Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death of my brother

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Markus, Oct 12, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

Hi everybody. I'm really shocked! On Thuesday my father called and told me that my brother Uwe Stuckenbrock (46years old) died last night. The least 5 (?) years he suffered at Multiple Sclerosis and was living in the RPF PAC since 2001 and before in the RPF in Happy Valley. What the RPF is and what living conditions he had I found out today on www.lermanet.com/rpf-insider/index.htm while looking for more information about his death on the internet. I also learned, that his former wife Lurisse Stuckenbrock is still in a higher Position in the Scientology Organisation. Does anybody have more information for me? If it should come to light, that his bad life cicumstances in the RPF lead to his early death I consider legal steps against every possible responsible person. For example because of failure to give assistance.
    I live in Germany and we had only telephonic contact with Uwe and the last Years he was not able to speak because of his serious Multiple Sclerosis. And the other people on the phone obviously were mostly telling us lies about his situation.
    Does anybody know more about this terrible affair or if he had at least a few friends arround at his ceremony.

I planted a wooden cross for him and laid it down on our family grave here in Neu-Ulm and we all spoke a few prayers for Uwe.

Thanks for your help

Markus

2. sp declared

sp declared Patron with Honors

Markus,

Unfortunately I didn't know your brother. You have my deep compassion for what happened to him. May God punish scientology for its utter absence of compassion and caring.

Sp Declared

3. MichelleAsWell

MichelleAsWell Patron with Honors

Can anyone here post this to OCMB?

Markus,
    I am so sorry for your loss...

4. Ladybird

Ladybird Silver Meritorious Patron

Markus, I am so sorry for your loss, and hope your brother is finally at peace. Here is some information about Uwe and what he went through in the cult.

http://www.lermanet.com/rpf-insider/index.htm

5. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Markus I am so very sorry for your loss and I am devastated in the extreme at what I have just read above. There are no words to describe this horror, how and why are they still getting away with this blatant disregard for basic human rights. I pray that someone can come forward and give you the information you need and that the truth will out. My prayers and wishes are with you at this time.

6. Markus

Thank You for your compassion.
    Greetings from Markus

7. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Markus people are in all sorts of strange time zones here on this board, it's also Sunday so just give it some time. There are also other sites you can perhaps ask for information there also. Warmest.... Pixie.

P.S. Welcome to the board!

8. Markus

Thank you for your helpfull answer! Do you know how I can get in contact with the "RPF Insider" because I think he could give me some more answers.
    Best wishes.
    Markus

9. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

You could try one of the ex SO sites. I wish to god there was more I could do to help you, but keep bumping this thread up and I'll keep an eye on it and do the same. Give it a couple of days because Sunday is usually quiet.

I have no doubt that if anyone has any info they will post. Just keep plugging away Markus, I know it's heartwrenching, and it's going to take time, there are already so many stories and people looking for answers, but I have no doubt the day will come when the truth of these things will out. Just try to be patient, I know it's almost impossible, but take your time and do your research. If I can find out anymore for you I'll let you know. Meanwhile sit tight ok. :thumbsup:

10. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

I'm deeply saddened to read of your family's loss. I can not offer you any information concerning you brother. I never knew him. I would suggest however that you might contact the Attorney General of the State of California & the local sheriff department for Plumas County about your concern for the circumstances surrounding your brother's death.

California Attorney General: http://ag.ca.gov/contact/index.php

Plumas County Sheriff's Department: http://www.pcso.net/

Mark A. Baker

11. Ladybird

Ladybird Silver Meritorious Patron

12. Twin A

Twin A Patron with Honors

Actually, I just posted on OCMB and then realized this was a cross post. So I found this thread too and I wanted to directly write a few more things.

I think that you, as his brother (you are next of kin right?) have a right to have access to Uwe's medical files and find out what was or wasn't done to help him. You could find out which hospitals he got some treatment at and get the information without even starting any legal action.

From doing some brief reading about MS on the internet, it seems that it is rare for someone to actually have it progress so fast and for someone to die so young from it, it probably would be worth checking into.

According to what I read on wikipedia about MS, there are some scientific studies that show that stress is linked to this disease and it's progression.

I did not know this. I guess I assumed that it was some kind of disease that "just happened" and would progress in a certain way no matter what. I never really studied up on it.

The fact that Uwe was on the "RPF" shows that his stress level was kept very high. It is stressful to be on the RPF. It is not summer camp. It is not easy, it is not peaceful, it is very stressful --- both emotionally and physically. The RPF is KNOWN to be stressful. So whoever assigned Uwe to the RPF in the first place, knowing he had MS, was essentially sentencing Uwe to suffer more from his MS than he would have otherwise.

Being on the RPF is like being told you are worthless to the group until "Rehabilitated" and it is a threat of "shape up, or you are out." It is an accusation that one has hidden evil intentions and therefore cannot be trusted. Having someone with MS on the RPF at all, is negligence in a big way.... so if you want to pursue any action against the C of S on this, I would be willing to help in whatever way I can.

13. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Great posts Ladybird and Twin A. It's not easy to confront that these atrocities are still going on every single day. In fact it's shocking in the extreme which is possibly why there aren't too many replies yet. The cruelness and brutality of this cult has really hit home in the last week or so. Reading about the beatings dished out by DM, people dying too soon, Gerry Armstrong and now this.

We are lucky we have Anonymous, and although justice appears slow, I do believe much progress is being made on many levels, justice will be done and those responsible taken to task. It all just doesn't ever seem to cease in shocking me, that's all. Somtimes the reall horror sinks deeper and it's painful.

14. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

This is a dreadful story Marcus and I am also deeply sorry for your loss. As family, you have a right to follow this through and find out the exact information. I hope those that can help you with this do so, and fast. Your story is being cross posted to other message boards as well.

This is criminal and shocking and needs to be widely known and followed through on a legal level.

Wishing your brother well on his journey, and love to your family. :bigcry:

15. Whitedove

Whitedove Patron Meritorious

Markus, first, my deepest condoleances to you and your family. This is truly sad. :touched:

What does someone with a serious illness like MS was doing on the RPF???!!!
    :furious:

Just that point alone is enough for prosecuting.

I am no law expert and I would not even know where to start but first thing is get his medical file. Proof of his MS. Knowing the church they might try to say he did not have MS as to get away with this. So, you have to have proof in your hands.
    Second, just the fact that someone with MS was on the $cientology RPF is so beyond what the purpose of the RPF is that there has to be a way for you to bring this to court.

Again, my heart goes out to you and your family.

This is truly sickening. :no:

16. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:omg: :bigcry: My deepest condolences to you and your family, Marcus! :omg: :no: I also read the story of Uwe's life in the RPF...:sad:

I want to call the cops soooooo goddamned BADLY right THIS SECOND!!!....I want to make the cops RAID INT, HAPPYVALLEY, PAC, etc.etc..RIGHT GODDAMNED NOW soooooo FUCKING BAD!!! :angry: :storm:

I feel sick right now.

Sick with grief, disgust, quiet rage, pain. :bigcry:

I also don't understand why those two guys that were sick weren't let out of the SO?! :blink:

17. klidov

klidov Silver Meritorious Patron

I PM'd you, but I feel I must say something here.

I am so sorry for your families loss.

:bigcry:

18. number 6

number 6 Patron

Do you have a picture of your brother?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  19. Power Change

Power Change Patron Meritorious

exactly how I feel reading about this tragedy. It angers me to no end....
    So sorry for your loss marcus , and in this manner is just not right...:no:

20. KnightVision

KnightVision Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh Jesus,

Marcus, I'm extremely taken back by this. So sorry about your brother.

Keep digging and getting the info that you need. Yes I'd get a lawyer and get instructions from the lawyer on how to handle this and amass the required information. The co$ must be held accountable to the maximum extent of the law. Give your brother the love he deserves. May he rest in peace.