PAC Staff Secrets

Discussion in 'Staff "War Stories"' started by duddins, Nov 11, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

:hysterical:
    You go girl!

2. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

Hey Alanzo - the peasants are revolting - whatcha gonna do? :D

(Hey Dudds! :))

3. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

TIME and MONEY are the stops that keep people from moving up the ESMB Bridge to Total Status.

But these are not real.

Remember, a staten can do anything.

4. duddins

duddins Patron Meritorious

And you say this sporting a great big slab of red lipstick! ........and Im supposed to take this seriously! :giggle:

5. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

The buddha is fashion conscious.
    and, a wink is as good as a nod...

Zinj

6. paradox

paradox ab intra silentio vera

Hmm. Rings a bell. A certain CL IV org in Calif. by any chance? Prob'ly 76-77? I was very wet behind the ears (not that I ever dried out). What a reality-check. I think that was the period when the push was on to have every org send up 3 ... qualified ... staffers to Flag (ITO at the Fort Harrison at that time) for OEC/FEBC. Man, was that an ever unreal target ... the 3 staff part, let alone the 3 qual'd staff part. As if any org could spare anyone remotely qualified.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  7. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Well done to you!! At least you are lucky enough to actually SEE your status!! For some strange reason, I, and many others on this board, only show a little box with a little red 'x' inside.. :bigcry: So for me, it doesn't matter how many postings I post, I cannot see my beautiful and well deserved (lowly next to Alanzo of course) status!! :bigcry:

8. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

I took copious amounts of LSD and they STILL let me sign!! :omg:

9. Human Again

Human Again Silver Meritorious Patron

But what if I didn't video myself while I was committing overts?

:giggle:

10. Crummy

Crummy Patron

Duddins, I remember this clearly. I also remember that we had one or two staff members at ASHO who were sent to the RPF for refusing to divulge what positions they used to screw so-and-so (etc). I remember that was part of the questioning.:roflmao: Only it was anything but funny at the time!
    I believe one of these staff members finally "routed out" or "blew".
    There must have been a real sicko behind this project.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  11. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

This is exactly part of the problem. Even the small stuff was spread around to other staff members. If one is going to gather this data to "protect" the church then it should be strictly confidential...but we know they gathered it to use against these same people.
    And these are the type of people Scientology is supposed to help. Not gathered to use against them if they "misbehave".

Just doing your job as a missionaire.

12. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Hell with that. They ever bring any of my stuff up I'll just say I made it all up to get them off my back! Like one of those people who falsely confess to any and all crimes. :D

13. You R Forgiven

I am sorry you have to carry that around with you. Were they just getting SO staff info or all staff everywhere? Did they put it in the PC folders or in seperate file.

14. OldTimingMan

OldTimingMan Patron with Honors

I signed one of those SO contracts too, but I freaked out within 24hrs.. I mean I had a cognition that it really wasn't for me.. they let me route out (70s style)

My cog stated that I wanted to flow $ into the orgs and go up the bridge... Which I did for the most part..

I think the entire cycle took only 3 days in-and-out... so I never took any formal SO training as I recall, and, as I understand it, that experience does not constitute "ex-SO", whereas the people who really walked the walk, have earned that status, for better or for worse

15. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

You did WHAT?:omg:
    I remember that survey. I remember taking it. Don't worry, darl', I summarized and tried to put a bit of humour in there as well. I don't care who read it and I hope SOMEone got a chuckle from SOMEthing back then. :D

16. Thursday_At_2

Thursday_At_2 Patron

The life history

Indeed, as many people have said, the Life History was embarrassing. Gosh, if I could just go back in time and say "No!" (a number of times over my S.O. experience of course.) I had a copy of mine until recently, then I decided I couldn't keep it around anymore. I had forgotten about it to for the most part. I was cleaning through files, and when I found it I was newly disgusted.

They ended up calling a family member when they couldn't reach me by phone. I am sure they were able to obtain my family member's phone number through the information they had in my life history. That is the only way they could have known to call that family member, as she never had any association with the "church".

17. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:welcome: Thurs at 2 (LOVE the nick! :giggle: :thumbsup:)

18. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

Okay this really got my attention - I was on staff at LA Day. Did your project include staff at LAD?

Also, this data collection you did - did it have any relationship to the 200+ "Special LAD Sec Check"???

19. Cece

Cece Patron

"Additionally, It is important for one to know that these files were created and exist somewhere for all of the PAC staff that were in at that time. (hundreds of people)
    What surprises me in retrospect is that this was not a GO project, but a Commodores Messenger project, which at that point would have been directly under LRH rather than the GO.[/QUOTE]

I was staff at AOLA and we moved into the complex early '78 after several months of late night renos. I'm surprised you were there before the fences were even taken down around the blocks. Must have been crazy.
    Yes, interesting CMO running it. Guess Ron needed some late night juicy reading whoops researching material.

20. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

Were you any part of Continental Justice? It was about that year when I was paying off my freeloader debt, and Cirrus Porter was handling the cycle. I think I did a sec check. I remember giving up a bunch of overts .LOL.
    It was Continental Justice that I had been routed to, and it was Cirrus Porter who helped me thru it. Shined me thru it, really. I did A-J up from Treason or something to Non-E, and thought that Non-E was a good place to be and left it there.