People from London/UK/elsewhere

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by Steven James, Apr 30, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

The Cronin family were in the SO at St Hill when I was there around mid 70s to 81. Alex was just a boy then. I have seen elsewhere, I forget where, that he is out. It may have been on that list of people who have spoken out. His sister Louise is also out. :happydance: Yippee

2. vumba

vumba Patron with Honors

I saw the references to Alex Cronin, and the photo that says it is Alex with Maggie Blunden (nee Brown) is not Alex Cronin... Nice to see some old faces though... gosh how age changes people hey?

3. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Does anyone have any info on Alison Hitchin? She and I were on training at Flag in 1985-86. I liked her a lot.

Also, any info on Ralph Williams?

4. AOSHUKR6EW

AOSHUKR6EW Patron with Honors

Not sure if anyone else is aware but SHUK are intending to construct a new wing to the castle...... not sure why mind!

5. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Presumably the Cronin family is the progeny of my old mate John Cronin. He was a very early "true" clear (via the CC). He was on London staff for a while, while I was there, but went on down to St Hill around '67-'68.

ANyone know anything of Lorraine Collins . . . she's an old mate of mine from Melbourne who went to St. Hill in late 1967. She'd be in her late 60's now, maybe 70.

Rog

6. Uk-86

Uk-86 Patron

Anyone know what happened to the link? Looks like it's been hijacked and the names/pictures have gone.
    Being from the UK, Brighton mission, SO at the Hill in the mid 80s it would be good to connect with old mates.

Small correction to John's early post. Roger married Jill from Chichester, or so I thought. Great write up John! I remember you.

7. Uk-86

Uk-86 Patron

Good stuff, she used to cut my hair when I was in the SO.

8. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, Alex is out. I don't know where he is now, but he used to live in Cornwall.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  9. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron with Honors

While I was at St. Hill on the TTC, there were several people that I trained with/got to know in and around the AOSHUK courseroom. I've often wondered what happened to them.

Anyone know what happened to a girl named Hansa Chapman? She would have been around 15 in 1990, so probably about 42/43 now. She was an American girl, and claimed that her parents were Class XII auditors. She seemed to have been sent to St. Hill alone to do courses.

Also, a Hungarian girl named Ildico or Ildeco. She was doing courses while I was there, and subsequently joined the SO at St. Hill (not sure which org). She would have been around 18 in 1990.

A fellow named Mike Joyce, would now be in his 60s I think. Last time I looked at the online completions lists, he had done Power and R6EW, but there's no mention of him completing the CC. He lived in Egham, Surrey, in the nineties, and in East Grinstead before that.

W.

10. michaelangelo

michaelangelo Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for that update. I was on AOSH UK staff from 76 to 81 and SH Foundation 1982. Before that studied scio in Amsterdam org 1973 and London 1976. I'm glad that Ken and his wife went to Australia. I like liked them both.

11. vumba

vumba Patron with Honors

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018