically).
So pretty much any time now we can expect the release.

Roland

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Ken Ogger (the Pilot) commented that OT IX and X would no doubt be the "old" OT4,5 ,6 and 7 repackaged. If so they won't be released until all the old timers who have done them have died off (or, nowadays, been ejected ballistically).
So pretty much any time now we can expect the release.

Roland

Welcome back, Roland. :)

Paul

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Miscavige HAD to announce the upcoming release of OT IX and X.

It was the only thing left in his playbook he could use to handle the current circumstances in the "church" as they are.

Here's some of his program targets for 'Operation Bluebird':

1) Call for a MANDATORY event for all Scientologists. ALL of them. (to release OT IX and X).

2) Make them understand the WHY behind the Highest Ever levels of Entheta going on presently on the planet.
(The Psych's infiltrated the Int Base, discovered that we're about to release the levels that will really Clear the Planet within a year of getting 5000 completions. So they're freaking out, throwing all their resources at us, in one grand final attempt to stop us.)

3) Issue a General Amnesty, for ALL, including those who have been Declared SP.

4) Crush Reg ALL Scientologists, selling them these levels as well as the necessary materials.

5) Collect up all the precious metals hidden in the CST vaults.

6) Make arrangements for the move to Bulgravia after sales target is achieved, but well before delivery begins (and everyone realizes it's all bullshit).

7) Ensure Lou follows through with project to fake my death so that the FBI, U.S. Marshals, IRS, or any others come looking for me.

8) Have Lou pull one of the execs out of the Hole to organize "Death Event".

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-79/

attachment.php

Attachments

• OT8,9,10CaseSupervisor.jpg
    OT8,9,10CaseSupervisor.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 274

CommunicatorIC

Mike Rinder has the latest leaked e-mail.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/more-ot-ix-x-nonsense/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Dear New OT VIII,

You have made it all the way through New OT VIII with your technical skill and your persistence. Well Done!

You are one of a very elite group of beings who qualifies to do OT IX and X when they are released. To be ready for these levels you must have completed your Purif (if you were CSed for it), the SRD, the new Student Hat course and the Advanced Solo Auditors course.

Let me ask you a few questions:

Would you like to greatly increase your havingness?

Do you ever feel you should be able to operate more stably as an OT?

Do you desire to be a more competent OT, more in control of your environment and more able to quickly complete cycles of action with no procrastination?

The SRD gives you all these gains. It is one of the most powerful levels on the Grade Chart. And doing it as an OT VII completion is truly very special.

LRH wrote,

“Without objectives, no being is likely to recover in his infinity of future”.

Well, the objectives give you so much positive case gain that not only do they change your level of competence but they greatly enhance the gains you get from any further auditing.

I want you to come to the Freewinds to do your SRD.

We deliver the SRD only to OT VIIs and OT VIIIs. The course is delivered in an environment that is completely removed from the day to day distractions that you are living with.

If you add up the amount of time you spend driving back and forth to the org (all lost production time), the cost of the gas and parking, the cost of the food you eat, you can see that stretching the SRD out over a long period can be expensive. Here on the Freewinds your accommodations cover your room and food. There is no commuting, no parking, no lost time. Everything you need for high velocity progress through your SRD is right here.

The point is that you need to get ready for your OT IX and X right now! OT IX is “Orders of Magnitude” and OT X is “Character”. These are the OT levels you have been waiting for ever since you completed New OT VIII. We are pushing hard to get everything in place so these levels can be released. Now we need YOU as a New OT VIII to be ready for these levels so they can be released.

In Ron’s Journal 35 Ron wrote:

“In this time and in this place — for possibly just a little while, we have this chance. To go free and to make it. Planets and cultures are frail things. They do not endure.

I cannot promise you that you will make it. I can only provide the knowledge and give you your chance.

The rest is up to you.

I strongly advise you to work hard at it — don’t waste this brief breath in eternity.

It will be good for you or bad.

And for you, my dearest friend, I’ve done what I could to make it good for you.”

Come to the Ship. Do your SRD intensively. Get ready for OT IX and X. Ron created these levels for you and is it up to you to avail yourself of it.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

ML, Russ McKevitt, D of T FSSO

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let me ask you a few questions:

Would you like to greatly increase your havingness?

Do you ever feel you should be able to operate more stably as an OT?

Do you desire to be a more competent OT, more in control of your environment and more able to quickly complete cycles of action with no procrastination?

The SRD gives you all these gains. It is one of the most powerful levels on the Grade Chart. And doing it as an OT VII completion is truly very special.

So OTVIII's STILL need more 'havingness', STILL are not a stable OT, STILL are not able to 'complete cycles of action with no procrastination'. The 'most able beings on the planet' are still weak and need MORE processing, STILL don't know how to study and need to do the 'new' student hat and STILL don't know how to solo audit and have to do the advance solo auditing course.

Scientology: Just when you thought you were really, really, really, fully OT, you find out you are a stupid, procrastinating, incompetent auditor. LOL!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I always smile when I see this thread about OT IX and X going to be released. It was started in 2009. :)

Paul

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
I'll be glad when others have read "Ruthless".

Unless I missed something, it sounded like Ron was saying Marty managed to wrestle the OT IX and X materials from Pat Broeker, by telling Annie that the FBI was going to raid in a few hours and they needed to secure them. (Never heard THAT version before).

I believe he thinks they exist, and I can imagine the Indy $cientologists happily delivering them at a discount.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Unless I missed something, it sounded like Ron was saying Marty managed to wrestle the OT IX and X materials from Pat Broeker, by telling Annie that the FBI was going to raid in a few hours and they needed to secure them. (Never heard THAT version before).

From memory of reading about that "raid" online, yes he got all the cabinets full of papers including the session notes. But no, there was nothing in there that looked like it could be turned into future sellable OT levels.

Paul

Gib

Crusader
From memory of reading about that "raid" online, yes he got all the cabinets full of papers including the session notes. But no, there was nothing in there that looked like it could be turned into future sellable OT levels.

Paul

yes, I believe thats correct. I think Rinder did a post about it, they got some notes and DM ordered Ray Mitoff (sp?) to figure it out or something like that. But he couldn't. LOL

And DM put him in the hole. :confused2:

There is always Sarge statement the Hubbard told him he failed and DM might not have that info, nor Ray. Maybe he does now. Don't know.

CommunicatorIC

yes, I believe thats correct. I think Rinder did a post about it, they got some notes and DM ordered Ray Mitoff (sp?) to figure it out or something like that. But he couldn't. LOL

And DM put him in the hole. :confused2:

There is always Sarge statement the Hubbard told him he failed and DM might not have that info, nor Ray. Maybe he does now. Don't know.
As I recall, it was Marty who posted about the "raid," getting all of the notes, and there being nothing there re: OT IX and OT X.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
A very thorough, entertaining discussion of the quest to find the OT9 & 10
materials is on this video, starting just past the 43:00 minute mark.

It's quite good and worth your time.

Lots of details even I didn't know. And I've read and heard a lot!

Some real cray, cray stuff. Also, a list of people participating in the raid,
which shockingly included Monique Yingling. That I DID NOT know!

[video=youtube;_gpIjbieFyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gpIjbieFyQ[/video]

Get a cold beverage and enjoy! :yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
A very thorough, entertaining discussion of the quest to find the OT9 & 10
materials is on this video, starting just past the 43:00 minute mark.

It's quite good and worth your time.

Technically that's a good quality video. The camera's on a tripod, the framing, composition and lighting (natural) is fine, and each of the two participants has their own lapel mic. Despite it being outside their voices are clear and uninterrupted. Full marks.

As for the content, OMG. Rinder was fine, but that other guy just loves the sound of his own voice, doesn't he? I see this is part 4 and it's 90 minutes long! This is one of the problems of cheap video and unlimited hard-drive storage and free hosting on YouTube as opposed to film: it costs nothing to put up hours and hours of talking heads. I watched from 43:00 and Rinder was having a hard time listening to the other guy talk too.

I would suggest starting at about 48:00. I stopped watching at about 1:08:00.

Anyway, thanks Lurkie. :)

Paul