What's new

OT VII's exposing Scientology - watch these videos

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
https://youtu.be/n-Sh3hLn6PM

I can't believe the crimes committed by the " Criminal Church of Scientology have been going on for years and years -

These poor people still believe in Hubbard during this video

Anyone know if they "went clear" and found out the truth about L Ron Hubbard?

I hope they are okay and if they read this blog - THANK YOU for posting this.

The crimes are still going on in 2017.

How are these people doing now? I give them a huge round of applause for having the courage to make these videos.

For those lurkers who have been tricked and lied - keep looking and digging until you know the truth about Scientology

Even Hubbard said - LIVE WITH THE TRUTH!

Last edited:

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
Another video from Greg and Debra Barnes plus two other OT VII's

Included is more info and an update from Debra and Greg Barnes from the 1st video and some OT VII's - Tory Christman and Peter Alexander - and their stories.

They all left Scientology.

They talk about the OT levels and how dangerous it is due to messing with your "beliefs"

BT's and Cluster's are the cause of your problems and you audit them off to get better? WTF?

OT VII really sucks and is a huge money maker for the cult of Scientology

https://youtu.be/3C5j63DsmnQ

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
https://youtu.be/n-Sh3hLn6PM

I can't believe the crimes committed by the " Criminal Church of Scientology have been going on for years and years -

These poor people still believe in Hubbard during this video

Anyone know if they "went clear" and found out the truth about L Ron Hubbard?

I hope they are okay and if they read this blog - THANK YOU for posting this.

The crimes are still going on in 2017.

How are these people doing now? I give them a huge round of applause for having the courage to make these videos.

For those lurkers who have been tricked and lied - keep looking and digging until you know the truth about Scientology

Even Hubbard said - LIVE WITH THE TRUTH!

This is one video that, if it could be seen by the remaining old timers, those struggling to "go OT", would really open their eyes. The problem is getting them to look at it.

Best way to keep people in a trap: get them afraid to look at the key that will open the door and free them. The key is truth, but if you call it "entheta" and make them afraid to look at it....what a great trap, eh?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

This is one video that, if it could be seen by the remaining old timers, those struggling to "go OT", would really open their eyes. The problem is getting them to look at it.

Best way to keep people in a trap: get them afraid to look at the key that will open the door and free them. The key is truth, but if you call it "entheta" and make them afraid to look at it....what a great trap, eh?

Yes! People with even marginal critical thinking skills would certainly have their eyes opened.

However, when KSW Scientologists have their eyes closed, they are trying very hard to NOT OPEN THEM and to DO NOTHING (OT-TRO).

A far more likely reaction from one of Hubbard's "Loyal Officers" would be to watch the video and have a huge win. Because "...people only attack Scientology because our tech works and we are flourishing and prospering!"

Have I mentioned recently that Scientologists are not the most able beings on the planet? LOL

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another video from Greg and Debra Barnes plus two other OT VII's

Included is more info and an update from Debra and Greg Barnes from the 1st video and some OT VII's - Tory Christman and Peter Alexander - and their stories.

They all left Scientology.

They talk about the OT levels and how dangerous it is due to messing with your "beliefs"

BT's and Cluster's are the cause of your problems and you audit them off to get better? WTF?

OT VII really sucks and is a huge money maker for the cult of Scientology

https://youtu.be/3C5j63DsmnQ

Tory Bezazian/Christman is a member here. Also Virginia McClaughry, who is part of the Debra and Greg Barnes story.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not exactly breaking news- this video has been on XenuTV for many, many years. I think at least a decade.

Yep.:thumbsup:

The Vids were Linked to some years back by an ESMB Member on a Thread (I forget exactly when, by whom, or which Thread:confused2:) and I watched the Vids, and there was some excellent Dialogue about the Barnes's, OT VII the OT Sections and the contents of the Vids on that Thread (including Posts by ESMBers that had done OT VII & VIII). :yes:

The Vids are well worth the time to watch if someone has not viewed them before...Especially if they are questioning or newly out Cof$ Scn's searching for and starting to piece together the "Tiles to the Mosaic".:coolwink:

Face:)

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I suspect well over 1,000 ot7s have left the cult. Why ? They didn't get what they were promised.

Lord knows how many ot8s have left the cult. Why ? They didn't get what they were promised.

'They didn't get what they were promised' is a very polite way of saying 'lied to'.

News ? Hardly.