What's new

Protest at Pasadena Org, November 17, 2012

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I got my date messed up on video... our protest was uprooted by the rain gods which was no biggie ... the event was DEAD..DEAD..DEAD.

Scientology attorney Elliot Abelson hired a cameraman to follow & film us. Tony Ortega was there with a documentary crew from the UK.

[video=youtube;HnLvsCim4oI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnLvsCim4oI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

GoldenAgetech2.jpg

Flur

Patron
This was never going to be a big event. They would never release GAT 2 or a new meter at a local org. I don't know why Tony Ortega would have bothered to come to this.

Anonycat

Crusader
This was never going to be a big event. They would never release GAT 2 or a new meter at a local org. I don't know why Tony Ortega would have bothered to come to this.

I see that you didn't find this very compelling:

GoldenAgetech2.jpg

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

He's working on a project & this event just happened to occur while he was in California working.

SignPost

Patron with Honors
LOL Tory. "you got a big camera and a little dick!"

Nice to see the protesters outnumber the public going in.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
So, what is the estimate of the number of Scientologists who showed up?

It seems to me, like this may have been some kind of test event. Miscavige is afraid to have a major event with it, because no one will show up. The people who would show up, might even get a clue.:nervous:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
You sure get around, Smurf. Isn’t Tory great? She just gets out there and – communicates!

Actually I’m rather envious of you all over there in California – you have so much going on. Over here in Blighty, Scientology is dead. Apart from once a year at the IAS event, you never get to see any Scn public. Stand outside any org and you might see like one person an hour actually go in. The only org that does anything – St Hill – has all the buildings well away from public access and you can’t get near them.

And not forgetting, Pasadena is the home of my doppelgänger – Dr Sheldon Cooper!

Axiom142

phenomanon

Canyon
I watched that whole dreary film hoping to see a picture of my family member, who is *maybe* onlines in Pasadena.

No dice.

Not only did I not see my loved one, I didn't see anyone that I once knew from the area.

Thanks you protester guys that were there, doing your filming, and carrying signs; and thanks, Tory, for speaking for ex scn'ists .

phenomanon

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Terrific work, everyone! Thanks for documenting how dead Scientology is in Pasadena :)

I don't think Elliott will be hiring that camera crew again, lol.

This GAT II event reminds me of an OT IX event they had at AOLA. Bottom line? It was to get AP's for ship accommos & OT IX setup auditing. None of the Ship crew at the event had the slightest clue when IX was being released. So this was probabably a reg event to get bookstore and training deposits on account for the big release.

Eventually I wised up - I realized all of these must attend events, special breifings, etc are just reg or recruiting events.

Mimsey

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
Eventually I wised up - I realized all of these must attend events, special breifings, etc are just reg or recruiting events.

Mimsey
Key word = "eventually". I sure wish I had figured that out way earlier:duh:, but at least I did figure it out (and left shortly thereafter).

Gib

Crusader
I got my date messed up on video... our protest was uprooted by the rain gods which was no biggie ... the event was DEAD..DEAD..DEAD.

Scientology attorney Elliot Abelson hired a cameraman to follow & film us. Tony Ortega was there with a documentary crew from the UK.

[video=youtube;HnLvsCim4oI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnLvsCim4oI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

GoldenAgetech2.jpg

Too funny, Confidential Briefing. Whatever happened to the PL when L ron states "drop no curtains on the public"?

Even el ron did it with the confidential OT levels.

:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::artist::artist::artist::artist::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

G

Gottabrain

:thumbsup:Awesome protest and signage!

Thanks very much for protesting. :biglove: