Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology and Learning

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 10, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Re: Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Responds To ESMB

I made a major breakthrough in Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT)!!!!!!

Some preliminaries.

First, it completely makes sense that Body Thetans have engrams. You are a Thetan, and you have (or at least had) engrams. If you as a Thetan have (or had) engrams, then obviously Body Thetans have engrams.

Second, as we know unlike Scientology, in Spiritual Rescue Technology the therapeutic regimen is not to eradicate Body Thetans, but instead to get into comm and have a mutually beneficial relationship with them.

Third, we all know that dealing with anyone who has case -- e.g., engrams, secondaries, locks, ser facs, etc. -- is difficult. The other person is less than a fully analytical being to the extent that person has case -- e.g., engrams, secondaries, locks, ser facs, etc. They have HE&R. ThePTS.

Fourth, we all know the Clear Cognition is that one knows one is mocking up one's reactive mind and can stop mocking it up.

THE BIG BREAK THROUGH:

To have healthy and happy Body Thetans, and thus have a healthy and happy life with them, you must obviously audit each and every one of your Body Thetans up to Clear -- i.e., until each Body Thetan cognites that it is mocking up its reactive mind and can stop mocking it up.

The only thing i haven't figured out yet is if your Body Thetans have to do the Grades, etc. If so, how does a Body Thetan without a body do the Puriff? The Objectives?

2. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

Your question shows the lack of knowledge of essential SRT-must-reads. :coolwink: But I am here to assist you a bit:

So question answered ? Nooo ? Then pink sheet: clay demo the nonsense above.

3. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

LOOK AT THAT MEMBRANE WALL. THANK YOU.
    BE AT THAT MEMBRANE WALL. THANK YOU.
    TOUCH THAT MEMBRANE WALL. THANK YOU.

4. CommunicatorIC

Major Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Research Project – Volunteers Needed.

http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1245

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17862

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The presidential election has resulted in major upset in some of the population and continuing violence and looting in some cities.

[SNIP]

Since we deal with these daily in SRT processing, it occurred to me that we needed to take a look at the real source of the upset from the results of this latest presidential election and who is actually pushing the emotional buttons and why.

My first clue was that people exposed to the same information reacted quite differently and saw the reactions of the other side as clueless or insane. There was almost no middle ground. Each side saw their chosen one as relatively blameless and saw the other side as the most toxic personality possible.

In many cases, the people on opposite sides had worked together in harmony for many years or been acquaintances with common goals for many years.

So, what could have caused the extreme division between them and the universal feeling that the other side were unbelievable idiots incapable of rational thought?

I think I know what is going on and am offering free sessions to the first 5 people who would like to get rid of their anger and frustration at the situation that is occurring.

If you would be interested in some free SRT sessions to get some understanding of the real source of your upset at the results of the election, please let me know.

These sessions will not change your mind about your choice of candidate, but may give you an entirely different perspective on what has happened as a result of this election.

If you are interested in finding out what has actually been triggered, give me a call and we can set up some free sessions.

Best regards,
    David

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

5. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

[video]https://youtu.be/BoA4Y-KqH8k[/video]

6. CommunicatorIC

Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology links to Scientology satirist OTVIIIisGrrr8 aka critic Jeffrey Augustine. Wait, what?

When worlds collide.

Possibly Helpful Advice: Scientology Offering Emergency Auditing to Handle Engrams Caused by Donald Trump

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17855

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

From the smoking pen of OTVIIIisGrrr8! comes this latest treasure!

[SNIP]

We in Spiritual Rescue Technology can offer similar relief at much more reasonable prices. Feel free to contact us for details.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

7. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

CIC, Thanks for your diligent postings . . .

There is something that needs be said here. As the old-timers on ESMB know, Alan corrected all the Scientology bullshit and error vis a vis "body thetans" . . . Alan cited it as being a totally destructive technology. SRT with its "entities" trick is also very much in error. "Old Auditor" has Alan's materials relating to the rehabilitation of your spiritual presence and that of your spiritual connections (I personally provided them while he was genning up his SRT gig) but he chose to do his own thing . . .

It happens that one of the guys who has had a foot in both camps of tech outside of Scn, SRT and Knowledgism, posted on my http://knowledgism-practice-group.org forum just yesterday (November 11) his experience on this matter.

I replied later in the morning . . .

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

If you go to David's website at http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com his latest article (this will change in the future, of course) is about addressing upsets peeps have over the election and the "idiots" who support the other candidate. David offers free SRT sessions to the first 5 people who ask; I'm not sure if this is for research purposes or to get new pcs or both or neither.

Jeffrey Augustine's satirical piece is obviously based on this.

Why did David repost it on his site? I don't know. Maybe he likes the humour. Maybe he figures it helps him get more peeps interested in SRT. Maybe both. Maybe neither.

There. Isn't my post helpful? Heh.

Paul

9. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Yes, Paul, your succinct way with words absolutely, positively and definitely cleared up any, all and every possibility of ambiguity :biggrin::biggrin:

Roger

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  10. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

BTs with "out" Grades can be handled on NOTs. It is a "Standard NOTs" program step.

11. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Yes, these spiritual connections can and should be processed just like any other Being.

R

12. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

That is logistically [STRIKE]silly[/STRIKE] not feasible (in the BT/STM paradigm), unless you hat up one of them as a co-audit sup and then have the rest pair up and leave them to get on with it.

Paul

13. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Ummm, my wording was a little sloppy.

In actuality, when you personally have your act together on this issue, all your spiritual connections get hatted and educated along with you . . . and, if or as they choose or need to, they can co-process . . . and some do.

Some Spiritual Teammates, as Alan noted here on ESMB, do need a helping hand in the beginning, particularly if they have been screwed up by Hubbard's schtick of treating them as vermin. Some spiritual Beings one has been connected to can be nasties, and Alan developed the R/Ds to handle that scenario such that the "mortal combat" you and they had been locked into is undone.

Hubbard did say one thing that was correct vis a vis the spiritual connection thing, and that is that they can be processed just like any other Being.

Alan wrote quite succinctly on all this, be it at an entry level, in his book: Who or What is Man: Who or What Are You?
    -

14. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

Exactly, they shouldn't be tortured with this nonsense. BT's have [STRIKE]human[/STRIKE] BT's-rights too - where is amnesty international when BT's need them ?

15. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

You're absolutely right and scienopolitically correct in every way, Uncover! They are all white supremist racists against BTs, trying to excommunicate them, isolate, oppress and enslave them and refusing to grant them equal rights, liberty and freedom.

They don't even let them vote for themselves or go to school.

Just because a person gets auditing and thinks something doesn't mean the BT does. BTs have feelings, too. One day they will all rise up against you oppressors! They are superior to you in every way and you don't even know it yet.

[​IMG]

16. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

Tell these guys that are on NOTs for 7 years, 10 years, etc that it's not feasible. If the PC believes in the subject, then he will chase items at the NOTs level forever and ever.

17. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

And when he/she runs out of actual bts, he/she can mock them up to run. :yes:

Mimsey

18. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

:laugh:
    That's what happens to Xenuphobes. They see BTs to be fought everywhere!

19. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

:lol:

Yeah..and this is why, we at Spiritual rescue technofolie, can help you - we will ensure you communicate with these bts and make friend with them.. and have them work for you.

Some may ask: Bt's ot nor BT's ???
    Well the answer is : to communicate or not to communicate :confused2:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  20. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

:hysterical:
    They're just misunderstood and they've been oppressed for too long. People misunderstand BTs and get all private and nationalistic about their bodies and space around them, not willing to open the boundaries and share.

Can't we all just get along? LOVE conquers Xenuphobic BT hatred!

BTs have been persecuted and demonized throughout history, with voodoo spells to remove them, priests doing exorcisms and some of their favorite support bodies have even been burned at the stake!

They're not evil, they're not even different. They're just misunderstood, were brought up in bad environments or traumatized from war. They group together in clusters because they are afraid. They are exactly the same as us and just as civilized as everyone else if we just give them a chance.

Always with the scapegoating of BTs and procedures to stop migration of BTs. It's a sad world we live in. We should all just open our hearts and personal boundaries and let the BTs in!

[video=youtube;MVogUqWScYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVogUqWScYc[/video]