What's new

Peter Greene's children

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Thank you very much, expect the pm as soon as i work out what those are
pm just means 'private message'

If you ever need to send one, just click onto the other persons name or screenname, then click on button for "Start a Conversation".

When you send a message through that window it's a private message.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
mum and dad fell apart in 54 I guess, Peter paid my mum £2 a week for a time, .While we boys were with a childminder, I never learned where Mum was, Pip fell, or was pushed, by another two year old boy, down a flight of stairs and broke his skull. My earliest memory is how I felt and what I saw while the police were investigating later that day. Wham. First memory, and more heavy stuff to follow. Lots. The one time I remember seeing Pater, at the end of Pip's funeral, a tall blond haired man with reddish skin, in a black suit, approached, someone said 'It's his father', he kissed me, said goodbye, turned and walked away. My mum hated him, said every time I asked, 'I am sorry Chris, but there is nothing good I can think of to say about him'. It became her mantra until I stopped asking when I reached 18. Later she told me her said to her at the funeral "I suppose you are going to blame me for this too, aren't you?'
One thing about Scientology: for many, it tends to consume their attention and lives, leading to neglect of family and children. Many stories here. More stories at http://exscientologykids.com/

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
OK there remains a general appeal; since Lori Wood died in 1980, and my father and stepmother died in 1989, are there any other members of the family still living?

Lori had a son who was short for his age and not growing normally so was on some kind of hormone for that. Wise beyond his years. Kidnapped by her ex-husband in 78 or so and I doubt Lori ever saw him again.

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
ough, thanks TomKat. What happened to Lori's children after she died?
Lori had a son who was short for his age and not growing normally so was on some kind of hormone for that. Wise beyond his years. Kidnapped by her ex-husband in 78 or so and I doubt Lori ever saw him again.

Peccary

Patron
Hi Glossolalia, did you want to say something? Is talking in tongues part of your life experience too? I'd say welcome; but I'm still a newbie, and I'm sure someone of longer standing will do that for you soon.

cp9i-G2j.gif