Public Discussion on Scientology on QUORA

Discussion in 'Great Web Sites and Links' started by RogerB, Jul 14, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Arnie Lerma has been very active chewing the Cult to death . . .

One of his gambits has been to have set up a question and answer parade on the internet site QUORA

Here:

https://www.quora.com/topic/Scientology/writers

Screen shot . .

QUORA_on_Scn.png

/

2. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I do like Arnie - and that man can masterfully chew the cult !

The cult has the amazing ability to piss off the wrong people who will strike back forever - got to love it !

3. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Ya, he is RELENTLESS!

R

4. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

My favourite recount from Arnie Lerma:

This actually happened, in 1997, I was being deposed under color of law by RTC using a bankruptcy proceeding against critic Grady Ward, with whom I associated, they had video running but have YET to release the video.. no wonder why:

DEPOSITION STARTS
    ROSEN: Mr Lerma, why do you continue to say bad things about the Church of Scientology???

LERMA: Mr Rosen, in your question, are you referring to the international psychopolitical terrorist organization running a rapidly shrinking but still brisk business defrauding innocent citizens worldwide doing business as scientology and related entities and front groups???

ROSEN: (Face gets red) said (acting angry) (waving arms around) : Mr. Lerma, you can't describe the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY that way.

LERMA: Mr Rosen are trying to trick me into committing perjury on your behalf?

ROSEN: This deposition is OVER.

5. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Yes, as we say in Oz: "The bastard can think!"

I get regular treasures from him still . . .

R

6. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I've always liked Arnie.

He is just relentless in his exposing the cult for exactly what it is.

He steps up, gets an audience & has his say - what not to love about that ?

( and yes, I completely understand [ and accept ] " my house my rules ".

One of the great things about being an X is I can like people who don't like each other & neither gives a flying flip about who I choose to be friends with. That is a big deal - well it is to me.

Anyway, I so hope Arnie continues driving the cult crazy. So many good strong people out there now taking face on the bully cult.

Nothing make my heart glad like seeing the bully cult get weaken more & more every day.

7. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Good for Arnie Lerma - He is doing something about it each and every day.

His blog actually got a good friend OUT just this year!

How Arnie Lerma handled the Cult of Scientology's cock roach attorney during the deposition was PRICELESS!

DEPOSITION STARTS
    ROSEN: Mr Lerma, why do you continue to say bad things about the Church of Scientology???

LERMA: Mr Rosen, in your question, are you referring to the international psychopolitical terrorist organization running a rapidly shrinking but still brisk business defrauding innocent citizens worldwide doing business as scientology and related entities and front groups???

ROSEN: (Face gets red) said (acting angry) (waving arms around) : Mr. Lerma, you can't describe the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY that way.

LERMA: Mr Rosen are trying to trick me into committing perjury on your behalf?

ROSEN: This deposition is OVER.

:dancer::dancer::hifive::hifive::cheerleader::cheerleader::dance3::dance3::sing::sing::sing::sing::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::party::party::party::party: