What's new

Purification Rundown Debunked

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Purification Rundown Debunked

My old friend Bruce Hines forwarded this recent National Geographic article (emphasis mine). It says in part: From infrared saunas to hot yoga, towel-soaking activities are being touted not only as relaxation tools, but also as ways to stay healthy by flushing out toxins. Too bad you can’t sweat away toxins any more than you can sweat […]

Continue reading...

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I can't prove it, but I think the liver pains I had 20+ years after doing the purif were caused by niacin. I know of another person with the same issue, decades after doing the purif.

FoTi

Crusader
I can't prove it, but I think the liver pains I had 20+ years after doing the purif were caused by niacin. I know of another person with the same issue, decades after doing the purif.
When I refused to continue with the Purif because I thought I was going to die, I went to a doctor and was told that my liver was in overwhelm. The Purif did have some plus points for me, but I have had trouble with my liver ever since doing the Purif. I thought there should be a doctor overseeing the Purif, but there were no medical people there at all. I think we were all just a bunch of dumb guinea pigs, willing to try anything they wanted to sell us. It was just another way for Scientology to make more $$$$$ to put in LRH's pocket at the time.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
After I finished the purif I had a cocktail and it tasted like a bunch of chemicals. So the purif clearly did do something. Just not safely.