What's new

Photos from ANZO

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Crikey! Who is that chick? Did she have no self pride? No jewellery, no make up, and it looks like the hair 'streaking cap' had just been taken off when the snap was taken :grouch: . How could she allow herself to be photographed like that, I wonder? :coolwink:

Maybe it was just that her bridesmaid's sneaky husband was intent to embarrass! - We can see that nothing much has changed with him after all these years. :whistling:

Carmel-you look like a "hottie".

Carmel

Crusader
Here's a photo of the AOSH ANZO crew in '91. A lot of old mates there, eh?

Some have since passed on, some are still in, some left and are goodness knows where, and some are here on ESMB (including Aaron Saxton, front row last on right).

While not all was was roses back then by any means, it was a time when ya could still smile about some things, unlike a few years later.

Oh my! Leave it with ya. :sad:

EDIT: (stuffed up link before)
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc197/Zinjifar/AOcrew.jpg

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Here's a photo of the AOSH ANZO crew in '91. A lot of old mates there, eh?

Some have since passed on, some are still in, some left and are goodness knows where, and some are here on ESMB (including Aaron Saxton, front row last on right).

While not all was was roses back then by any means, it was a time when ya could still smile about some things, unlike a few years later.

Oh my! Leave it with ya. :sad:

mail

Carmy asked me to put this here:

AOcrew.jpg

Zinj

Thanks Carmel for posting this photo of AOSH ANZO staff in '91. Yep, that is me in the front row. Those days were fairly happy.

Carmel

Crusader
Thanks Carmel for posting this photo of AOSH ANZO staff in '91. Yep, that is me in the front row. Those days were fairly happy.
Yep!

There's three ESMBers in the front row (that I know of), and two others in the front row, who are now deceased.