What's new

Pain and livingness

Pained by others out ethics

• Yes often

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not recently

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No not OSA just wanted a handle on a somatic caused by someone unknown using too much force through me collecting stories see if any good handles, was pissed maybe got considered by clever causer to word it that way.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yes,

There is a thetan in my mirror
He is doing nasty things to disturb me.
I reported his out ethics to Flag and looking forward to him stopping to squat my mirror.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
No not OSA just wanted a handle on a somatic caused by someone unknown using too much force through me collecting stories see if any good handles, was pissed maybe got considered by clever causer to word it that way.
Are you using a Scientology Auto Translation app?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Assignment: Go to ESMB and run black dianetics on them.

How's that working for you? Hint: Dianetics/Scientology doesn't work - doesn't make people better and can't make people worse. Doesn't work.
Reminds me of The Skeleton Key. Who goes around thinking up ways to mess with people’s heads with Scientology but Sea Org members and OSA types who have been trained to “handle” SPs? Karen did a video where she talks about Black (Reverse) Dianetics. Where is that?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397101/quotes/?tab=qt&ref_=tt_trv_qu

Caroline Ellis: But I heard it can't hurt you. It can't hurt you if you don't believe.