questions

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by jane, Apr 22, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. byte301

byte301 Crusader

jane, it's okay. You aren't even sure of his last name. I don't think any damage was done to someone who's identity isn't even known yet for sure.

You could ask go back and delete his name if you'd like and ask the mods to delete any posts that quote you or reference him.

If anyone does have some information they can private message you.

Don't worry. It can be fixed. :)

2. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Jane, where are you?

3. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

Wait and see what a month of ESMB does for you, oh my goodness, melting nightmares every day it does.

:welcome: JANE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hHOZpob4_c

Oh, don't take that wronglyish, I am wickedly happily married, the name just cues that song for me.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  4. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

:welcome: Jane & SillyMe!

5. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Hello Jane and SillyMe. Welcome :)

6. jane

jane New Member

If you meant where am I in the country, I don't want to say where I am now, sorry.

If you meant where did I go, I got busy but here I am. I'm really more of a lurker. Sorry. This whole ex-scn and posting thing kinda scares me.:nervous:

7. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

I think Byte just wanted to indicate that she was waiting for a reply from you :)

Anyway, :welcome: Jane and Silly Me. Oh, and Jane - I think you'll get used to this "ex-scn and posting thing" pretty soon. :omg:

:)

8. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Yes, Mr. Nobody was right.:yes:

I just didn't want you to be scared off. Glad you weren't. You don't have to disclose anything you don't want to disclose...ever. :)

9. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

The more you participate, the more you'll giggle. Nothing dispels fear like giggling :) but, take your time.

Zinj

10. nopenopenope

nopenopenope New Member

I realize this is on older thread, Jane, but I wanted to let you know you are not crazy. I had some situations with Randy that were also buried, ignored and traumatic.