Ron’s Org testimonials ?

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Irayam, Jan 6, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

It happens all the time ... you have to get a bit tricky with it (cut and paste carefully) because once you are in the quote you often cannot get back out ... just don't let your cursor anywhere near the beige quote box in the first place (it grabs it and will not give it back) and if you do get trapped just arrow out of the thread and then start again ... ideally when you've stopped swearing at the computer.

:D

2. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

That just happened to me (again) in the post immediately ahead of this one!

I'll have to try the arrow tech, see if that works for me. After all, if it's true for me...

Jack

3. Bill

Bill Silver Meritorious Patron

Also, if you switch to BB Code Editor mode, that will allow you to position your cursor outside of the quote.

4. Irayam

Irayam Patron with Honors

Thanks ITYIWT!

5. Irayam

As I have already wrote somewhere on ESMB, if it’s working it’s not original tech (which means it was stolen from somewhere else) and if it’s not working, you can be sure it was written by you know who!
    Irayam

6. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

The ambiguous nature in expressing "wins" in scientology is done that way because if you or others were to spell out, (and by this I mean to put into words what exactly you did experience), what experiences you gained, rather than calling them revelatory gains, people could point out to you the misdirection that is built into scientology. The false data that is supplied by scientology terminology to explain what you are experiencing.

7. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

The tech is not “stupid” any more than Cancer is stupid. It is what it is. The person who continues smoking can certainly be described as stupid, though.
    While I’m on the topic, I’d refer you to Source..Ron said Cancer is caused by not smoking enough.
    Terril, you remind me of those people who have a hole in their trachea, and who continue their habit by putting their cigarette directly into the hole so they can enjoy the “rich, full flavor” the ad promised.

• Like Like x 2
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  8. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

No and thats why I spent 7 years protesting with
    Anons.

However to deny the successes also gives a skewed picture.

9. Bill

The argument isn't what one ignores or recognizes, its what was promised and what was delivered.

Church of Scientology: Promised "Release", "Clear", "OT", resolving ALL the Earth's problems. Delivered abuse, fraud, death. And "I feel better" - sometimes.

Ron's Orgs: Promised all of Hubbard's "Release", "Clear", "OT", even more "OT". Delivered "I feel better" -- sometimes.

It is all a matter of seeing a balanced view and realizing that Scientology "tech" is useless. Maybe Scientology's results aren't due to the placebo effect. The point is the the results are indistinguishable from the placebo effect.

You believe that Scientology delivers phenomenally huge successes. Now THAT is a skewed picture.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  10. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

A Criminal on the Run in a BlueBird Motorhome.

Sounds like a nice title for a cute poem or a bangin' country western song.

11. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

So crazy that it would be virtually IMPOSSIBLE to explain how Scientologists believe that to a never-in.

Add to that Ron's few minute TOUCH ASSIST CURE FOR CANCER that I have posted about numerous times.

So, then, a Scientologist with lung cancer (from smoking) follows "Dr" Hubbard's medical advice and therefore:

-- begins smoking far greater quantities of cigarettes in order to "run out" the cancer.

-- arranges for someone who spent an hour studying/drilling, to give them a cancer-curing touch assist.

Hubbard guarantees that this either one of these, alone, will cure cancer.

That makes Hubbard a charlatan and very dangerous criminal.

Yet Terril doesn't want to let people focus on that. Terril wants to keep it "uptone" and "theta" so he can recruit as many marks as possible to go get Hubbard's training and auditing.

Terril, as much as I like you, I have to say---you are one really corrupt and/or blind motherfucker. And you are perpetuating the cruel hoax and fraud of Scientology. This is what Ron calls a "contra-survival act" or "overt". You study it, yet you cannot see it. You understand it yet you are blind to the obvious fact that you are the one committing the "overts".

Hey, don't worry, i can easily be handled, just send a brief sentence or two about your gains on OT II and III. That'll make me forget about your promotional crusade to spread the fabulous cancer quackery of the sociopathic criminal L. Ron Hubbard.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. George Layton

If you would describe the successes in detail and get some feed back afterward, it would help you unravel it.

13. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

Don't encourage him GL, he's been specifically requested NOT to post his success stories here! LOL

14. George Layton

Is this the touch assist?

15. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Spoken like a true dyed in the wool zealot.

16. Irayam

???
    C’est trop compliqué pour mon pauvre niveau d’anglais...
    Ça doit être de l’argot, non ?

17. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

18. Irayam

19. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

"As I have already wrote somewhere on ESMB, if it’s working
    it’s not original tech (which means it was stolen from somewhere else) and if it’s not working, you can be sure it was written by you know who!
    Irayam"

Its fine to change ones mind, however from your post above
    you are prejudiced and can thus not judge if you are correct
    to do so or even perceive the area under consideration
    properly.

20. Bill

Terril,
    By that criteria, you cannot judge if you are correct or perceive the area under consideration properly.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018