PRAISE XENU: We have more Scientology hip-hop, and even better – IT’S AUSSIE-FLAVORED

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, May 27, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. triumph

triumph Patron with Honors

on staff in Sydney
    [​IMG]

2. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

3. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum A Nexus of Excess In The Axis of Exes

He's going to be as bald as JT in like 5 minutes if he isn't already and that isn't a rug he's already wearing. He should put an upright kewpee doll twist to it, it would fit him well. Or go for the PeeWee Herman look being no one else is doing it now, that would look good on him too, only needs the bow tie thingy. Just lookin out for im...

4. triumph

triumph Patron with Honors

[​IMG]
    its a good look for him...can hang with Rizza Islam

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  5. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum A Nexus of Excess In The Axis of Exes

Absolutely purrfect! This may be the look that gets him over the top. You did pick up on him having that Middle Eastern import look to him that the Aussies have going on these days down under, at least half I'd guess...

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  6. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

This guy iirc was the one who did youtube attacks on Sen. Xenophon, myself and a few others while still a teen. He gets no sympathy from me at all.

His dad runs (still, I presume) an auto repair business and was OSA ANZO crew. Mum was A/TECH AIDE CLO ANZO. Luke and his brother have been "active" in the cult most of their lives. Both parents were heavily into the woo that is the cult paranoia/spiritual molasses - I could give details but I can't be bothered attacking the hopelessly defenseless. Both have been subjected to the truth but have clung to their comforting lies about the cult. Enough said.

FUCK YOU, OSA ANZO !!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List