What's new

Report that Kelly Preston dumps John Travolta

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
The 49-year-old actress is said to have told friends she has "had enough" following a string of allegations against the 'Pulp Fiction' star of sexual misconduct from a number of male masseurs, and the publication of pictures the star dressed as a woman at a private event in 1997.

A source told the National Enquirer magazine: "Kelly told me their marriage is over and made it clear that she's no longer living in the family home.

"She's put up with John's double life for decades while his behavior remained in the shadows.
"But all this coming out in public has humiliated her. Kelly is absolutely destroyed."

http://www.irishcentral.com/story/ent/amyandrews_gossipgirl/kelly-preston-has-walked-out-on-john-travolta-after-sting-of-allegations-of-sexual-assaults-154098245.html

If this be true, I don't think Travolta will put up with Scientology's nonsense for much longer. Kelly has always been the die hard Ronbot. We can hope this is the next screaming PR disaster for the cult. :whistling:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another SHATTERED family - Stats for Scientology are STRAIGHT UP and Straight UP!!

More truth being revealed thanks to the media and internet!

At what point does scientology work????

Anyone out there that is Oat Tea have a family in tact, money on account, flourishing and prospering?

NOPE!!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Well... gosh. I wonder just how much of a Ronbot Kelly Preston still is. She must have seen Katie Holmes blowing, and felt a certain amount of envy...

What other big ticket defections can the Scientology UFO cult expect, in the next few months?

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well... gosh. I wonder just how much of a Ronbot Kelly Preston still is. She must have seen Katie Holmes blowing, and felt a certain amount of envy...

What other big ticket defections can the Scientology UFO cult expect, in the next few months?

Between Katie blowing and John blowing, that's a lot of blowing! But I'm convinced John is being blackmailed into staying. He's obviously not taking it real seriously and has publicly been critical of dm in the past. Maybe JT is making the church distance itself from him? Just a thought.

Anonycat

Crusader
Between Katie blowing and John blowing, that's a lot of blowing! But I'm convinced John is being blackmailed into staying. He's obviously not taking it real seriously and has publicly been critical of dm in the past. Maybe JT is making the church distance itself from him? Just a thought.

I have thought the same. He did let someone photograph him in a dress, and wearing make-up and jewelry. He is very sloppy with his bromances. It's almost as if, sometimes.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

I've thought the same thing for a while. I think he would leave if he could.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

There is no one left really - just a few nuts like Kirstie Alley and she is nothing - no one listens to her anymore - she has lost all credibility - SCIENTOLOGY has not helped her lose weight and she is soooooo Oat Tea!!

After Travolta and Cruise - the CULT is dead with NO NEW Sell-ebbs!! They have not had any sell-ebbs for quite some time with the magnitude of Cruise and Travolota - NO ONE! Hip Hip Hooray!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
don't forget people like Travolta launder a lot of their earnings through the cult, who probably give him huge false receipts/paperwork for his accountant for sums a lot larger than he really donates, thus saving his tax bills.
He can't leave because of this kind if thing.
That's why these people are really "attached" to the cult, and they also help to watch over him like a sort of mafia boss too.
If he needs any legal help etc .
They feel they are somehow better protected.
It's a bit like gang culture IMO

If it's money JT needs, Debbie C will be able to give a couple of tips.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think that the only reason JT is still in CoS is because of Kelly and his kids. He has certainly sabotaged himself as spokesman for the CoS in a most outrageous way. And he has openly criticized management....and done conditions for it.

If Kelly is now gone, he may get joint custody of the kids and then flip the bird to DM. I'll bet he has been secretly wanting to do that for ages.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I think that the only reason JT is still in CoS is because of Kelly and his kids. He has certainly sabotaged himself as spokesman for the CoS in a most outrageous way. And he has openly criticized management....and done conditions for it.

If Kelly is now gone, he may get joint custody of the kids and then flip the bird to DM. I'll bet he has been secretly wanting to do that for ages.

Maybe it will turn out that way. I wouldn't like to see any wedge appear between him and his kids, as he seems to be a loving father. I don't see him as being obnoxious like Cruise and some of the others, so good luck to him.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Really? Do tell. :drama:

And I can't wait for "blow" to have a dual meaning.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
However, a second wedding ceremony had to be conducted because the first, performed by a French Scientology minister (both Preston and Travolta are Scientologists), was regarded as invalid.

So much for being a legit "church"

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
http://www.irishcentral.com/story/ent/amyandrews_gossipgirl/kelly-preston-has-walked-out-on-john-travolta-after-sting-of-allegations-of-sexual-assaults-154098245.html

If this be true, I don't think Travolta will put up with Scientology's nonsense for much longer. Kelly has always been the die hard Ronbot. We can hope this is the next screaming PR disaster for the cult. :whistling:

Shame on you for making a May 25 article look like it's current, wittingly or not.

If they had really split, it would have made more news by now.

Paul