What's new

PAC Staff Secrets

duddins

Patron Meritorious
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone.

I think the TITS situation is a tragedy....TITS here and TITS there, there is talk of TITS everywhere. I just can't seem to get around the TITS.

I know I am putting out just another SOS line, but TITS R spose to float not sink!

(mine do):whistling:

Div6

Crusader
I think the TITS situation is a tragedy....TITS here and TITS there, there is talk of TITS everywhere. I just can't seem to get around the TITS.

I know I am putting out just another SOS line, but TITS R spose to float not sink!

(mine do):whistling:

My sublimated adolescent urges just got a huge kick out of the direction this thread has been derailed....please .....more.:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

xrqpdx

Patron
Didn't Sue Price end up marrying Jeff Porter? I think Jeff took it upon himself to be the 'garrison' version of your mission.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I don't think it was Sue Price. I think it was a different Sue. I can't remember her name now.

You might be right. The Sue that married Jeff is a bubbly, short, slightly chubby girl named Sue. She has slightly curly hair and always kept it dyed kinda reddish/black or purplish/black.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
You might be right. The Sue that married Jeff is a bubbly, short, slightly chubby girl named Sue. She has slightly curly hair and always kept it dyed kinda reddish/black or purplish/black.

Yeah. She was in Senior HCO and the LRH Comm NW for most of her career.

I can't believe I can't remember her last name. She assigned me to the RPF once.

Then got assigned herself a couple of months later, and was my junior.

:D

In some ways the SO is the great equalizer. :eyeroll:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

I can't believe I can't remember her last name. She assigned me to the RPF once.

:lol:

Thats great!!! The best is when you end up watching them. Because everyone is trying to blow, right?... Who's the paranoid, eh?

(And I cant remember her maiden name neither. Grr... names...)

RamsBlue

Patron
I do remember Sue Price's son - Seth. That kid was a bratty, out-ethics turd. I was re-starting my SO career at this point in time (I'll tell that story elsewhere) and was on the EPF. Some decision was made that it was time for all the young Cadet Org kids to get on post and about 7-10 of these kids were on the EPF at the same time as me.

I ended up in charge of them, I guess because I could actually get them to do something other then try and burn down the Complex, and I distinctly remember Seth being a real pia and a source of *a lot* of mischief.

And don't get me started on Jeff Porter, that piece of shit has built up alot of bad karma, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him when his day comes!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Jeff Porter tried to accuse me of trying to burn down the Fountain building. Such a liar.

Its a long story. I wonder if I put that in my story?

Hmmm....

I think it turned out that Lane Porter started that fire.... cant say for sure though.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Sue Price was very petite, well endowed, bubbly yes. Black wavy hair. Was married to Bill Price and Seth would have been their child. I lost track of her after our project.

She was Cont Justice Chief, back in late 80's early 90's and could easily have gone higher on the Ethics org bd.

I can try to download a picture of Sue Price and two of the others that did the Pac Life History Pjt with me...but I am not good at it.
It would be a pic from the late 70s.

Sue Price did my SP declaration.

So she may be the one you are discussing.

xrqpdx

Patron

Yeah that is sooo true. I felt so vindicated when Noel Munn hit the RPF as part of the whole FCB being assigned treason thing in the late 80s. She was always giving me grief for no good reason when I was in IDB.