Ron’s Org testimonials ?

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Irayam, Jan 6, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Irayam

Irayam Patron with Honors

Hello folks,

Do you have any experience with Ron's org or do you know anyone who is or has been a Ron's org member?

I am interested because, to my knowledge, a successful Ron's org is based in my country, Switzerland. Moreover, one of the people responsible for my beginnings in Scientology has been working there for 35 years...

They boast of having the standard tech, they offer several checksheets or books for free on the internet. Do they practice disconnection? How is their ethics tech? They seem to be more civilized than COS.

Don't panic! Don't be afraid! I have no intention of joining them! I left Scientology in 1990 and have no intention of returning! I'm just curious to have testimonials from people who knew a Ron's org.

Take care, and I wish you all the best for 2018 (and beyond!),
    Irayam

2. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I've been quite closely associated with Rons Org and
    was once part of a forming RO. My second run of OT 2&3
    was done with the help of Erica Hauri.
    Brit TV channel 4 broadcast a programme about RO's
    mostly filmed in various RO centres. See link below

3. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

Yet another plug for Hubbard's fake religion on an ex-scientologists message board. Terril would have no problem handing out bacon sandwiches at somebody's bar mitzvah.

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

I always marveled at the name "RON'S ORG"--for its stupendous paradoxical absurdity.

Because, if Ron were alive, all the people in "RON'S ORG" would be declared, fair gamed and destroyed.

By their guru that they love so dearly and "flow power to".

HELPFUL R-FACTOR TO MEMBERS OF RON'S ORG: You are squirrels. You are SPs. Ron said to utterly ruin you. Unless you want to pay your money where it flows uplines to Ron. In that case, Ron will apply "WHAT IS GREATNESS" and start to love you again.

Final gratuitous 1.1 analogy (what? you were expecting something uptone from an SP? lol) A Ron's Org member giving their dying and eternal allegiance to L. Ron Hubbard is quite comparable to a German Jew in 1939 rushing into the center of Berlin in order to wave flags and cheer as Hitler's motorcade parades by.

Somebody at "Ron's" org better order a lot more clay and demo two things:

a) the word "Ron". ​

b) The word "masochism"​

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

But ... but ... but ... Captain Bill!!!!

Captain Bill talked to Ron -- well 'Elron Elray" -- and got his approval!! :hysterical:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  6. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Ron’s Org is that space where special folks can go to hold two completely opposing ideas as “true for you” without experiencing the cognitive dissonance that would paralyze lesser minds. Ron’s Org provides conclusive proof that the human mind is fully capable of simultaneously accepting and rejecting the exact same data, without the slightest ripple of doubt intruding upon the perfect utopian equilibrium.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I was primarily answering another members request for information. And what have you got against bacon sarnies?

8. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Well, that's eventually the EP (fate) of any true-blue Org-going Scientologist, innit?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  9. Bill

Interestingly, you failed to answer any of his questions. Well done!

10. Irayam

11. Irayam

Hey! A bug!
    My reply is in the quote...

12. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

You want testimonials? From scientologists? And your done with it all?

13. HelluvaHoax!

Sorry Terril, the whole Indie and Ron's Org thing is totally stupid.

COS SCIENTOLOGIST: Applies all of Ron's standard tech standardly--and pretends to create Clears/OTs.

INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST: Applies most of Ron's standard tech standardly--and pretends to create Clears/OTs.

RON'S ORG SCIENTOLOGIST: Applies some of Ron's standard tech standardly--and pretends to create Clears/OTs.

Scientology: Even the very best tech applied in the very best way by the very best auditor on the very best OT-----does not work and ends up in a criminal on the run in a BlueBird motorhome.

HELPFUL TECH TIP: Clay demo the words "tech" and "stupid". Then make up sentences that use both words in the same sentence--again and again--until you feel good about it.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  14. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

This reminds me of a conversation with a staff member from SFO. We were at the opening of Cindy's Palo Alto Mission. I knew this guy from earlier days when I was at Sarge Gerbode's Palo Alto Mission.

Sarge was famous for having done his psychiatric internship at the same time he did his HSDC internship! :omg: This was a selling point!:faceslap:
    "I did them both and could see which worked and which didn't. I am here. (Scn)"

This org guy said "It always struck me as strange, like a psychiatrist running a mission is like a nazi running a synagog! :hysterical:

Jack

15. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Though most people here think the tech is stupid
    this is not universally held as true.

The tech is descended from Freud and Jung. As is
    much of mainstream psychotherapy. Yet no one here is
    attacking mainstream psychotherapy. Why not? People here seem in favour of it in fact and openly admit to trying it.

It is the case that Hubbard authored much that is silly
    and abusive and his organisations and followers often
    blindly followed and built on this silliness and abuse.

Humanity overall mostly progresses and refines
    knowledge and expands upon it.

To completely reject an area of human and spiritual
    experience is not necessarily the smartest way to go.
    To see if there is anything useful to be gained is
    smarter.

I've had revelatory gains and experiences myself. I myself don't think much about or worry about clear and OT.

16. Irayam

Yeah, why not?
    I think the subject of Scientology is a total scam, but I'm still interested in it. After all, I spent a lot of money on it for about 12 years of my life.
    And I'm looking forward to seeing this scam disappear!
    Irayam

17. Bill

To ignore 67 years of abject failures, abuses, lies, fraud and greed is ... smart to you?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  18. HelluvaHoax!

When my old car wasn't working, I took it to a Scientology mechanic. Even though the car was only worth $800, he charged me $40,000 for the repairs--but at least he brilliantly repaired it!

Unfortunately, even though he completely fixed it, the car still won't move. To handle this, I started a GoFundMe page to raise money so the mechanic could do a review & debug assessment. After a few months no terminals flowed power to me on that cycle.

So then, because I was broke and without transportation, I went back to the mechanic and demanded my money back. He patiently explained that while working on the car he "had revelatory gains and experiences". That was such a great point, so I stopped nattering, borrowed a few bucks and took the bus home.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  19. HelluvaHoax!

LOL

Well, in defense of Captain Bill I will say this. . .

Ron's scripture violently rejected verbal tech.

But Captain Bill DID NOT commit the crime of verbal tech. All the policies Captain Bill wrote were not verbal tech---he received all that tech from Ron without any verbal speech whatsoever, it was all done with theta com (silently)!

If you act quickly, I believe you are still within the time limitation provided to edit your post and issue an apology! I don't want to evaluate for you, but an amends project would seem like a good way to get your exchange back in with the members of our ESMB third dynamic group.

20. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron