pics of my cohorts in the sea org

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by wigger, Apr 25, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Chuckyeager

Chuckyeager Patron

And these look like the nicer dorms, I remember Lebanon Hall was way way worse! And that's not to mention the RPF Dorms.

2. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Jeff joined the SO when he was 13; his sister, 12. He later woke up (thank God and blew). He was declared. I think he's Karen's kid. He's got 3 siblings in the church.

http://www.anti-scientologie.ch/inside-scientology.htm#Jeffrey

3. Illegal Alien

Illegal Alien Patron with Honors

Could not agree with you more.

I must say looking at all the pictures in general everyone looks worn out, black around the eyes and for supposedly the highest toned group in the world they generally do not look very happy at all.

It's a bloody shame:grouch:

4. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

For the most part they don't look happy or calm. Where's the serenity? Look at the meeting pics. What a bunch of farts. :unsure:

I can't speak for anyone else but for me the "high" wore off after about two months. WHY I hung around for a few more years and kept all my clam baggage for decades afterwords I may never know. :confused2:

5. Chuckyeager

Chuckyeager Patron

We were all totally worn out

We were all totally worn out, or was that just from all the MU's

Year after year 8am to 12pm post time, then if you were going to have any "personal" fun then you when to bed at 2am or later, thus you were getting 6hrs on the average (if you were lucky).

If an event or evolution was underway you could get 2-4hrs per night. My personal record was 2 weeks of 2hrs or less. I got rather sick after that, but that was of course due to my out ethics.

To say everyone was worn out was an understatement lol!

The ONLY day you could sleep in was Sunday morning if you skipped the morning muster (sometimes a punishable offense). You'd kinda have to roll the dice on that one. Sometimes they would hunt down all missing staff, other times they wouldn't.

But that would eat into your CSP, so either you had dirty cloths for the next week, or you'd have to give up some sleep during the week to get some laundry done.

And thats assuming you had enough uniforms to get you through the week, usually you'd have 3 uniforms and have to do laundry twice a week or wear each uniform twice a week before washing them.

And on Sundays even if you did "sleep in" you'd still have to be on post after lunch, like 12pm or 1pm depending on your org. So you got a whole, what, 4hrs extra sleep to make up for the whole week.

Boy I sure don't miss the time budgeting we use to have to do. Though I must say, I would get more done by 9am than I do all week these days lol.

6. Blue Spirit

Blue Spirit Silver Meritorious Patron

Obvious Look

There is an obvious look on those faces which explains why people don't leave.

IT IS THE LOOK OF OCCLUSION. :duh:

7. Thursday_At_2

Thursday_At_2 Patron

the pic of the basement with brick wall, pipes, vents etc. kinda looks like under the rose garden/tennis courts at the Manor/CCI

8. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

Thanks Thursday :)

This is parallax!

Zinj

9. Scarlett

Scarlett Patron

Great photo's! What a bunch of nerds.. :)

Is that Melanie Lochez in one of those shots?

10. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

I know them too. I was at AO at this time. I bet all three of us know each other (me, you and wigger). I'm pretty sure I knew your ex husband.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  11. Man de la Mancha

Man de la Mancha Patron with Honors

This is an amazingly real depiction of Lebanon Hall style berthing. My "assigned" berthing space my entire two years in S.O. was in a room with wall to wall bunks stacked 3 high. I believe there were 21 men in there. Even if everyone was perfectly clean and tidy, by morning the room smelled like a boquet of bad breath and farts. That's why I usually didn't sleep in there.

12. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

I remember sleeping in a room like that. With young boys and old men. It was disgusting and full of thieves too.

13. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

You stay because it is what is expected of you by your friends and family and because it is all you know. I am so glad I got offloaded.

14. cadet

cadet Patron

There are a lot of Ranchers I know in those pics. Pisses me off all over again.

15. phénix

phénix Patron with Honors

16. Man de la Mancha

Thanks to OP for these awesome pics. Does anyone have any pics from the 80s? I often regret that I never took any pictures.

I believe there was a room to the left of this picture where the EPF used to muster in the 80s.

Gotta love smoking raptor-man. Isn't the Exit behind raptor-man the one that led to the Horsheshoe reception area to the right, and Gold recruiting to the left? If so, is the door behind and to the right of raptor-man the one that led down to the basement?

17. Man de la Mancha

Sorry... I'm sort of a computer dummy... can't figure out how to post pisc, so attachments are below!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  18. Pacdays

Pacdays New Member

Crazy, I just found this site and saw your post. I recognize I bunch of the people in the posts (Collin, Tina, Tess, Mike D, Sky, Andrea.)
    i was never SO, but was at CEO, ATA, Ranch.

19. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

F*ck I am a few years late on this but no doubt we were in the Sea Org together. I know almost everyone in these pics.

20. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

I was in the Sea Org with all these people. From 2001-2004.