Past Tech

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Bobthelearneruk, May 6, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

Well, my dears, I know that you have missed me for several weeks, but I have been at Death's Door with heart arithma (sp) and Pneumonia. Thanks to modern medicine, my life is saved. I am home and drugged up good. So, I thought that I would mention that I have had some auditing from the great guru, L Ron Hubbard. In the early 50s in Phoenix, he hooked me up to the plumbing stacks and ran some kind of 'implants'. I dunno what he was doing. Scared me. Then, in about August of 1956, he ran me on a Goals process. I happily supplied my goal, and he acknowledged me with "Oh, No. I have heard that one before." The day after that session, I had turned a bright yellow color, and I threw up for a couple days. Although I went back to the D.C. org, I never let him audit me again. I attended some Congresses there, but no more org services. It wasn't too long after that that I resigned from scn. the first time. This was because of his naming his loyal staff "Communists". I went back onto Mission lines in the early 60s. This was at Red Shea's Center, before Missions and before Alan Walter came along.

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  2. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

You did WONDERFULLY cheekily . . . :p

3. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Hey maybe there is a course in this? . . . how could we pitch it? Umm, a course on "How not to be a stupid prick and stick your "whatever" in where and with what should not be so you don't get your balls shot off?"

Following the Hubbard model one could make a killing salvaging this sector of the universe saving folks from having their balls shot off!! :p

4. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, that sounds about right.:sing:

Helena