Rex Fowler Charged With 1st Degree Murder!

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by TheSneakster, Jan 22, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Besides showing up as being a public defender (not sure if that's her current status), Cutuly shows up on a 2006 article from University at Buffalo Law School, giving a list of awards for new grads. So it looks like she's fairly fresh out of law school and interning as a public defender before starting her own practice.

She's also got a listing for a private law practice.

2. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

I'll take option 5, Alex.

3. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

Sounds fine to me.

Mick, as our ESMB, on-scene correspondent, is the one who will wear it.

(I don't know if anyone on this board knows this, but Feral does not live like the rest of us.)

4. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

He has five months to figure out how to do the job right.:whistling:

5. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

The address is the Brighton County Public Defender's Office where she's on paid staff, not an intern. I doxed her on WWP:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/1250063-post263/

She became a member of the Colorado State Bar in 2006. Member # 38272. She seems to be a very smart cookie. Don't look forward to this case being "a nail in the coffin" for Scientology. I'm betting that, for the most part, the judge in the case will keep Scientology out of the trial as it would be very prejudicial to the defendant and would provide grounds for a successful appeal in the case (if the judge allowed it to stay in). Rex Fowler is on trial for murder, not embezzling money from his company & giving it to Scientology.

6. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

I think Mick can do it.

They'll be cranky reports, but that will just add to their charm.

7. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

tikk, over on WWP, corrects the plea issue:

8. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

You might find that crank right upside yore haid bubbela :)

Zinj

9. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Flunked Scientology

I have not been on thread for awhile. I just added the Heifetz quip because from my perspective as a string player the analogy stands. Heifetz sold one of his Strads to a Japanese businessman three decades before he died on the understanding that he could use it until his death. Great loss to the violin world. More than that, ofcourse he played the greatest instruments on earth, he was the greatest player. And more than that, no one since his death in Dec 1987 has duplicated Jascha Heifetz' sound, with or without his violins. It is a sore point sometimes when people come up to a player and praise his instrument.

The damned instrument will not make a peep unless the player plays it. I personally feel the same way--and whenever anyone has complimented me it has been me they compliment, not my cello. As it should be.

There are many great instruments true. But without the player the instrument does nothing, just like a firearm. And Enthetan is right, marksmanship is a refined skill, unless you are unlucky enough to be standing two feet from the gun. (Even then it is not guaranteed you will be killed..no one knows where the round will hit.)

10. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

That's true. I've heard great players make mediocre instruments sound beautiful.

11. Winston Smith

Yes dear! You know! My favorite cellist on earth, Danny Rothmuller, assistant principal cellist of the LA Philharmonic can make any instrument sound like Rothmuller...pure love, freedom, an open sound that is unmatched by any cellist I have ever heard. It is not really cool to imitate players, but he was my teacher for a couple of years when I was a kid, and I have never gotten that sound out of my heart. When I play that sound is in my heart.

What do you say Smilla, let's hijack this thread and start talking the greatest art of them all--music!

12. Winston Smith

And what about fine conductors making mediocre orchestras sound fabulous! Happens all the time. See on our way to hijacking :thumbsup:

13. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm sure that the jacket has aquired some Crocodile Dundee authenticity about it, and will look just great in a Colorado courtroom. However, do you realize that that equally authenticated white acubra that Vicky hates would have to go with it?

14. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Well, I was told either that hat had to go or she did.

It was a near thing too, but in the end I bought a new hat.:D

15. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Another viewpoint

:bump2:

16. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Not sure if this was posted anywhere. Predictably, Fowler lost his appeal

People can write to him if they want:
    Buena Vista Correctional Complex (BVCC )
    Rex Fowler DOC # 153314
    PO Box 2017 BVCF)/PO Box 2005 (BVMC)
    Buena Vista, CO, 81211

17. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Just one of the saddest - one of the most tragic - end results - for any kind of involvement in scno/co$ - terminal for so many - including this man's victim - and the one's like Lisa McPherson- and all the other multitude of unknown/un-named dead, ill and dying - all in the sociopathic 'arms' of co$/scno . . . . :scnsucks: THIS IS WHY !

I wonder, has he awoken from the scno-pyschosis, to the realization of what he did - does he even have the mental capacity remaining to do so - or is he blithely teaching psycho-scno to inmates, creating more Charlie Mansons and other scno/co$ OT 'family', to be let loose to prey upon unsuspecting trusting souls - like Thomas Ciancio (sp?)?

18. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

I'd be curious to know if his family or former scio-friends have anything to do with him nowadays. Any jail house visits?

Did his family or friends attend the trial or testify in support of him? Or was he abandoned by all due to the flap he caused for the cult? I'm also wondering if or how deeply involved his wife and children still are in the cult?

Of course, Rex's own belief or lack their of in Scientology would be interesting to find out. I guess people could write to converse with him about it, prisoners are always desperate for mail from anyone.

19. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Does anyone know whether Mr. Fowlers OT VIII Certificate has been cancelled?
    Embezzlement, then murder...it's too bad that the victims family can't sue the unseen accomplice in this crime.

20. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

The thing is the "unseen" accomplices were very likely seen in scientology's Mecca of spiritual help. But of course they may well be following their mentor's teck of disappearing so they couldn't be subpoenaed. Wouldn't be surprised if they are still caring for the individual's and associates wallet emptying we would rather have you dead than incapable or some such twisted humanitarian spiel.

Bottom line, this criminal financial extortion is still a crime under the law, and goes unpunished because it 'apparently' is protected under the first amendment by politically motivated 'church of scientology'

http://scientologymoneyproject.com/2015/02/02/the-horriying-real-secret-of-scientology/

"L. Ron Hubbard:

“You want to know what happens when you clear everybody in that neighborhood, the only thing that [Scientology] center can become used for is a political center. Because by the time you’ve done all this, you are the government…” — L. Ron Hubbard. Taped Lecture – 9 January 1962: Future Org Trends.

“Once the world is Clear – a nation, a state, a city or a village – the Scientology-organization in the area becomes its government! And once this has taken place the only policy accepted as valid is Scientology policy.” — L. Ron Hubbard. Taped Lecture – 9 January 1962: Future Org Trends. "