REPORT: Scientology member Heather Seidler calling on people to say alleged rape victim is "psycho”

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Dec 13, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

REPORT: Scientology member Heather Seidler, EIC/Founder of The Rogue Magazine, is calling on people to come out in support of alleged rapist Scientology member Danny Masterson and to “testify to how psycho” Chrissie Bixler is.

[NOTE: New thread created for purpose of Google indexing and so Heather Seidler receives the visibility and credit she deserves.]

Via @ChrissieBixler

[​IMG]

EDITED TO ADD:

[​IMG]

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD UPDATE VIA MELISSA PARIS:

Scientology members Heather Seidler and Virginia Shaddick MacGregor defend alleged rapist Scientology member Danny Masterson and say alleged victim is "completely insane," "a liar," "batshit carzy," and "psycho."

https://twitter.com/1225paris/status/941111617907052545

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  2. CommunicatorIC

3. CommunicatorIC

EDITED TO ADD:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. CommunicatorIC

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD UPDATE VIA MELISSA PARIS:

Scientology members Heather Seidler and Virginia Shaddick MacGregor defend alleged rapist Scientology member Danny Masterson and say alleged victim is "completely insane," "a liar," "batshit carzy," and "psycho."

https://twitter.com/1225paris/status/941111617907052545

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  5. CommunicatorIC

6. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

I will now say all I need to ever say about this and other similar matters:

I DON'T KNOW. I WASN'T THERE WHEN IT (ALLEGEDLY) HAPPENED.

IMHO "whom do you believe" is (and always has been) a poor basis for justice.

Helena

7. Jenyfurrr

Jenyfurrr Patron

It's one thing if people feel they need to demonstrate support for someone they know going through something like this... but this is the only group I've ever seen OPENLY go after a possible victim with this much venom all while patting themselves on the back as though it's ok!

Thank you Comm IC for finding and publicizing this type of thing so people can truly see the lengths to which they will go to "win" at all costs.