What's new

Please, read and share,but do not reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Just a little follow up from my earlier posts.

There has been a remarkable amount of stuff floating on this back channels. It seems another significant whistle-blower was staying at the same hotel and saw the moxon parade all over the place.

I honestly don't know how much of the whole thing is true or not, and don't care enough to to really try and evaluate, everyone I know who was touched by this is over the shock. I am done with it all now.

A few interesting perspectives.

Imagine the behind the scenes DM/Moxon dynamic here. A person who was already declared changed their name and re-joined the SO (I believe this is true). Mox can't allow her to be arrested on criminal charges because then an attorney will be provided as a public defendant, an attorney would have shut this whole thing down. Then it goes public, they may have detained her illegally for a week or so. Does he try and get charges put up now? She has cooperated. She is refusing to be muzzled. The COS let the cat out of the bag with the Soter threat letters, gave it credibility. Before that everyone thought it was a hoax.

Now if the COS calls her a liar on the false imprisonment, they discredit their threat letter or worse. Their key witness for the threat letter is someone who believed or still believes, by her own admission, that she is re-incarnated Quentin Hubbard and has publicly stated such numerous times. Yulia is also a self proclaimed Indy. Moxon had to know this, I am sure DM has gone bat shit crazy.

Soter's threat letter has inspired Karen to retain Ray Jeffrey, so is infinitely more resistant to future harassment.

As SO members are no longer staff or employees, purely religious volunteers that sign a billion year contract, how exactly does a volunteer betray a staff contract? Confidentiality clause? How does a volunteer commit industrial espionage? Beats the meter? No one in the SO can feel safe any more. What is the law covering un paid volunteers trying to extract data on human rights abuses?

Consider this; What if Yulia and her friends pulled it off, got video and evidence of abuses and human rights violations? Caused grievous harm to the power structure preserving the abuses? They would have been heroes. There were serious operational and execution flaws. But what if?

They have also set a wonderful precedent for others doing the same in the future. It is not commercial/monetary espionage. What if this falls under a religious belief by some aspect of the indy movement. The COS, in how they beat the headlys in their case, has left all sorts of things open under religious practices. DM in his victory over the headleys destroyed the COS ability to pursue the Indy movement on their use of the tech.

This could only be the beginnings of a long hot summer of Epic Fail!!

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
They have also set a wonderful precedent for others doing the same in the future. It is not commercial/monetary espionage. What if this falls under a religious belief

If it's not commercial or monetary espionage, but rather religious, then what sort of crime is it? Ah ha, it must be heresy.

Perhaps the dwarfenfuhrer is planning to set up an auto-da-fe. Admission by donation only, master card and visa cheerfully accepted. :biggrin:

Helena

Gadfly

Crusader
If it's not commercial or monetary espionage, but rather religious, then what sort of crime is it? Ah ha, it must be heresy.

Perhaps the dwarfenfuhrer is planning to set up an auto-da-fe. Admission by donation only, master card and visa cheerfully accepted. :biggrin:

Helena

dwarfenfuhrer

:hysterical: :thumbsup:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I must openly thank Yuliyea for initiating or precipitating my hiring Ray Jeffrey.

I am dazzled at Ray Jeffrey's mind and how he thinks 20 chess moves ahead, but not for today's stat.
You see, he has no sleep deprivation and other pressure and clobbering to enforce stupidity.

I sincerely believe The "church" is becoming a cartoon caricature even of themselves....​

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I have not betraid anybody. I did not even told 10% of anything to OSA, only admited what they already knew because I got busted on video ,pluss I got a lot of people out of troubles (I can't post here how) I'm not in comm with Moxon and Crew, I'm posting here because I'm not afraid of them and if they will bother me or anybody else , then they will have a problem. I'm being nice, keeping my mouth shut (other than just a few youtube videos) and keep looking for work , just as I said I would

ALSO, THE REASON I POSTED HERE IS TO GIVE YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT DOCS NOT TO POST HERE. I LISTED IN MY ORIGINAL POST THE DOCS THAT OSA KNEW WERE STOLEN. THOSE DOCS YOU SHOULD NOT POST ANYWHERE. BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE THEY DONT KNOW. I DONT EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHO HAVE HAS THEM AND IF ANYBODY DOES DO NOT TELL ME

I'm blown away by your incredible ignorance & incredible stupidity, Yuliya. Despite your personal disillusionment, you are not smarter nor more clever than OSA. If you don't know by now, OSA Legal and it's cronies have never acted from a basis of being honest, upfront or factual. If they are so inclined, they can turn your situation & manufacture a major case of theft & have you arrested for it. Just because they have not done so yet, doesn't mean they won't.

You are, in fact, challenging them to arrest you with your YouTube videos & comments posted here. You posted 2 days ago, you were "leaving ESMB for awhile," yet you continue to post incriminating comments. FYI - OSA monitors this website & screenprints comments made by their enemies.

Keep digging your hole deeper, Yuliya. If you are arrested, I doubt anyone here will be jumping at the opportunity to defend you.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm blown away by your incredible ignorance & incredible stupidity, Yuliya. Despite your personal disillusionment, you are not smarter nor more clever than OSA. If you don't know by now, OSA Legal and it's cronies have never acted from a basis of being honest, upfront or factual. If they are so inclined, they can turn your situation & manufacture a major case of theft & have you arrested for it. Just because they have not done so yet, doesn't mean they won't.

You are, in fact, challenging them to arrest you with your YouTube videos & comments posted here. You posted 2 days ago, you were "leaving ESMB for awhile," yet you continue to post incriminating comments. FYI - OSA monitors this website & screenprints comments made by their enemies.

Keep digging your hole deeper, Yuliya. If you are arrested, I doubt anyone here will be jumping at the opportunity to defend you.
OSA cant arrest everyone. Look at the protests in Greece and Spain. Compared to the US, who cant be bothered to stand up. I am starting to sway here. Maybe Yuliya has balls. I know it is uncommon in the US. But isnt she Russian?
OH PS. FUCK OSA.
No wonder the government lets them abuse the juducial system, cha ching cha ching.
Stealing away energy that would be better spent. Imagine if CO$ was a REAL church, the good they could do with all that money?

By accident or design, there is, as far as I can work out, a lot of good in what that Russian Lady did, even though it may have been a bit hair brained. She seems to have escaped dire consquences, because the Sci-culties (OSA) are so retarded now whatever happens near them becomes more dangerous to them than those they seek to shut down. Times is changed.

Gadfly

Crusader

I sincerely believe The "church" is becoming a cartoon caricature even of themselves....​

:clap: :clap:

I have thought THAT for a very long time now. :biggrin:

The tense should be past tense though. They long ago became a cartoon caricature of themselves.

It may be that you are just now noticing it . . . . . . :unsure:

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Usually, a sup is going to take a student at his word if he says he is "Fast Flow" and there is no glaring reason to think this is false. Simply because there is no easy way to check if the student is from another org or country and his pc folders are not handy. When I was suping at ITO there was policy/tech allowing a sup to insist a student star-rated and clay-demoed items on his checksheet even if he was Fast Flow, so it wasn't a huge deal.

I'm not going to write a long post on what I did as a sup, but I'm merely saying that if someone says they are Fast Flow and there is no obvious reason why they are not, then a sup would likely accept it at face value. You might ask where the person did the Student Hat and how they got their M1 and if the answers seem plausible after digging in a bit where needed, that's enough. Most sups want the person through the courses quickly as then they get the comps stat. I really wasn't that interested in the stats but I was weird.

Paul

I had a hard-copy cert for "Super Literate" after I finished.
I could show it for proof.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I must openly thank Yuliyea for initiating or precipitating my hiring Ray Jeffrey.

I am dazzled at Ray Jeffrey's mind and how he thinks 20 chess moves ahead, but not for today's stat.
You see, he has no sleep deprivation and other pressure and clobbering to enforce stupidity.

Perhaps calling it a 'blessing in disguise' might be better, lol.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Just a little follow up from my earlier posts.

. . .

This could only be the beginnings of a long hot summer of Epic Fail!!

Interesting times. The e-meter is shown to be useless in security, and OSA are found to be headless chickens. Just imagine what a successful infiltration of the cult might achieve. In the past, it hasn't been necessary because there are always new people blowing, with new stories... but if the cult is this much on the back foot, well... interesting.

Kind of makes you wonder who else might be operating under cover... or even who managed to use Yuliya's desperate flap to conceal their own, more sensible infiltration.

Yes... interesting times. The asthmatic dwarf must be going mental.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Firedragon,

I believe I owe you an apology. I read on this forum that you believe you were QH in your last lifetime and I have no reason to doubt that.

If you were QH, then your investigating the Sea Org makes sense, as you were merely carrying out command intention (LRH not DM). Not only were you intending to document abuses, but you were intending to bring them to the attention of upper management so they can be "handled".

However, I'm sure you're aware that there's specific policy against attempting to save the organization from it's own management. No one in management is going to cognite that you're right, and that the organization is the one that needs to reform. Many other staff members have tried and have been summarily declared and booted out.

I'm sorry that I said you should disconnect from all things Scientology.

But you do have to decide: loyalty to DM and whatever he may ask of you (if he'll let you), or a complete break with the C of S and doing something somewhere else. (I do know there are many independent groups in Russia, Europe, and the USA; you could connect up with one of those and simply make products, quietly.) Whichever you choose, you have to then suffer on up the conditions (Doubt formula).

Of course, your situation with your kids is the first thing that needs to be handled.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck.

Helena

Last edited:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I only PMed you a few worthless pics that are not even confidentional , plus I always delete all incomming and outgoing messages. You wanted to see a few things and I just gave you some mass. You did not have to post on esmb that I PMed you.lol
:omg:

I didn't want information, yet you PMed it to me. Are you so surprised that I published my reply? I know the dirty tricks of OSA, so if someone throws a tar-brush in my direction, I'm definitely going to "duck and cover".

As others have advised you, get out of either of the major Scn states, California and Florida. As you are apparently so good at switching names, change to something totally unrelated to previous names, e.g., Natalia Petrovna (I made that up.), and set yourself up in some town that is remote from any Scn org. Concentrate on getting your family back together and if successful, be happy with that achievement. Give your children the best life you can that is totally free of scn-influence. Working as a single mum is a tough call but far more rewarding than the slavery of the SO.

If someone ever approaches you again about getting involved in Scn, you just say, "I'm not allowed. I'm an illegal pc because I'm under psychiatric treatment."

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
So here is a rough translation of "Welcome to the Slave Camp, part 3" (the final chapter ?) - again no warranty for accuracy:

http://www.wilfriedhandl.com/blog/2...dass-es-nicht-so-schwer-ist-hinein-zu-kommen/

Sea Org Leak: Nothing really new, but the realization that it is not so hard, to get "inside" ...

21062013-01-sea-org-leak-yuliya-mit-kids.jpg

Yuliya Keaton with her children...

I anticipated it actually more or less in my blog from 14 June: A desperate ex-Sea Org member hired under a false name a second time, managed to overcome the initial hurdles, but then to be revealed. What remains are some pictures of various documents, some videos, but all contain little to no real news. The example of Yuliya Keaton has only shown that even e-meter checks are no fundamental obstacle reason, but also that the residence time is limited.

Scientology normally already "has" already a fairly seamless control system in the paramilitary Sea Org which is ubiquitous. There exists not only Big Brother - accordingly everyone is watching each other, which has led to the unmasking of Yuliya.

Souvenirs of her short stay are nevertheless e.g. the rules for "second dynamic", in Scientology known as "2D" and concerning males and females ...

21062013-02-sea-org-leak-2d-rules.jpg

Or the rules concerning watching TV:

21062013-03-sea-org-leak-rules-about-watching-tv.jpg

Standard program in the Sea Org is e.g. the so-called "No-Backflash-Drill". What someone is "learning"? To say only "Yes, sir", no matter what is being commanded and regardless of whether a woman or a man stands in front of you. "No, sir," is in principle possible too, but is rather unhealthy and will result in the detention camp ...

21062013-04-sea-org-leak-no-backflash-drill.jpg

And so in the end was only left the "Affidafit" that OSA had forced from Yuliya Keaton before she was allowed to go home ...

21062013-05-sea-org-leak-affidavit-seite-1.jpg

21062013-06-sea-org-leak-affidavit-seite-2.jpg

21062013-07-sea-org-leak-affidavit-seite-3.jpg

21062013-08-sea-org-leak-affidavit-seite-4.jpg

It has to be noted as positive that OSA had spared neither cost nor effort and stumped up $ 940,-- for her hotel ...

21062013-09-sea-org-leak-hotelrechnung.jpg

Conclusion:
It is to wish Yulia that she can really break free from the shackles of Scientology - she is still an Independent Scientologist depending on Hubbard's teachings - and that she may succeed in living her live together with her children.

Why I do not quite believe it?

I've rarely seen that someone could detach from Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard who has "served" in the Sea Org ...

Done... hopefully this will be considered in my VFP-stat. :coolwink:

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Beautiful picture of Yulia and her children!

I think what saved Yulia and will save all ex staff and public from harm from OSA and the Cult - is THE INTERNET!! She immediately went public and I believe harassing her with arresting her and pressing charges would have done more damage to an already very badly damaged PR-wise CULT!

Gib

Crusader
Interesting times.
The e-meter is shown to be useless in security,
and OSA are found to be headless chickens. Just imagine what a successful infiltration of the cult might achieve. In the past, it hasn't been necessary because there are always new people blowing, with new stories... but if the cult is this much on the back foot, well... interesting.

Kind of makes you wonder who else might be operating under cover... or even who managed to use Yuliya's desperate flap to conceal their own, more sensible infiltration.

Yes... interesting times. The asthmatic dwarf must be going mental.

the emeter is completely useless, but not useless for mind control.

If one believes in the emeter, both the operator and the receiver, then one believes, hubbard called it "what is true for you is true for you". But hubbard sold the use of the emeter. He sold it as reading below the level of awareness of the person, and this sounds all good and it also validates or makes true the concept of a reactive mind or unconscious mind.

I got plenty of auditing where there was nothing more to run, nothing more that I could honestly answer the repetitive question. Was I ok with the running of the repetitive question, after answering it to best of my recall, sure I was. Was I happy and all VGI's, not always, but it didn't matter, it got to me look, so I was ok with that. But, per the rules I didn't have some stupid floating needle or big cognition. WTF, when I now look back at it. What a waste of time & money..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
FYI - some reference to Yuliya's staying at the Marriott in Century City.

21062013-09-sea-org-leak-hotelrechnung.jpg

The Marriott is less than a mile from the Century City law office of Barry Fisher, one of Scientology's long time attorneys, whom I suspect was involved in Yuliya's "interrogation". Barry was the attorney who interrogated Danny Montalvo before Moxon had him arrested by LA County Sheriffs deputies.

Barry's partner, Stanley Fleishman, died in 1999, but Barry has remained in the same office at Century Park towers, and he continues to work for the cult. Barry is also in a band. The contact address for the band is his law office..

http://www.ellisislandband.com/

The general use conference rooms for Century Park Towers are on the 33rd floor.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/history/history241.html

Barry is a First Amendment attorney that represented not only Scientology, but the Unification Church (Moonies) & the Hare Krishna in litigation against the original (legitimate) Cult Awareness Network, listed here as a Religious Freedom Expert..

http://www.rickross.com/reference/apologist/apologist1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.