What's new

Repeat of discount on Getting Clear films

To Scientology watchers,

It has been a week since the launch of the films from the Getting Clear conference from this past June that Jon Atack and I organized. We decided to film the whole event, all five days, in High Definition, with four cameras. The result is 28 sessions, with over 26 hours of filming.

In light of some of the difficulties in renting the films (due to lack of clarity on the Vimeo Pro site and in our initial announcement), we are repeating the initial discount for the whole set of conference sessions. Here is what to do to order the films:

1. Go to https://vimeo.com/ondemand/gettingclear
2. Click on Rent All [a blue button on right, below trailer]
3. Put in credit card info or choose PayPal option
4. Click on "Apply Promo Code" and put in GCF90 [gives 25% off...in either U.S., Canadian, British pound, Euro, or Australian currency]
5. Click Rent button

Enjoy.

A few other items:

1. As said earlier, if anyone cannot afford the discount rate, please write me at [email protected] and we can try and work something out. I have already been critiqued for offering this help on Tony's Bunker, but I can live with believing that it is okay to offer assistance to those who are poor.
2. I will be posting individual pricing on sessions soon. There are some restrictions and technical items from Vimeo Pro that I have to figure out.
3. As soon as possible, we hope to go to Blu-Ray duplication for individuals who want hard copies and for libraries, etc. The main obstacle is the high cost of the initial run. One of the best companies in Canada that I consulted wants a minimum order of 1,000 sets. A company sales person said it would take 8 disks to capture the entire filming.

Best wishes,

Jim

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
To Scientology watchers,

It has been a week since the launch of the films from the Getting Clear conference from this past June that Jon Atack and I organized. We decided to film the whole event, all five days, in High Definition, with four cameras. The result is 28 sessions, with over 26 hours of filming.

In light of some of the difficulties in renting the films (due to lack of clarity on the Vimeo Pro site and in our initial announcement), we are repeating the initial discount for the whole set of conference sessions. Here is what to do to order the films:

4. Click on "Apply Promo Code" and put in GCF90 [gives 25% off...in either U.S., Canadian, British pound, Euro, or Australian currency]
5. Click Rent button

Enjoy.

A few other items:

1. As said earlier, if anyone cannot afford the discount rate, please write me at [email protected] and we can try and work something out. I have already been critiqued for offering this help on Tony's Bunker, but I can live with believing that it is okay to offer assistance to those who are poor.
2. I will be posting individual pricing on sessions soon. There are some restrictions and technical items from Vimeo Pro that I have to figure out.
3. As soon as possible, we hope to go to Blu-Ray duplication for individuals who want hard copies and for libraries, etc. The main obstacle is the high cost of the initial run. One of the best companies in Canada that I consulted wants a minimum order of 1,000 sets. A company sales person said it would take 8 disks to capture the entire filming.

Best wishes,

Jim

I'm wondering if a "Go Fund Me" might be a good way to go to finance the Blu-Ray project.
Scientology is well poised to be in full "scandal mode" for the foreseeable future, and your conference brilliantly exposed and contrasted the actuality from the illusion.
You and Jon and all who spoke were courageously wonderful!

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
To Scientology watchers,

5. Click Rent button

Enjoy.

A few other items:

Best wishes,

Jim

Jim, I like that you have added in an avenue to enable people to see this at a lower expense to them, I believe there are many still involved in scientology that this would be beneficial to and because they are involved in scientology they have a problem making ends meet let alone affording anything past the scientology unnecessary line that has been drawn for them. Thank you.