Ron’s Org testimonials ?

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Irayam, Jan 6, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Irayam

Irayam Patron with Honors

Again, I disagree...
    But it’s fine, you can think that way.
    Irayam

2. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

My first posts to the net were critical, and Many have been critical since. I spent 7 years protesting outside COS
    establishments. I also had great successes with auditing
    myself and the same for very many that I know. I freely acknowledge that CO$ has fucked up the whole subject
    and made it a laughing stock and is in fact destroying
    the subject and turning people away from it in droves.

3. screamer2

screamer2 Patron with Honors

This whole thing makes about as much sense as $cientology.

4. Bill

Bill Silver Meritorious Patron

I think that you have every right to judge Scientology. I think Irayam has the same right. You seemed to be saying, earlier, that, because Irayam expressed a negative opinion about Scientology that they were "prejudiced" and had no right to judge Scientology.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

5. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

No hypocrisy. Note that I have probably expressed
    more negative opinions than he ever has and possibly ever will.

Just pointing out that opinions from a prejudiced viewpoint
    may not be the best source of data, for him and all who read him.

Here I will post some videos, and there are many others,
    from a friend, Phil Spickler, who I persuaded to make them,
    was a friend of Hubbard and worked with him in the fifties. Was also on the first briefing course and worked as a class 8 C/S in LA who I believe had at least 2 declares.

He has included in them very serious criticism of Hubbard and CO$, and went to tears at the loss of his Friend.

6. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

On the Ron's Org thing.

I can only comment from the perspective of dealing with the outcomes/results I have seen produced by "Ron's Org tech" . . . each person of which has had to do repair actions.

Example: I have a Spanish speaking person on my Knowledgism Practice Group Forum (http://knowledgism-practice-group.org) She is a mature woman, in her 50's or 60's and a qualified and licensed MD, specializing in natural medicine. Indeed she headed up a clinic in Colombia when she first connected up with me, but has recently moved to Mexico.

She did both Scn and all of Capt Bill's stuff . . . something like "OT15" or something.

I give you this info in order to convey to you just how bum that tech is . . . it seems to me it is even more intensely erroneous than Hubbard's stuff but without the organizational abuse!

Here is something she posted on the forum . . . note that she does not speak or write English. She composes in Spanish and then does a Google translate to English for her posts, with the result we all share a giggle at the grammar and syntax goofs.

This post from February last year. It is the second or third post she made after joining our group and beginning to get her case damage repaired . . . to be noted is that this gain occurred from reading the stuff on the forum . . . not any processing given.

Here is another example of Ron's Org/Scn tech screw up that we have had to clean up. This post dated April last year.

These are but two examples of the the tech fuggups I have seen resulting from Ron's Org practice . . . I have a number of other guys/gals getting themselves cleaned up with Alan's tech . . . and they do it solo: it's a read the materials available and apply it deal.

Rog
    /

7. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

All the bum she has been through and you still foist repair actions on her? Seriously?

8. Irayam

Irayam Patron with Honors

Thank you RogerB,
    I had to look what is knowledgism. The fact that knowledgism has a connection to Scientology, even if it's tenuous, is too much of a problem for me to be more interested in it. My Scientology years act like a vaccine, I suppose...
    Anyway, thanks for your answer!

Irayam