What's new

otto j. roos story: of interest to mainly people who DO believe that his tech works.

opahgirl

Patron
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/roos/roos-story.html#intro

I read it yesterday.....................it really cleared up a lot of stuff for me..................
made me see how wrong behaviors of Hubbard could be copied from other high up sea org members and justified awful behaviors......
partly also by him being unable to recieve proper auditing by others applying 100% of the corrections he himself had developed............

......and reading it i clearly remember reading my first books and thinking to myself............."poor Ron,who would audit him?who would correct him?since all the corrections he developed where based on his auditing on others and him audited by juniors and less experienced people............
...............I remember just one simple wron indication made me crazy throughout my years inside Scn..............
and i onkly tried to imagine having all those mistakes ans restimulations unhandled on himself...........could be overwhelming..................

this is not intented to justify anything.................
and i still believe that justice should follow up on all of Scientology's and scientologists's crimes...............
but still the human mind needs an explanation on things..............even if it's obsurd and strange............
and that gave me an insight on some of his problems and his later wrong ways of handling it..........and ironically his one proceedures could have helped him..............without drugs,or painkillers..............the most ironic thing i ever came to realize.......................

Veda

Sponsor
Re: otto j. roos story: of interest to mainly people who DO believe that his tech wor

From the other Otto Roos thread (to see the thread click horizontal arrows):

"...John McMaster, another research auditor, broke his foot in experiments of levitation..."

Write ups like this made sense - sort of - in the early and mid 1980s, but, in light of additional information, appear naive.

Other thread:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...nly-people-who-DO-believe-that-his-tech-works

Evidence from the 1930s and 1940s, and 1950s, shows that Hubbard was not driven to irrationality by his "unflat" research auditing of the 1960s. The negatives were there from the onset.