What's new

Please, read and share,but do not reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I will stay away from ESMB for a while.

Yuliya.. I think this is a very good idea. You need to put aside all the nonsense with Scientology/OSA, take down the incriminating YouTube videos (or designate them as "private") & continue to look for employment. You do not want to lose ANY custody or contact with your beautiful children.

You do not want potential employers doing a background check on you & coming across videos where you admit that your entered an organization & committed theft. NO employer will hire you if they watch these videos.

Focus on yourself, your livelihood & doing what is necessary to show the court that you are a responsible parent & human being. You do not want to lose your precious kids. :)

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
You do not have to go through legal paperwork to change your name.

All you need to do is recognize that the name you are using is what you abide to if legally challenged.

The problem here is whether the SCN crowd acknowledged her new name and her previous certs attached to
her former declared name.

I feel this is all crap.
I also trust in others who are more SCN than me in stating she did it!

That being said makes me understand more now how fucked up SCN is!

God bless the SO, they need all the supernatural help they can get!

Gib

Crusader
You do not have to go through legal paperwork to change your name.

All you need to do is recognize that the name you are using is what you abide to if legally challenged.

The problem here is whether the SCN crowd acknowledged her new name and her previous certs attached to
her former declared name.

I feel this is all crap.
I also trust in others who are more SCN than me in stating she did it!

That being said makes me understand more now how fucked up SCN is!

God bless the SO, they need all the supernatural help they can get!

yah think?

:thumbsup:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Ah, what kids of jobs you're guys are doing that you can be on computer all day? I want that kinda of job.
The only reason I was online a lot, is because I'm looking for a job, filling out aplications, and between that I check my messages on ESMB and facebook, just to give myself a break.
I'm off to put some more aplications. Petco is hiring, always wanted to work there, and dragging all my names thru the internet won't help .
My caseworker said if I get a job in 45 days, she may help me with the housing.

That is the best thing you could possibly do ... please just concentrate on getting yourself sorted and forget all this 007 like rubbish ... those photos of you in SO uniform (as a teenager) broke my heart.

The cofs has taken enough of you ... don't let them have anymore.

Good luck.

:yes:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Firedragon,

You joined the SO at Flag to work for them.

You then joined the SO at PAC to spy on them.

You accumulated material and gave it to others.

You got caught, then you confessed everything to OSA.

You promised not to post the information to the internet, but you've given (or intend to give) same to others to post for you.

You've posted repeatedly here, perhaps for the purpose of meeting people whose names you can then turn over to OSA.

You seek absolution here but are still in communication with Moxon and crew.

You have betrayed both sides. You are in treason to both sides, and neither side will trust you ever again.

My advice to you is to get as far away as possible from scientology, independent scientology, and anti-scientology and find some other fish to fry for a while. Petco sounds like a good option for work. You could always join a glee club or hiking club for entertainment. Best of all, move somewhere other than Florida or California.

Helena

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is the rough translation of a juicy follow up - "welcome to the slave camp":

http://www.wilfriedhandl.com/blog/2...vitina-marcus-jenna-miscavige-the-sun-aliens/

16062013-01-pac.jpg

The PAC building (Pacific Area Command) in Los Angeles, where Yuliya Keaton has provided her "service" ...

Sea Org Leak: The highlight of the past week certainly is the data leak at the paramilitary Sea Org. Yuliya Keaton had allowed herself to be recruited and equipped with lots of special cameras, recording devices, etc. in the PAC building of Scientology where her "service" started (I already blogged here http://www.wilfriedhandl.com/blog/?p=9223). She sent the images, movies and sounds to a total of 100 addressees - and these sources are now beginning to bubble.

We should not forget that Yuliya only had the opportunity to inspect from May 13 to May 30 - and within these 14 days, she didn´t make it far beyond the beginners program (called the Estates Project Force) with correspondingly little other contact.

16062013-02a-tamponkamera.jpg

camera in a tampon...

Therefore I have to disappoint now all of those who expect a lot of secret documents. There are none here, but a lot of internal documents that give a glimpse into the otherwise hermetically sealed "elite" unit of the Scientology cult - and some goodies.

So take a look at this insular world of the Sea Org, which seems a bit bizarre when you know that on
one hand millions are stockpiled and then internally water has to be saved in the shower ...

16062013-02-sea-org-leak-duschregeln.jpg

Then that provision, which states that one should leave the house only to third ...

16062013-03-sea-org-leak-punkt-10.jpg

If there are difficulties: Do not despair, call the security ...

16062013-04-sea-org-leak-punkt-111.jpg

And then of course the requirement not to leave anything lying around, take nothing into his room
and not to throw away anything - everything has to be scrubbed ...

16062013-05-sea-org-leak-punkt-17.jpg

Wherein it would be an exaggeration to speak of "rooms" - the average Sea Org members sleep in
dormitories with bunk beds rather high ...

16062013-06-sea-org-leak-unterkunft.jpg

With private computers, iPads, etc. the procedure is very North Korean ...

16062013-07-sea-org-leak-no-private-computer-iphone.jpg

Also, every iPhone that is 3G or 4G capable, may not be used without further ado ...

16062013-08-sea-org-leak-no-3g-4g.jpg

In general, there is a strict regulation that concerns the Internet, social networks, etc. ...

16062013-09-sea-org-leak-internet-rules.jpg

On the other hand, it is relatively loosely dealt with the really highly confidential data in various
ethics folders, where each one can make a look into it to gain his "findings" ...

16062013-10-sea-org-leak-e-folder-inspection.jpg

But now to the mentioned goodies that the Sea Org Leak gave: the phone numbers of OSA INT, GOLD, CLO (Continental Liaison Office - Continental Headquarters), etc. - if anyone once should feel the urge to call one of the reigns there.

We start with the various CLOs ...

16062013-11-sea-org-leak-clo-telefon.jpg

Then follows the number of gold, the secret headquarters of the sect in Hemet ...

16062013-12-sea-org-leak-gold-telefon.jpg

And last, but not least, the phone number of OSA INT and those of the OSA Division of the Western United States ...

16062013-13-sea-org-leak-osa-telefon.jpg

More Sea Org leaks to come after successful evaluation ...

16062013-14-topsecret-the-underground-bunker.jpg

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Here is the rough translation of a juicy follow up - "welcome to the slave camp":

http://www.wilfriedhandl.com/blog/2...vitina-marcus-jenna-miscavige-the-sun-aliens/

My God... Wilfred has had enough trouble from the cult... he recently had a victory over them pressing charges against him. They are currently suing him.

Now this? I love the guy but why couldn't he just post these anonymously to avoid exposure?

Here is some history of his efforts and court matters

Some month ago Wilfried Handl, a popular Austrian Ex Scientologist and critic, got sued by Cof$.

They believed he was the leader of Anonymous Austria :duh: and that he gave the order to Anonymous to hack the Mail - Account from Scientology Austria. :grouch:

In the past he published some important (hacked) Mails on his blog and translated the Scientology Language into German.

Today he wrote, that he got a letter from the court with an abatement of action (Verfahrenseinstellung). I am not sure, if this are the correct word for this "they denied the sue".

OSA made lots of trouble the last time, even with stuppid comments about Wilfried on his blog and even on my blog... and now they have lost. :woohoo:

The civil case against Wilfried is still running, but I hope it will end good too.

They still use the old OSA policy to go around with a critic. They will never learn. This is so much boring.:yawn:

Ahhh, the link to Wilfrieds Blog.
http://www.wilfriedhandl.com/blog/2...ge-im-prozess-scientology-0-wilfried-handl-2/

From Austrian site (with Google Translate):

Another case hearing , likely backed by Scientology?, questioning the freedom of speech aspect:

Wilfred's Blog

http://www.news.at/a/scientology-wilfried-handl-prozess#

I love you, Wilfred. I love your article. But I worry for your well being on this. Hopefully you did not get these from Yuliya but from a 3rd or 4th party source.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
That order to leave the base only in groups of three is cunning. It is very unlikely that three people would blow together. Two could be a couple, but three? The reference ED 549 FLAG HERE WE ARE I believe relates to 1976 when Flag had just come ashore and all was new — i.e. completely irrelevant and just thrown in to make the preposterous look like it's reasonable.

Would you get dinged for travelling in a group of 4? It doesn't say "three or more." :)

When I was in PAC in 1986-96 I would often walk around off-base alone. I tended to be a loner and not hang out with others. Having to go out with two others would be a complete pain in the neck.

-----

The whole security thing is funny. The internal think is that some Suppressive "enemy" might try to compromise the important work of Clearing the Planet, although I suspect the real reason was Hubbard originally hiding the fact that it was Scientology from foreign countries where the shore story was otherwise. And nowadays management is trying to stop the routine (crazy) org activities being ridiculed online or in the press.

I remember at the HGB it was an ethics offence to throw any piece of paper that had anything to do with Scientology into the trash as opposed to a shredding basket. The reference shown was an old Apollo issue where Hubbard was hiding that the ship was Scientology. I used to think how silly when the building in Hollywood had a huge glowing sign on it saying SCIENTOLOGY.

Paul

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader
My God... Wilfred has had enough trouble from the cult...

I love you, Wilfred. I love your article. But I worry for your well being on this. Hopefully you did not get these from Yuliya but from a 3rd or 4th party source.

I am glad these were posted. Now, there is no way I could ever be implicated in anything as a result of firedragon PMing me links to the same images!

These images are actually links to a blog where these ARE available.

Now they ARE in the "public domain".

Of course, maybe this is what OSA wants. For them to be posted HERE on ESMB (and on the blog), so that they can SUE ESMB (and the blog) for facilitating the spreading of "privileged information". :confused2:

With OSA, one just never knows the extent of their meddling and nasty behavior.

This should be the motto for OSA:

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I am glad these were posted. Now, there is no way I could ever be implicated in anything as a result of firedragon PMing me links to the same images!

Hmm. But didn't you get the PMs BEFORE the images were put online by someone else? :biggrin:

Paul

Gadfly

Crusader
Hmm. But didn't you get the PMs BEFORE the images were put online by someone else? :biggrin:

Paul

Yeah, I did! And, just as you and many others did (as I recall). But, I never did anything with what was sent to me, and there is NO trail of anything that could ever show that I did.

What doesn't exist cannot be found! :thumbsup:

Also, I don't know when exactly the images appeared on this German blog.

Also, I doubt OSA cares enough about the poster named Gadfly to try to actually connect some ESMB board name to a real person, and to then try to implicate this person in charges about some incredibly fabricated scenario. But again, with nutters like OSA, one never knows. :confused2:

They would first have to get a court order to obtain all the records of ESMB. Or, get a copy of firedragon PMing me the information (which would mean that she was working for or with them). That sounds an awful lot like "entrapment".

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I think we all suspected that there was a recruitment crisis in the Sea Org... despite the cult taking kids out of school to turn them into Ronbots, and despite the abortions and everything else, it's a battle to keep posts filled, even if you're not choosy (or logical) about who does what.

Even dismantling Org staffs (the endless "you should join the SO" hasn't been able to make good the losses in the Sea Org. While I've seen nothing yet to suggest that Yuliya's stories are true, even the fact that we might be expected to find them plausible suggests that the SO has slipped a long, long way from the 'pure' ideal of Hubbard's pseudomilitary toy sailors. Elite, my ass... clearly, the next generation of Scientology victims (if there is one) are going to be a very squirrelly bunch indeed.

Going everywhere in threes is going to further degrade the efficiency of the people who remain on post, and make personal life in the SO suck more, exacerbating the recruitment crisis... as do stories of theft in the SO, etc. Plus, of course, the notion that you're never permitted to be unaccompanied is one of the classic hallmarks of a mind-bending sect.

Well, the world is watching... on with the cult's death spiral!

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gadfly said:

Paul

Gadfly said:
Yeah, I did! And, just as you and many others did (as I recall). But, I never did anything with what was sent to me, and there is NO trail of anything that could ever show that I did.

Ever heard about the (there-is-always-a)-third-party law ? :biggrin:

BTW, as far as I understand that Wilfried from this blog is from Austria - do you remember Orson Welles "The Third Man" ?:

[video=youtube;sbfKibLRqqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbfKibLRqqQ[/video]

So, who is the third man now ? :biggrin:

Last edited:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Dear Firedragon,

You got caught, then you confessed everything to OSA.

You promised not to post the information to the internet, but you've given (or intend to give) same to others to post for you.

You've posted repeatedly here, perhaps for the purpose of meeting people whose names you can then turn over to OSA.

You seek absolution here but are still in communication with Moxon and crew.

You have betrayed both sides. You are in treason to both sides, and neither side will trust you ever again.

Helena

I have not betraid anybody. I did not even told 10% of anything to OSA, only admited what they already knew because I got busted on video ,pluss I got a lot of people out of troubles (I can't post here how) I'm not in comm with Moxon and Crew, I'm posting here because I'm not afraid of them and if they will bother me or anybody else , then they will have a problem.
I'm being nice, keeping my mouth shut (other than just a few youtube videos) and keep looking for work , just as I said I would

ALSO, THE REASON I POSTED HERE IS TO GIVE YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT DOCS NOT TO POST HERE. I LISTED IN MY ORIGINAL POST THE DOCS THAT OSA KNEW WERE STOLEN. THOSE DOCS YOU SHOULD NOT POST ANYWHERE. BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE THEY DONT KNOW. I DONT EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHO HAVE HAS THEM AND IF ANYBODY DOES DO NOT TELL ME

Last edited:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious

!!!!!!Attention!!!He DID NOT get those documents from me.(even though I'm glad he got some of my docs from somebody)
He definetly got them from 3d or 4th party.

Probably from on of those 100(?) people who had my passwordI don't even know how many people had it and how many gave it to others
I'M GLAD HE DOES NOT LIVE IN AMERICA.I did signed the paper that I won't post any materials and I'm not posting them

Last edited:

AnonyMary

What doesn't exist cannot be found! :thumbsup:

Also, I don't know when exactly the images appeared on this German blog.

Also, I doubt OSA cares enough about the poster named Gadfly to try to actually connect some ESMB board name to a real person, and to then try to implicate this person in charges about some incredibly fabricated scenario. But again, with nutters like OSA, one never knows. :confused2:

They would first have to get a court order to obtain all the records of ESMB. Or, get a copy of firedragon PMing me the information (which would mean that she was working for or with them). That sounds an awful lot like "entrapment".

Seems everyone got such PMs but me.... I feel left out
leftout.bmp

AnonyMary

Originally Posted by AnonyMary

No, no ! He DID NOT get those documents from me.
He got them from 3d or 4th party.

Probably from on of those 100 people who HAD MY PASSWORD

I'M GLAD HE DOES NOT LIVE IN AMERICA.I did signed the paper that I won't post any materials and I'm not posting them

Glad to see you on record with this. Thanks

However, that is not what Wilfred Handl states on his blog article
Sea Org Leak: The highlight of the past week certainly is the data leak at the paramilitary Sea Org. Yuliya Keaton had allowed herself to be recruited and equipped with lots of special cameras, recording devices, etc. in the PAC building of Scientology where her "service" started (I already blogged here http://www.wilfriedhandl.com/blog/?p=9223). She sent the images, movies and sounds to a total of 100 addressees - and these sources are now beginning to bubble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.