What's new

Rex Fowler Charged With 1st Degree Murder!

T

TheSneakster

They finally charged him!

Denver Post Article

Michael "The Sneakster Hobson"
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I can tell you what will happen next with the cult.

Just as it occurred in the case of Scientologist Reed Slatkin, convicted of running a Ponzi scheme, the cult will now declare Rex Fowler as an SP so to quickly disassociate themselves from him...

Let him fend for himself and busily retch up the propaganda machine to issue PR releases that Fowler was an insignificant member of Scientology and had very little presence in the cult.

This is a bad PR flap they will work hard to disassociate themselves from. I wonder where Fowler's PR folders are at this very moment??

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Since I don't know him, I'm hoping he *doesn't* plead guilty

I'd like to hear the testimony about how it came to the tragedy and not have it swept under the rug.

Zinj

Good twin

Floater
I agree with Zinj. A trial will be more damaging to the cult than Fowler. It really depends on how "pan-determined" his thinking is. You see he's gotta be past the "I must protect the church" thought process. He by neccesity has moved into self protection mode.

He has to realize that he has a chance of being found not guilty in wog court. In Scientology on the other had his Comm Ev hasn't even been called and he is definitely guilty in the eyes of the cult. He knows that he will never be accepted back into the church. He MIGHT be accepted back into society outside of the church.

If he can look at this and realize that his Scientology options are nil, he might just do the right thing and spill his guts in open court and plead for mercy. Or if he's really stupid he might think that applying Scientology is the only thing that can save him and he'll say he did it and get declared and have no life except for the fantasy that he'll be taken care of next lifetime.

Damn. No wonder he shot hisself. :omg:

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
I can tell you what will happen next with the cult.

Just as it occurred in the case of Scientologist Reed Slatkin, convicted of running a Ponzi scheme, the cult will now declare Rex Fowler as an SP so to quickly disassociate themselves from him...

Let him fend for himself and busily retch up the propaganda machine to issue PR releases that Fowler was an insignificant member of Scientology and had very little presence in the cult.

This is a bad PR flap they will work hard to disassociate themselves from. I wonder where Fowler's PR folders are at this very moment??

Those folders as well as all ethics folders have been delivered to the police investigators with all overts (imagined and real) , bad thoughts etc. culled out and listed with separate notations. Rest assurred, all such details were completed with proper and standard Flag FESing done so as to save the police (press dead-agenting or MAA) time and effort.

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE.

And since this poor sap has been subjected to years (every six months over years) of this enforced confessional shit in order to stay on OT 7, I have no doubt they can come out of this with a sterling reputation.

"One of the flock has strayed from our teachings. Here's what we were dealing with regarding him."

Don't ya feel warm and comfy now???????????????????????????????????

The "Church's" present tactics are nothing different then any other suppressive regime in history that has ever existed.

If I were ever in that situation, which I would never be again, I wouldn't give them anything but my name, rank and serial number.
It's a fucking war!

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
I'm a lurker

Uh, I just turned 58. Whew! Glad I am not in critical condition with a first degree murder charge facing me. No good comes from that Scientology stuff.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
My prayers go out to Rex Fowler that his petition to do an extension course while incarcerated awaiting trial is approved.

Can I suggest he do a retread on the "How to guarantee that your Postulates work". That will launch him like a rocket out of jail.

But just in case there is a com lag, while they are processing his leaving routing form, he can do the "Overcoming Wog Injustice and other human attacks on upstat Operating Thetans"

Rex is, sadly, just more proof that when you reach soaring levels of spiritual freedom (like Ron & Mary Sue) the SP's launch these insane attacks.

The very idea of an Operating Thetan in a penitentiary is such a joke and they don't even get it.

Don't they know he can exteriorize any time he wants?

Does anyone have the link to donate money to Rex's defense fund?

Last edited:

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
Uh, I just turned 58. Whew! Glad I am not in critical condition with a first degree murder charge facing me. No good comes from that Scientology stuff.

Critical condition?...he has a self inflicted bullet hole up through the front part of his skull and he killed a husband and father of what--four kids????
That goes beyond the medical diagnosis of "critical".

58?
Damn, sorry to hear that.
How's your erectile dysfunction?

And I thought the next step on the Bridge would handle that for me...
*&^*&^$%^$%34534!!!!!!!!!!!!

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
My prayers go out to Rex Fowler that his petition to do an extension course while incarcerated awaiting trial is approved.

Can I suggest he do a retread on the the "How to guarantee that your Postulates work". That will launch him like a rocket out of jail.

But just in case there is a com lag, while they are processing his leaving routing form, he can do the "Overcoming Wog Injustice and other human attacks on upstat Operating Thetans"

Rex is, sadly, just more proof that when you reach soaring levels of spiritual freedom (like Ron & Mary Sue) the SP's launch these insane attacks.

The very idea of an Operating Thetan in a penitentiary is such a joke and they don't even get it.

Damn...aint that the truth?!?!?!?

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors

Can I suggest he do a retread on the the "How to guarantee that your Postulates work". That will launch him like a rocket out of jail.

Anyone need a link to my PayPal account?????

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Anyone need a link to my PayPal account?????

Sure, but only if you are sooooo OT and sooooo cause over life that SPs targeted you with so many attacks that you went total effect.

We are not going to just send donations to you without proof that the WHY for your collapse is that you are Flourishing & Prospering. :D

If he is headed for the slammer, and no way out, what options does he have for damage control. Only one that I can see. Plead insanity. Now wouldn't that be good for OSA COS? Let's do a reg cycle on that from Les Dane:
"Offer them a choice".
To OSA:
So, how would you like to get yourself further into the shit with this? Would you like to have a PR flap about an OT 7 Scientologist who murdered someone, attempted suicide, and went to jail for the remaining years of his life, or would you like to get further into the shit with a PR flap about an OT 7 Scientologist who comitted murder, attemped suicide, but did not have to go to jail because he was insane???????

I guess OSA stats are rather crashed, eh what?

Last edited:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
The absolute nerve of Fowlers wife. Her ridiculous claimes that they would not understand what they read. Her main fear and the fear of scientology is that they would read and understand the papers. Also, one shot would be self defense. Three shots is murder. She is full of S**T.