What's new

Part 2 -How many people went Type III (ie. had a Psychotic Break) in your org?

Uber

Patron
Re: How many people went type III (ie. had a Psychotic Break) in your org?

Joanne was more than her friend - they lived in the same house together - Wendy was married to Richie - they had a son together. She and Joanne were an FSMing team, and power FSMs for a year or two. Lord knows how much money they regged for FLAG. Wendy and Joanne were pretty far up the bridge - I think Wendy was 8 and Joanne on 7 the last I saw them. They were my FSMs and I liked them both a lot.

It is a crying shame that Scientology wastes people as much as it does, and cares so little for its public and staff. Here's a perfect example - rather than help one of their upstats in her time of need, they kick her out and let her die. Gee? Where have I heard that sentiment before? Someone's dad?

Mimsey

Beside the LOL emoticon button there ought to be a teardrop emoticon button.

beeeaaach

image of time

i knew a kid who was pretty crazy and rather disturbed , he was the son of a ot4 class something or other auditor ... we met on the tr's and objectives and he encouraged me to masturbate when i didn't want to and I had never tried it before and he spoke of hatred often and during objectives sessions he would be non-cooperative by lying on the floor and lashing out from the beginning till the end of the session ...

beeeaaach

image of time

I actually went crazy myself not long after leaving the org ... but I didn't dare go crazy at the org... for some reason $ci and Dianetics have a very dark place in my mind , I don't find either very enlightening but .. anyway if i were to describe either in a word I would say 'horror'.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

I actually went crazy myself not long after leaving the org ... but I didn't dare go crazy at the org... for some reason $ci and Dianetics have a very dark place in my mind , I don't find either very enlightening but .. anyway if i were to describe either in a word I would say 'horror'.

This is very telling. You didn't feel safe in the orgs.

Leland

Crusader
Re: How many people went type III in your org?

On the list of those in Scn who went Psychotic: David Voorhies is written to have been " injected" with Thorazine.
I was asked to "dose" him with Thorazine, not to "shoot him up" with it.
AFAIK, Thorazine is administed in Pill, tablet, or Capsule form. I have never actually seen any Thorazine myself, but I don't think it is administered by injection.

I had some major problems.....around the time I left the Cult. ( was in for 27 years...)

I was working for a Company in LA....that was owned by some OT 8s....and all cult employees....

I was driving to work one evening....and decided to stop at a Diner....for a sandwich.

I ordered and ate a Club Sandwich.....at the counter....then left for work.

I can testify....that a short time later, I felt like I had been given Thorazine.

I had never been on Pych drugs.....but for sure....what ever I was "dosed" with.....was Thorazine....or something similar.

I felt like I was walking / thinking / acting...... in a thick goo....like mud.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

Of all the people who had a psychotic beak, Lisa McPherson is such & outstanding example - and as we all know, they flat out killed her.

Yes, it was the scn version of " help " that killed her.

No, if, ands or buts there is no better example of scientology kills people.

We, the survivors are the lucky ones. Why ? It could have been any one of us they killed under the guise of help.

Last edited:

beeeaaach

image of time

Of all the people who had a psychotic beak, Lisa McPherson is such & outstanding example - and as we all know, they flat out killed her.

Yes, it was the scn version of " help " that killed her.

No, if, ands or buts there is no better example of scientology kills people.

We, the survivors are the lucky ones. Why ? It could have been any one of us they killed under the guise of help.

well death is a natural part of life and everything that has a beggining has an end..it is an important part of evolution as well
people die from diseases all the time
however being conned and made a fool of for the sake of 'clearing the planet' is just wrong

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

well death is a natural part of life and everything that has a beggining has an end..it is an important part of evolution as well
people die from diseases all the time
however being conned and made a fool of for the sake of 'clearing the planet' is just wrong

Yes death is a state which occurs in nature, but puuleeeze don't conflate such with, willful negligence and harmful practices and intentional obstruction, of proven hard won medical care , resulting in death as anything less than murder. It was wrong wrong wrong, the cult knew it, did all they could to escape the consequences,AND allowed the overall practice of harm to continue, and the one person who for sure could have stopped such torts from occurring go on to live a life similar to a Satan.
What was it DM said regarding the death ,' people die all the time'?

Hatshepsut

Crusader

There are things worse than death, in my view. That is the loss of one's mind or living in a mind that has turned against you and that you can no longer dispense with. Scios view themselves as immortals trapped here, trying to make better of the hellishness. To this extent they wouldn't even consider they would find relief in death, though it's one of your rights as a human being, not to suffer and be persecuted after such point. Pretty insidious programming that.

The Type III aspect that keeps showing up seems to come from self make-wrongs that one is eternally invited to do. Almost everyone who goes off the rails has just been through too many 'handlings' or situations where they negated or invalidate their own basic rightness. Scientology will say it's O/Ws or Withholds that make a person go insane. Naw, people who are perfectly willing and feel justified in doing evil have no derailment from such. They plod right along into the future like the Energizer bunny. It's those who are experiencing the dark night of the soul and remorse and regret and not able to confront the harm the've done who DIE. They come to a complete STOP. Scientology eats these most vulnerable people, and takes their money to do so.

I have personally seen, over and over again, the introspection that destroys an individual. The most disheartening cases I saw were among freshly arrived staff in Clearwater. Over the yrs I watched 2 girls join the Sea Org who were below the age of 20. I saw them mentally and physically decline with each visit to the land base. I saw it in staff being made to retread the lengthy SHSBC after having been given an indication they were somehow out ethics. I myself, as a 25 yr old, was told I was out ethics because my finance of 5 yrs whom I cohabited with, lent me money for intensives. What crap. For different times, you were handed different reasons why you were a 'bad egg'. The admonishments were not just given out as opinions, but things you now had go and do a 'remedy' for.... And for something you never originally considered was wrong in the first place; all the while being contrite that you had succumbed to such lowliness enroute to becoming a pure and enlightened being. Too much of Scientology 'think' became a burden to the soul.

1.gif.e1eddc68034c8f5e84de2c402beb7941.gif

I think the most gruesome injustice happens when a case cracker handling cannot fix the thing wrong. The troubled believer takes to terrible self-flagellation and starts rummaging through their past lives for misdeeds. He's already adopted the notion that they are the ONLY reason he would not be getting better. When they cannot successfully find their true reason WHY....the one big overt...and confess to this....the one they are SURE, if located, will bring them the relief...they start going downhill. Often this is the point of finally leaving the cherch, when they start to innately feel something is WRONG. For me, accepting the constant making wrong of self, became physical. It was as if I, in my position held here, spiritually, in the middle of a lifetime, was being flushed away in a devouring swirl of attacking energies coming from somewhere dark. Somewhere I was helpless to stand against. I can't accurately describe the insanity, the malaise. Maybe like this photo of being eaten by malevolent swarms so nothing's left but the skeleton.

From 'Indiana Jones'

B7UKQHY.gif

I am of the opinion that too much incessant invalidating of the self can start to erase the self. Beware the invitation. Do not accept. It seems if you think you do NOT have the right to take up a space in the game, it may be taken away from you. It is a TOUGH game we play here. We DO have a right to occupy our space.

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon

I had some major problems.....around the time I left the Cult. ( was in for 27 years...)

I was working for a Company in LA....that was owned by some OT 8s....and all cult employees....

I was driving to work one evening....and decided to stop at a Diner....for a sandwich.

I ordered and ate a Club Sandwich.....at the counter....then left for work.

I can testify....that a short time later, I felt like I had been given Thorazine.

I had never been on Pych drugs.....but for sure....what ever I was "dosed" with.....was Thorazine....or something similar.

I felt like I was walking / thinking / acting...... in a thick goo....like mud.

I knew a couple teenagers who were children of somewhat famous Musicians. The kids took Thorazine one day, left the house, and drove into a telephone pole.
Although they had indulged in any number of drugs, they said that Thorazine "wiped them out".
At the time I was asked to "dose" Voorhies, I was totally unaware that Type 111 breaks were going on in the Orgs. I was shocked! I said " I pass!", and I was outta Scn in that instant.
I saw that if drugging PCs was being done in AO's HGC, then so-called "Standard Tech" was a lie, and a cruel joke.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I knew a couple teenagers who were children of somewhat famous Musicians. The kids took Thorazine one day, left the house, and drove into a telephone pole.
Although they had indulged in any number of drugs, they said that Thorazine "wiped them out".
At the time I was asked to "dose" Voorhies, I was totally unaware that Type 111 breaks were going on in the Orgs. I was shocked! I said " I pass!", and I was outta Scn in that instant.
I saw that if drugging PCs was being done in AO's HGC, then so-called "Standard Tech" was a lie, and a cruel joke.

I think it was a desperate charlatan approach to perform a camouflage of people drove insane with $cientology [STRIKE]auditing
[/STRIKE] mind manipulating...while postulating they would come back to normal soon...with lots of wins to share....:unsure:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think it was a desperate charlatan approach to perform a camouflage of people drove insane with $cientology [STRIKE]auditing
[/STRIKE] mind manipulating...while postulating they would come back to normal soon...with lots of wins to share....:unsure:

And hubturd knew his tek was precipitating these psychotic breaks. So what did he do! Issue some pronouncements in the late 1950's. Stating it was all the fault of psychiatry rather than taking some responsibility for those breaks.
Also in the clearing congress lectures he blames the "auditors" claiming that they couldn't clear their patient because the auditor was in terror of the PC becoming more able and thus dangerous.

Mankind's greatest narcissistic friend spinning his web through double curving

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I thought this thread along with the ' criminal timeline of Scientology' which I couldn't find would be good to bring to the fore as educational for our newer active members.
Actually ESMB is huge repository of practically all aspects of scientology including people who worked with LRH and David Miscavige under whose watch all this occurred and dare I say continues to this day.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Mine in bold

And hubturd knew his tek was precipitating these psychotic breaks. So what did he do! Issue some pronouncements in the late 1950's. Stating it was all the fault of psychiatry rather than taking some responsibility for those breaks.
Also in the clearing congress lectures he blames the "auditors" claiming that they couldn't clear their patient because the auditor was in terror of the PC becoming more able and thus dangerous.

Mankind's greatest narcissistic friend spinning his web through double curving

That comment of yours meet , in a way, what I think of the cause of $cientology (as a terrible cult producing horrific results)

There was a man, who suffered mental illness he knew about and needed help. He demanded this help. he didn't get it..
His condition was soon to evolve from neurosis to psychosis...the man would never forgive this denial of help and would grow a vengeful war against his now perceived ennemis. He drove in thousand of people and his megalomania temper grew up as fast as the number of his followers , the amount of money he sucked in, the admiration and fame they granted him...

The psychotic untreated poor man who was adulated like a god but was just a fearful, terrified poor human being struggling with his demons....who tried to make some magic esoteric secret out of it...and be paid for...

Conclusion: When you have an untreated psychotic boosted with thousands of followers who found a guru in him, and revere the mystery of his fabulations...It sucks...

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Mine in bold

That comment of yours meet , in a way, what I think of the cause of $cientology (as a terrible cult producing horrific results)

There was a man, who suffered mental illness he knew about and needed help. He demanded this help. he didn't get it..
His condition was soon to evolve from neurosis to psychosis...the man would never forgive this denial of help and would grow a vengeful war against his now perceived ennemis. He drove in thousand of people and his megalomania temper grew up as fast as the number of his followers , the amount of money he sucked in, the admiration and fame they granted him...

The psychotic untreated poor man who was adulated like a god but was just a fearful, terrified poor human being struggling with his demons....who tried to make some magic esoteric secret out of it...and be paid for...

Conclusion: When you have an untreated psychotic boosted with thousands of followers who found a guru in him, and revere the mystery of his fabulations...It sucks...

Yes it sucked then and it still does.
But I have a bit of a different view of it all.

Hubbard was first and foremost a shyster. How he became that way and I do consider 'shyster' as a form of mental illness, we may never know.
I also see his requests for professional mental help as not a recognition of his real mental illness, but rather just another ' standard con or ploy to get $. I don't recall anywhere in his spewing forth of Scientology nor his ' admissions or aka affirmations touching upon really wanting to rid himself of his, harmful to others, behaviors. On the contrary he justified harming his partners and even children.
In the end it is very sad and pitiful that any human being could be so abberated and lead others and himself into behavior which is full of vices and thus destructive.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious

When I was on the TTC at St. Hill, at one point I was in ethics and had to do a bit of amends to get out of a lower condition. The OTVII Ethics Officer was dealing with a guy who had been in Scn a decade or more earlier, left, and then came back to get himself handled. She asked me to baby-sit him. I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that, until I saw him. He was brought up to the Purif area, where there was a sauna and shower. This was a separate little make-shift kind of building away from the main castle and manor building. My job was to supervise him while he had a shower, and then babysit him until the Ethics Officer returned with some clothes donated by another Scientologist. He was basically a tramp (I guess the U.S. translation would be 'vagrant'). Matted hair. When he looked at you, his eyes didn't focus properly. There was obviously something seriously wrong with him mentally. But he was nevertheless somewhat compos mentis, although he seemed in a lot of mental or spiritual pain. I chatted with him after his shower, and discovered that he had been an OTIV, Class VI auditor. I asked him what had made him return to the church at this point. His reply was that he "wanted to contribute to the group". I never heard about him again. The OTVII Ethics Officer was, I gather, receiving some resistance from Security, who didn't want him on the property. But she was sufficiently compassionate to want to help him.

W.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

A little J & Ding to lighten up the thread....

But Ron was TYPE III ...he did not "go Type III" ...he just WAS!

LRonHubbard-The-Crazy-Years-copy.png

Photo by Veda

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

I thought this thread along with the ' criminal timeline of Scientology' which I couldn't find would be good to bring to the fore as educational for our newer active members.
Actually ESMB is huge repository of practically all aspects of scientology including people who worked with LRH and David Miscavige under whose watch all this occurred and dare I say continues to this day.

Criminal timeline of Scientology

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...of-Scientology&p=591003&viewfull=1#post591003

Thank you Emma!

phenomanon

Canyon
Re: Part 2 -How many people went Type III (ie. had a Psyhotic Break) in your org?

Yes, important point on "cover up". Dr. Megan Shields covered up the Wendy Etrricks suicide and made it look like *accidental drug overdose." Anything for Church PR.
(BAD PR to let it slip that an "OT 8" killed herself.)

Ironic that an OT 8 the highest achievement dies ~~ suicides herself ~~ in a flea pit derelict motel, "alone and in the dark" as the Church threatens those who might die this way if they DO NOT cough up the bucks for *bridge*

http://scientolipedia.org/info/Wendy_Ettricks

"DR" Megan Shields "handled" the ISO of Roxann Richards, who now resides as a vegetable in a wheelchair at her Parent's home.
A "Dr" who would treat these episodes as a "flap" to be removed from COS property is no "Dr" in my book, but a partner in a criminal conspiracy.