What's new

Registrations are open again

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I'm hoping the problem has now been debugged.

Can you let me know if you are still experiencing these issues.

Thanks.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
It was still happening yesterday (16th) I'll try it again later today. Log out > clear everything > login. I'll get back to you. We had a major burp today from 10.40-ish until now. :confused2:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
It was still happening yesterday (16th) I'll try it again later today. Log out > clear everything > login. I'll get back to you. We had a major burp today from 10.40-ish until now. :confused2:

The burp is connected with the fix. (Better out than in hey!) :biggrin:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I thought that's what it might've been! :thumbsup:
I just did the log out>clear cookies/cache>log in routine and it's all working fine, thanks!

Coyote13

Thought Criminal
It was happening for me again yesterday morning and evening. I logged in first try this morning.As well, prior to yesterday, I hadn't had it happen for a day or two. I'll post if it happens again. I can still read posts, and I figure if for some reason I want to reply to a post when I can't log in with my account, I'll just write to notepad and post it when it lets me log in again. Peace and blessings.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Thank youse for fixing the log on issue. Today I'm having fun and games with repeated 404s, "DNS Error - server not found". Doesn't seem to affect the main page and the NatterBox carries on working, but when I "borrow down'' one more layer to the Today's Posts or just now when I searched for this thread. Hopefully its just "burp" that doesn't require much more than a little patience.

Lurker1969